The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Tomorrow is my sister's bridal shower and I still had a lot to do for that.

Michele - have fun at the shower! Wonder if anyone will get her waxies? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Probably not. I don't 'spose that's exactly what a new bride is looking for. Go figure. :lol:

Sweet, you sure skeered me for a minute!

Puppy - I figured it might. [smilie=th_5337c1ad] [smilie=th_pardon]

Just got back from Can-Do

Lynn - what a fun day! I saw your list of damages - good stuff!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting CFTKR's Falling Leaves. I kept meaning to get a bag of this in the fall, but it never jumped in my cart until now. SO glad it did, it's wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight it's GHBT Heaven. I can't remember the description of this and her site is down, but it's a soft fresh scent. Wish I were better at distinguishing particular notes!

Becky - Happy birthday to you on your special day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes) [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Trep - I can see you're in spring mode - that avatar is SO pretty! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

MaggieMae - your Valentine pup avatar is adorable! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I'm melting CFTKR's Pecan Marshmallow Tassie. To me, it smells just like the candy with the soft, whipped nougat center, shaped in a log and rolled in pecans....super delish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Dang...I better have a 2nd breakfast before I drink the melted wax. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Good morning!

Becky - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! [smilie=HBday]

Maurie - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your DH.

CFTKR Tarts:

Coconut Sugar Cookie

Candles:

Strawberry Buttercream - YC

Spiced Cocoa - YC

Passion Berry - YC

Candy Hearts - YC

Goooood morning fellow biddies, baddies, and buddies! [smilie=The_Hi]

Weird how your nose can change, even without plastic surgery. [smilie=th_insane] My spread sheet says I loved Can-Do Honey Gingerbread. Indeed, I remember I did. But now I don't. [smilie=th_stink] It barely got started before it got dumped. Now it's Can-Do's Gingerbread Applesauce. Today, at least, I love it! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone.

Gail, too fickle

Not much melting or burning today, not sure why either.

In the bedroom I have CBV's create-a-scent combo of Lavender/Chocolate Covered Raspberries. Cindy and I named this one Serendipity. Do you still have yours friend?

In the kitchen I have a new one from CFTKR and its called Cranberry Muffin (something or other..lol). It's very good. Kinda on the light side though. Not sure if some of my more seasoned friends would appreciate this one.

I finally finished up my Christmas Memories candle. Thank you BF, it was enjoyable for the season.

Washing laundry and more laundry today. Getting ready to enjoy the Grammy awards tonight. I love these awards and I love me some Bruno Mars too. His voice makes me so happy.

Have a wonderful day friends.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Becky!!!

Oh the Horror Gail!!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon That one is one of my MOST FAVORITES!!!!

Added some Vanilla Sugared Shortbread from LSC to my day.

(Thanks Sweet...about the avatar...he warmed my heart)

Happy Valentine's Eve Candlebuddies! Any fun plans tonight or tomorrow? It is hard to have special plans on a Monday night.

Today I have Stormwatch from YC melting. (And that is pretty much what we are doing here - watching the fog and rain.)

LL - what is the YC Passion Berry?

For the rest of the day it is Sweet Strawberry from Yankee. It looks so pretty under the lamp. I decorated for spring and Easter today--couldn't wait another minute. Now it looks all fresh and flowery around here. Hopefully this will keep any more winter away. Ha!!

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] Just got home and lit up my warmers. Got Scentsy Central Park Pralines going in the LR, Can-Do Vanilla Bean Cookies in the kitchen and Scentsy Silver Bells in the bedroom.

Just picked up 6 new Scentsy bars at the local trades days today:

Central Park Pralines

Silver Bells

Cranberry Muffins

Fried Ice Cream

Honey Pear Cider

Toasted Caramel Sugar

Lynn

Just put on my last melt of the day, Whiff & Sniff's Gateau de Vanille, from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] Did W&S go OOB? [smilie=th_cha69] When I clicked on the link in the reference section, nothing came up. The cold sniff is good, but if they're OOB, I'm hoping I don't like it LOTS! :o

Sweet, she had a big sale last year and I thought she was closing temporarily to restock. Last time I spoke with her, she never mentioned closing up for good. I even got raffle tickets with my order so it seems she planned on reopening...but she's been closed since July so I don't know what happened?!?!

Santarini in the BR this evening.

And melting...Slice of Gold from WnS...creamy vanilla and zesty lemon...kinda like a Lemon Starburst. YUM.

Have a great night... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

:hearts_tr:

Happy Valentine's Day sweet friends!! No burning or melting here today, since I am at work. Have my Can-Do scent stone on my desk with Sugar Butt oil (that sounds weird!!) :wacko: My whole office smells so good! Next time I am going to get the Vanilla Bean Cookie oil to go on it. If you haven't tried that scent it is just like YC Christmas Cookie but better! [smilie=th_31]

Lynn

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :cupid-arrow:

I hope everyone has a great day. Sadly, my mom called me this morning and told me that my grandpa died last night in his sleep. It was expected and he lived a long, full life. I am glad to know that he is in a better place, but still feeling kind of down.

I might try to make some heart-shaped sugar cookies today for DH. He made breakfast in bed for me, and then we got the news just as the meal was about to start. So it wasn't quite the way he envisioned it, I don't think.

Anyway, this morning I still ordered from the Can-Do sale (it's the little things in life, right?). Finishing up a remelt of MD Berry Refreshing Lemonade (this one was nice) and will put on LOL Frosted Cupid Cookies as the designated V-Day scent.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :cupid-arrow:

I hope everyone has a great day. Sadly, my mom called me this morning and told me that my grandpa died last night in his sleep. It was expected and he lived a long, full life. I am glad to know that he is in a better place, but still feeling kind of down.

I might try to make some heart-shaped sugar cookies today for DH. He made breakfast in bed for me, and then we got the news just as the meal was about to start. So it wasn't quite the way he envisioned it, I don't think.

Anyway, this morning I still ordered from the Can-Do sale (it's the little things in life, right?). Finishing up a remelt of MD Berry Refreshing Lemonade (this one was nice) and will put on LOL Frosted Cupid Cookies as the designated V-Day scent.

Aww, cmarie, so sorry to hear about your grandpop.

Christy-Sorry about your grandpa.

This morning I am melting Can Do Sweetie Pie in 2 melters and SSS Vanilla Buttercream Crunch.

It is starting to smell good in here.