The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Good Morning All! Melting from LSC Apple Butter Pound Cake, YUMMY. And Also my all time favorite Mimi's House from Can-Do.

Off to the grocery store, Have a great day everyone.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Good morning!

I think my smeller is finally working again!

Will be melting Sugar & Spice Pink Sugar Strawberry Shortcake....smells so good cold!!! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Lynn

:hello: wax buddies!

Twinsmom, Mimi's House is one of my all time, huge, bestest, most favorite scents. I do like it just a wee bit. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Lynn, :thyay: How wonderful to have your sniffer working again! I hope you're feeling lots better too!

I'm melting Haley's Caramel Cinnamon and it's very, very good. I've still got a few spicy, warm, fall and winter type scents but I'm rapidly headed towards Flip Flops, Berry Banana, and Watermelon Smoothie! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Gail

Good Morning!

This morning its Kringle Honeydew (smells just like PLs Honeydew melon!) and Fresh squeezed pineapple from CFTKR. Loving both of them!

Debbie

First time melting a Cozy Cottage (Pert & Lulu) tart:

Serendipity

I'm liking it VERY MUCH!

I moved the Rocky Mountain High from Can-Do into my son's room because he said he liked it and it was still throwing this morning when I fired up the burner.

:D

HAVE A SCENTSATIONAL DAY

Good morning!

BBW added 3 new candles - Lemon Gelato, Salty Caramel, and Cotton Candy. Their candles are on sale - 2/$20.

Tart:

Bananas Foster

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Lynn--so glad you are recovering--great news!

We are having gully washing rains this morning. Of course, I was out in it buying groceries and I got soaked through. At least I'm home for the rest of the day.

I had to get rid of the Yankee Spring Days--I have burned it 4 times and I just don't like it so replaced it with Yankee Lucky Shamrock (Green Grass) and just now added Pink Lady Slipper. Also have Midnight Jasmine and French Vanilla going. It is a great day for candle light.

Wish we would get some good rains here! Sorry you got soaked! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Thanks, everyone, for all of the well wishes!! I am feeling better today!

Lynn

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Vanilla Bomb and French Vanilla Pound Cake

LLVV -thanks for the heads-up on the new BB&W scents,I ordered the Cotton Candy and Lemon Gelato! Both sound so yummy for the summer and the price is great!

Just switched out to Can-Do Mimi's House! After all, I am a Mimi!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Lynn

Don't get mad (I have no idea how old you are)

but is *Mimi* a cute word for Grandma?

Don't get mad (I have no idea how old you are)

but is *Mimi* a cute word for Grandma?

LOL Laura!!! Yes, all of my grandkids call me Mimi. I don't even mind telling you my age! I am 56. [smilie=th_thlaughter]

I've switched things around, and now I've got Pacifica 'Gardenia' going in the livingroom, and YC 'Sweet Melon' in the kitchen.

I've switched things around, and now I've got Pacifica 'Gardinia' going in the livingroom, and YC 'Sweet Melon' in the kitchen.

Jedda, how is the throw on the Pacifica candle? I had a Pacifica Mexican Cocoa votive a while back and couldn't smell it at all.

Lynn

Jedda, how is the throw on the Pacifica candle? I had a Pacifica Mexican Cocoa votive a while back and couldn't smell it at all.

Lynn

This was originally a votive, and the throw was great in a small room. I didn't feel like it scented my livingroom adequately. If I wanted it in the livingroom, I burned one at each end of the 20x20 room.

What I've got going today is the last half of a votive gone bad. After burning it for a while, the wick started acting funny and smoking. I scooped it out and I'm melting it in a 24w plate warmer, and it is knock-out strong. The whole livingroom is smelling great!

So as a votive, it's okay, but as a 'tart' it is superb. This is going on 20 total hours of melt time, and it is still fairly strong.

To much going on today so just put in the first tart I grabbed and it was Nene's Home baked bread. Everyone who has walked in the house said whatever I am making smells yummy!

Glad you've got your sniffer back Lynn! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting Cozy Cottage's Cream Soda. It's yummy, but it is a lighter scent. I've had this scent before (SpHog?) & it wasn't 'run U outta the room' strong, either.

CBV's Raspberry/Violet&Fizzy Pop=Alice Cullen candle in my bedroom.

Can-do's Warm and Cozy melting in the computer room.

LSC's Blackberry/Sage/Cedar in my youngest son's room.

This is all I have going this evening. Hope you guys are all doing good this week. Catch you later.

[smilie=th_hello] Hey There Everybody!

Lynn~ Glad your sniffer is on the mend!

Melting:

Lessie's Paradise Island from CanDo

Lemon Poundcake from Haley's... [smilie=cloud_9]

Whooboy, LL - just when I thought I could pass up the B&BW sale. Time to go check out the website. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today I am melting Scentsy Oxford.

Skylar, let us know how that cotton candy candle is! That's one of my favorite scents ever.

Stardust, I haven't tried any of her bowls or the Love Victoria candles, just the big jars and the littler ones that come in sampler packs.

Laurie, I got one of those Rocky Mt. High tarts from the Can-Do sale as well, and the cold sniff is AMAZING!!

Unfortunately I haven't been burning/melting much lately because I am having a crazy allergy attack today! I live with a certain level of allergic reaction on a daily basis, but this is way beyond the norm. My medication is no longer doing anything and I can't even breathe through my nose, much less smell anything. It's the pits.

The one thing I was melting before the allergy stuff went down was AMS Lemon Pound Cake. One of my very favorites.