The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Guest Viennalady

Burning 2 YC large tumblers one in Farmer's Market and the other is Pomengranate Cider. I love both of these.

Oh I love those scents![smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I am melting a big jar of YC "New Zealand Wild Berries" (awsome sweet and juicy) and

a big jar of YC "Cranberry Orange" and

a Tart of YC "Macintosh spice"

Love to all of you![smilie=th_ahaaha]

Yey! The site is back to normal! I was beginning to worry seeing how it was yesterday and didnt know how long it will take. I was thinking to my self, who am i going to share my melts with now. :unsure: But super happy its up and running normal. Thanx CF admin for fixing so quickly like that :wub:

SweetTart, you seem to be having a bit of bad luck with some of LOL's scents. [smilie=th_sorry_]

PuppyLove- You notice it with me huh? Yeah unfortunately been having some bad luck with them. It sad becuz i was super excited to try them. [smilie=th_sign0164] and thanx for sharing about LSC with the shrink wrap. Glad to hear you been loving it so far. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Well now that I been home alot lately with no work, tell me why i spend so much on buying tarts yesterday?! Lol. Well my stash is getting low so i need too. Good excuse you guys? ;) Hehehe. Well place another order with my fav CFTKR, FM and my first order with Can-do. Was taking advantage of the can-do sale yesterday, so felt like it would be the perfect time to try it. I am happy I get to catch the sale. :D Cant't wait to try them.

Recent melts:

FM Mountain Fresh- So strong! Love it.

FM Serenity Spa- Loving this as always

CFTKR Baby Powder- Didnt think i would really like this but its nice. I like it.

CFTKR Melon Mist- One of my fav

CFTKR Blueberry Vanilla Bomb- not bad

Hi all,

Been away at our shore home for the weekend and over there all I melted was a Yankee candle in Seaside Holiday. When we came home last night I melted Emerald Isle from Country Home Scents and today I melted Angies Farmhouse, a favorite. Nothing right now since I am making homemade rolls but tonight I think I will burn my Chocolate Mint candle from PI.

Have a great day all!

SweetTart - hope U find work soon. [smilie=th_empathy] Although, if it's feasible, staying at home melting tarts sounds niiiiiiiice! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting YC's Mulling Spices. IDK why, but this smells like Christmas to me. [smilie=th_LOVE] This is one of my fave YC scents and was bummed when they discontinued it.

Hi buddies,

I haven't been home much and was surprised to read about the forum attack, oh my. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] So glad our awesome admins have us up and running again! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm still melting LSC's Wild Mountain Honey. [smilie=th_shewiggle] If this little tart ever gives out I'll start burning a candle this evening but I'm not seeing any signs of that happening soon.

Have a good evening, everybody!

Gail

Burning my CBV candle that I created and its called Sugared Pumpkin. Its a combo of her Pumpkin Pickin and Pink Sugar and I love it. Its amazing. Will be headed up to my bedroom to enjoy it soon.

Have to tell you guys something. Yesterday I melted a tart from Can-do and I fell immediately in love. It was called Apple Cellar and at first I thought I was going to get an apple/woodsy scent from it but I didn't. I got Apple/fruit (wine?)/subtle oak?. It's a definite reorder for me. I think I missed her sale, but another time I will get more.

Glad we are up and running normal again. I was so lost yesterday trying to figure out the "format" of the forum without the aide of pictures and such.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!My computer is fighting some nasty virus again.. So, short and sweet..I have been melting CHC-Bamboo Cabin..later friends..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!My computer is fighting some nasty virus again.. So, short and sweet..I have been melting CHC-Bamboo Cabin..later friends..

Got my order today from FM...thumbs up to Shanna [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] she has duplicated Donna's Cinnamon Bread Puddin wonderfully!! This has been going for about 6 hours and still going strong!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack YEAH!!! So glad the forum is up and running again!

Cbgirl~ Glad to hear that FM is still the way is was before!

Sweettart~ I think you will love CanDo! I think they're amazing!

Melting:

Mac Apple & Carmelized Praline from CFTKR

Sheets of Satin from Almost Country upstairs

Burning:

Tri-layer LOL candle....still in the Comfortably Numb layer.

Good evening!

