The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Spook-tacular October Aromas!

Hi all,

This morning I was melting CCC's Pumpkin Spice Latte and then Country Chunkie's Cinnamon Buns and now I am burning a candle from Home Interiors...Coffee...

Aria, I am going to order from CYS today...not tryin' to enable ya or anything!!! lol

It is a lovely day here. A little too warm for me (upper 80s) but nonetheless it is lovely.

Melting Apple Zucchini from CFTKR in the FR

Burning Coconut Pecan Brittle from Gold Canyon in the MBR

Many of you have commented positively on Carol's zucchini bread blends. I agree that they are truly amazing. :)

Hi!

I'm exhausted. We just got back from a birthday party. We also stopped by the outlets. I scored 2 Frosted Cedar Wreaths, Autumn Woods, Maple Sugar, and Pumpkin Cupcake. It was a great haul. DH and DD will wrap them for my birthday later on this month.

Did anyone see the new Treasures coming from YC? I posted a list in the Candle Forum. It's superly duperly amazing! Many beloved scents from years past are coming back. Need to find money...need to find money...need to find money. LOL.

We're going out for Greek tonight. Everyone is tired from the birthday party. I'm not sure why these parties are so tiring but they are.

No candles are melts going right now. Tonight after DD settles into bed I'll light up -

Tarts:

Christmas Time - CFTKR (an outstanding dupe of Christmas Wish from YC)

Iced Cinnamon Roll - CFTKR (had it going this morning...outstanding scent. So happy Carol gave me a sample because I wasn't going to buy it since I already have Cinnamon Buns and Iced Vanilla Cinnamon Roll. This one is a bit different and wonderful)

Candles:

Autumn - BBW/Slatkin

Well, with the help of Sudaphed I seem to be a bit better on the smells today. Maybe you were right Sweet&Spicey........IDK though cuz my youngest Todd had a bit of a head cold too. It seems to be a short lived virus, as he is getting better as well.

So I am have been melting and burning today. I have CBV's McIntosh Apple in my bedroom warmer, Carol's Orange/Chocolate Truffle**LOVE** and burning a candle from "Our Own Candle Company" in Orange Creamsicle. The house if very fruity today....lol.

Its not bad here on Long Island today. Perfect fall weather, without being too darn windy and kicking up all the more allergens. Have a great weekend everyone. Hope most of you have a 3day. I do and I must say "I need it". Tomorrow is a big country fair in town and we always go to that.

OK, off to bring Todd out again!! Ugh, this boy makes me nuts. Always runnin somewhere. Might stop at TacoBell. I'm hungry.

LLVV, Tanger??? I bet so. I know that YC outlet store was calling you.

Good afternoon....super busy Saturday, but I am managing to melt Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS. I am tempted to order during the sale as I love their blends...what's an addict to do? [smilie=th_insane]

I also have a nice pillar burning on the kitchen island....Ember from Pier 1

tha194.gif Have a nice Saturday friends...happy melting!

Aria, Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla sounds very yummy. I absolutely LOVE CYS mixes and tarts. Especially, her tropicals. They are amazing. Enjoy your goodies.

Good Evening... [smilie=th_cocktail]

Enjoying a cocktail as I melt:

Pumpkin Pudding from CHS...amazing!

Re melt of Cheryl's Pistachio Dream Cake....this goes better tonight.

Upstairs it's Bizzy B's Orchid Vanilla & Pink Sugar....I just went on to browse and she is closed with a sad and serious message up. Does anyone know what's going on? I hope that she gets thru this difficult time!

Aria - order away! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] That is my vote, I love her blends also. Getting any scent out of that Pier 1 candle?

Today is

Wolf in the Woods - CFTKR

Vanilla Lime - Cheryl

Is anyone using the PM (private message) thing that we have here now? I had a message from way back, but I think it was sent to me in error. Well, now I am trying to look at it (or a new one) and I can't. It tells me I am not allowed to use this feature......how sad. OMG, I am like "what did I do wrong to not be allowed?" LOL

Just wondering. Thanks

I also got the Autumn one but I think they mixed up the names.LOL Leaves smells like a autumn harvest of apples,berries and fruits and Autumn smells like leaves and woods. HUH? Did anyone else notice that or is it just crazy ol' me?

MaggieMae - I just sniffed my Autumn candle, and, to me, it does smell like the description "pomegranate & red delicious apple w/notes of fir balsam & cedarwood". I remember I really liked Leaves, too (it was a hard decision! :lol: )but I thought it smelled like fruits & woods, too. It probably does, but look on the bottom of your jar to make sure it says "Leaves".

Upstairs it's Bizzy B's Orchid Vanilla & Pink Sugar....I just went on to browse and she is closed with a sad and serious message up. Does anyone know what's going on? I hope that she gets thru this difficult time!

Wow. :shock: It does sound serious. I hope she and the children are ok.

Maurie - Glad you're feeling better. I've never used the PM thingy, so can't help U, sorry. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Aria reminded me I hadn't melted any CYS in a while, so put on her Harvest Kitchen. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ....that was one strong, but GOOD tart! I'm going to burn my B&BW Autumn candle for the rest of the evening. Have a good one, all!

Maureen, feel better soon.

MaggieMae, I just read the Bizzy B's homepage. ohmy.gif I like her products. That news is shocking. I hope she sees better days soon.

I'm finally home after a long day...greeted by my Nene's order at the door. It could not have been more welcomed.

Melting Nene's Butter Cake (yum!)

