The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Hi Candlefriends!

I'm melting YC Stormwatch in anticipation of afternoon storms rolling in off the Colorado foothills. I live on a hill to the east, and it's pretty awesome to watch all the clouds and lightening move over the western valleys towards us. I just hope we don't get any hail or anything severe.

I have been melting Scentsationals Vanilla Bean all day, since 6:30 this morning at work...it's almost 3 and it's still going strong...I LOVE this scent...super strong :)

Today I burned Yankee's 'Juicy Watermelon' all day. Boring, I know, but I wanted to finish it up. I also burned a few of my misc Glade candles - trying to finish them before the end of May.

Goodnight all!

This morning I'm burning a 3-wick candle from MVP called 'Ocean Breeze'. It looks just like the Mainstays 3-wicks from Walmart(also made by MVP), but I bought it at Big Lots. I'm always sceptical of cheap candles, but lately I've learned that anything made by MVP is worth a try. They're very inexpensive, and I've had more hits than misses.

Oh and the 'Ocean Breeze' scent is lovely. Pineapple, a bit of coconut, and salty air.

I'm melting FP's Lemon Cookies and burning their candle in the same scent. Luv me some lemon! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Can tell it's warmer outside and lots are enjoying the outdoors and on vacay. It's starting to echo a little bit on here... [smilie=th_cha69]

Have a good weekend all! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

better homes and garden melts from walmart today. only 2 bucks for a clamshell and they are actually strong and last a super long time. Still shocked! i got some of every scent they had.

Recent melts/burns:

OMG - Pink Chiffon Cake

CFTKR - Holiday Cookie, Cherry Almond Zucchini Bread

CCCC - Almond Rum Cake

SSS - Strawberry Jelly, Strawberry Cream Cake

CYS - Pistachio Marshmallow Cream

FM - Keylime Cake

Mainstays - Sweet Lavender

Currently melting:

Crabby Candle - Vanilla Bliss

Burning:

Bendel - Black Fig

McCalls - Banana Nut Raisin

Today I'm melting a mixture of Luscious Lemon and Sugar, both from Scentsy. Smells great! Hope everyone is enjoying the week-end!

lemongrass and sage - better homes from walmart is great, strong and last a long time.

i decided to order from gourmetsoyonline since she was having such a great sale today and there were good reveiws on her here.

still waiting on lastingscents order.

My Jasmine Noel will not die. :wacko: When it does I am going to melt Rainforest from YC.

I'm curious to know how you liked the Rainforest? I melted it the other day and had kinda mixed feelings on it. . . . nice and strong, but the smell seemed *unnatural* for lack of a better word - I guess I was expecting something more *green* if that makes any sense! lol

:)

The Raven from Luna Bleu

Blackberry & Fig from Auntie Di's

I had to reorganize my tart baskets...not a good thing...it means my stash is getting unmanageable... [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Laurie - my Rainforest got bumped for CFTKR's Rowan today - but I will melt it soon and let you know what I think!

Anyone try the other Walmart melt product - Elegant Expressions? I tried Mountain Air. Cute holly leaf shapes, but zip in the scent department.

Good Sunday morning! I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I have been terribly busy the past few days and not melting much. I hate it when that happens! A few goodies I was able to enjoy included:

PS - Blackberry Marmalade (Good throw but a bit too tart for me), Blackberry Sage (Good one), Banana Cream Pie (A fav), Apple Harvest (Strong one, a fav)

LOL - Banana Carrot Cake (Delicious), Boston Cream Doughnut (A discontinued fav)

LSC - Cake Battered Creme Brulee (Delicious)

The Bathing Garden - Yes, No or Maybe? (Good fruity scent, great throw)

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!