Katz - I use Malwear for my virus issues. Are you on FB by any chance? I was getting so many viruses from FB that it's not funny. DH would spend his weekends cleaning my computer. I never opened or downloaded anything funny and yet it would mess up my computer big time.

Tart for tonight:

Pumpkin Sugar Cookie - CFTKR

Candle:

Autumn - BBW

I got my Spotted Hog order today so had to try out one of the scents I'd not had before. It's one of their Blendables - Chocolate Latte. Wow. I cut it in half and this thing is *strong* (in a very good way). I only had it on for half an hour, then had to go back outside to do more work so I shut it off... and an hour later when I came in it still hung in the air and smelled fabulous. Definitely a winner.

Sweet - I am also a really big fan of Mulling Spices. I have a jar that I take "cold sniffs" of on a regular basis. I don't want to burn it up!

Today I decided that I am going to melt up all my so-so melts and get them out of the way. They are using up precious tart storage space!!

But first, one more good one tonight: Cheryl's Berry Balsam.

Melter #1 - Harvest from Luna Bleu....not getting much scent

Melter #2 - Pink Sugar VBN from CFTKR....strong and good

Melter #3 - Trick or Treat from McCall's...black licorice...droolworthy

Have a nice day and happy melting!

thpumpdance.gif

My scent adventures for today are:

Tarts:

Midnight Embers - CFTKR

Fall Berry Shortcake - CFTKR

Cranberry Balsam - CFTKR

Candles:

Autumn - BBW

Autumn Leaves - YC

Good Morning!

My DD's are home for the week so I have been exceptionally busy.

Finally I have a day to stay home and catch up.

I am melting Busy Bee Pumpkin Eggnog and CFTKR Vanilla Pumpkin Bomb.

I am burning YC Spiced Pumpkin and YC Autumn Leaves.

What the heck is up with the site, its coming up all screwy. I noticed from some posts others were having this issue and its resolved, but its not for me, and its a nightmare gettin around this way....anyway been busy ordering bunches of smellies...waiting on orders from Backroad Hobbies, Can-Do, and waiting for Haileys sale next week, already have my order ready. Have a wonderful day everyone!!! If anyone knows how I can fix this issue PLEASE let me know!

SweetTart - hope U find work soon. [smilie=th_empathy] Although, if it's feasible, staying at home melting tarts sounds niiiiiiiice! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet&spicey- Thanx much! :wub: and yes you are right, its been nice to melt more often now though. ^_^

Sweettart~ I think you will love CanDo! I think they're amazing!

MaggieMae- Thanx for your input. Hope I will too. :)

Stardustgirl- Wow, how you explain Spotted Hog sounds awesome. Wana try it one of these days.

Had leftover pizza and couldnt help myself and ate it earlier for breakfast. :blush: Who eats pizza for breakfast?! :shock: What a fatty i am. Im stuffed now. Lol

Recent Melts:

LOL Cheeky Cherry

Nene's Fruit of Paradise

Nene's Island Cocktail- Love this.

Happy Melting Everyone!

LLVV, "scent adventures." I like that! Very cute! :rolleyes:

Candlelove, enjoy the week with your DD's at home!

I'm melting Country Hearth from Kristin's Kandles. Scent description is, "Spicy, sweet, complex. Vanilla with cinnamon, clove, allspice, sugar. Hints of nutmeg and fruits." It is completely, utterly droolworthy with a terrific throw! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Popping in for a bit to tell ya how much I love those Autumn Leaves from Country Home. I have been melting those and some really great fall stuff from Can Do too. Amish Apples is AMAZING! That's about all I have had going for days now!

Hope you are all enjoying the week.

Melter #3 - Trick or Treat from McCall's...black licorice...droolworthy

Aria - speaking of McCalls...did U see their huge BIG daddy size candle called Rustic Romance? It's 11" tall x 11" in diameter and weighs 35 pounds. POUNDS! That's almost as much as my dog weighs. :lol: It looks like it has 5 wicks. Oh....and is just a mere $185. I luv candles.... [smilie=th_butbutbut]

Katz - I also use one from malwarebytes.org (they have a free one to download) along w/my other security system.

I'm melting Cheryl's Harvest Spice & Apples. [smilie=th_fabulous1]