CFTKR - Falling Leaves

YC - patchouli votives

YC - Be Thankful votive

YC - Almond Cookie jar

YC - Autumn swirl jar (forget the name)

I went to Yankee today and they were sold out of Holiday Garland. Fess up. Which one of you...

This must be the scent of the season at YC.

Good Morning everyone. The party was a huge success. The food was wonderful and everyone was here on time. My dad loved it all. It was a beautiful day, if a bit warm, so our little two year old got to play outside and also at the park. A lovely day for us all. I am tired but happy.

Starting the morning out with BBW Frosted Cranberry--I really love this scent. Such a lovely cranberry smell--I am really loving these BBW candles--you get a quick melt pool and they scent the entire house very quickly.

Carnival Cupcakes from LunaBleu.............OMG! AMAZING! Did I say AMAZING? Oh yes, I did.

I get caramel from this, apple, bakery and just "carnival" all rolled up in there. It is strong, but not sickening so. I won't even mind smelling like this when I go out today. We have our local country fair today, so I won't be noticed by anyone.....LOL

Good morning!

We ate cinnamon buns for breakfast and I melted Carol's Iced Cinnamon Roll but it ran out of scent (2nd tea light). I think I'll melt Rhubarb & Berries after we get back from out walk.

I can't stop thinking about the YC Treasures. I'm totally psyched!

Hi friends,

Maggie, I had to go and read the descriptions of Leaves and Autumn. I've never smelled Autumn, but I see what you're saying about switching the names! Very interesting!

Maurie, I'm glad you're feeling better. I've never used the PM feature so I don't know. I did have a CF member friend request me in email but since they've never posted and their profile doesn't say anything, I've been ignoring it.

Trep, glad your party turned out great! I'm loving the cold sniff of Frosted Cranberry and looking forward to burning it. Yummo!

That message has been on Bizzy B's homepage for a couple of months. Disturbing and worrisome. I hope they'll all be okay.

I finished up FM's Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Now it's LSC's Wild Mountain Honey and oh my gosh, be still my heart. [smilie=th_smilies-2] This is probably one of my top three scents of all time. I'm totally in love! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Speaking of Lasting Scent Candles, I've been emailing with Pam, who's a gem of a lady. She gave me her permission to pass along some info about her packaging. She says it's unnecessary to repackage the tarts like I did.

"The Shrink wrap I use is made just for the purpose that you feel is going to

happen, they will not loose their scent with this shrink wrap it is

Polypropylene which is also like those bags alot of candle makers use.

Bags like Glad and a few others over time will suck the scent out. The

shrink wrap is a thin wrap so that customers are able to smell through the

packaging. I have had some since last Christmas and they are as strong as

they were the day I made them.I just want you to feel comfortable and

confident about my product.."

I am extremely happy with my LSC products so far. It's always really exciting to find a vendor that has it all, isn't it? [smilie=th_snoopy]

Gail

LL, the Rhubarb and Berries sounds like a good combo to me this morning!

I have not been to YC, but the scratch and sniff catalog came yesterday. I see a bunch that have my name on them. Coupons, must print coupons! [smilie=typen]

Today is gray, "candle weather" so I have Slatkin's Green Daisy and also Leaves burning.

Puppy - great info on the packaging from LSC! Thanks for sharing it w/us. [smilie=th_teks0311]

This afternoon I followed Maurie's lead and melted LB's Carnival Cupcakes. This is one strong scent! I even turned it off. [smilie=th_cha40] IDK, it may only be me and the power of suggestion [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] , but some (not all) scents from vendors that also sell B&B have a slight 'perfume-y' edge to some of their scents and those make me queasy and headache-y. :wacko: This was one of em. Maybe it was just the day (it's a little warmer here today), so I poured it back in the cup and may try again another day. [smilie=th_pardon]

I changed to Cheryl's Sweet Lemon Sugar. For me, she makes the bestest SLS I've tried. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Puppy - great info on the packaging from LSC! Thanks for sharing it w/us. [smilie=th_teks0311]

This afternoon I followed Maurie's lead and melted LB's Carnival Cupcakes. This is one strong scent! I even turned it off. [smilie=th_cha40] IDK, it may only be me and the power of suggestion [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] , but some (not all) scents from vendors that also sell B&B have a slight 'perfume-y' edge to some of their scents and those make me queasy and headache-y. :wacko: This was one of em. Maybe it was just the day (it's a little warmer here today), so I poured it back in the cup and may try again another day. [smilie=th_pardon]

I changed to Cheryl's Sweet Lemon Sugar. For me, she makes the bestest SLS I've tried. [smilie=th_LOVE]

I wound up not really loving the Carnival Cupcake, just kinda like. Not sure if I would buy it again...maybe. It did kinda turn perfumey after a bit. Hmmmm.....maybe you are on to something there with the Bath&Body companies and wax. Oh well, it was good not horrible at all.

Maurie~ Just the name "Carnival Cupcake" makes me wanna try one!

Puppy~ Thanks for info on LSC...that is really very interesting and I can not wait to try them after the dreaded LD ends! And thanks for understanding my "confusion" with the BBW scents...sometimes I'm the only one who understands me.... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] LOL

Trep~ Glad you party was a success! Sounds like a wonderful day! And I totally agree with you on the BBW candles....I am so glad I tried them because they are :wub:

Melting:

Flower Child from Things That Make Scents

Good morning!

Tarts:

Granny's Pecan Pie - CFTKR

Peppermint Swirls - YC

Candles:

Autumn - BBW

Autumn Leaves - YC