The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Thanks, Jules. We're excited to go!

Trep mentioned Huckleberry Layne. I was just this morning wondering why we don't hear about HL much anymore. I've never tried them but they used to be pretty highly rated around here, if I remember correctly. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Aw Maurie, bless your heart, girl. [smilie=th_empathy] Such tough times. I'm so very sorry.

I'm melting Kristin's Kandles Vanilla Velvet. I liked it when I first tried it a couple weeks ago. I like it even more now. To my nose, it's a PPV. Nooo, not Pay Per View. Pretty Perfect Vanilla! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

Jules - I hope the rain does stay away from you...sounds like other places in FL got lots of it. Several on here are from SC...also getting flooding rains. Everyone stay safe.

Puppy - it will be so nice to visit your DD! You can't sneak Brucie in with you? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting my first Luna Bleu tart, All Hollows Eve, a freebie. Citrus-y and wonderfully strong...... [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack !!

Thanks, Jules. We're excited to go!

Trep mentioned Huckleberry Layne. I was just this morning wondering why we don't hear about HL much anymore. I've never tried them but they used to be pretty highly rated around here, if I remember correctly. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Aw Maurie, bless your heart, girl. [smilie=th_empathy] Such tough times. I'm so very sorry.

I'm melting Kristin's Kandles Vanilla Velvet. I liked it when I first tried it a couple weeks ago. I like it even more now. To my nose, it's a PPV. Nooo, not Pay Per View. Pretty Perfect Vanilla! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

Huckleberry Layne closed the retail store here in town and she has been in hiatus all summer. She is back up and running now as far as I know but I think that is why we haven't heard much for several months.

[smilie=thank_you] Guys for all your kind comments!!! I think I'm rounding the turn to getting better...I hope.

Gail~ What a great visit and I am SURE she will be so happy to see you both!

Jules~ Glad the storm fizzled....it could have been a bad one.

Maurie~ I hope your headache gets better...I know this is so hard for you! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Melting- Lemon Poppyseed from Country Home

Hi!

Maurie... Cyber hugs!

Tonight's scents:

Tart:

Chocolate Covered Cherries (CFTKR)

Candle:

Autumn (Slatkin)

Maurie...bless your heart...I am so sorry to hear this news...prayers for you all.

Kim....Happy Anniversary.

Melting Z. Bread from OMG Candles...it's just wonderful...a re-order for sure!

In my area of SC we are not having any flooding!

Overnight it was YC island guava in two melters...nice scent, but very weak

At school I've just started LOL autumn wreath! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

More errands this morning. Yesterday I dropped things off and today I'm picking things up. Run, run, run.

Melting Crosscreek Pearamel (little haunted salt box houses-cute)

I can't wait to light some candles later today.

Melting Carol's Country Spice this morning...

Oh dear, I got an email from Yankee this morning...all large jars are buy 1, get 1 free for the next four days...that is a great deal. Seriously considering a little trip to YC today...it's 22 miles away for me, but this is almost too good to pass up!

Good Morning!

This morning I am melting CFTKR Pumpkin Cornbread Pudding. Yesterday I melted Blueberry Jam and Zucchini Bead also from Carol. Her fall scents are fabulous!

It is supposed to be a very rainy and nasty day here. Hope it is not too bad since I have to head out this afternoon.

Maurie-So sorry for all you are going through.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Good Morning! It has stopped raining in my part of SC, and we got no flooding thank God! Weather report for this weekend is going to be great in the 70's. I love It!

Today I'm burning YC Apple Cider and VC Mulled Cider and melting from Can-Do Sugar Butt. It smells so good.

Have a great day everyone!

Good day!

It's the last day before departure. Soooo busy!

Sweet, believe me, we pondered sneaking Brucie in, but DD's apartment is part of a corporate deal for traveling nurses, so we can't jeopardize that. [smilie=crap]

Trep, thanks for the HL explanation.

Maggie, thank you. I'm sure we'll have a happy time together! [smilie=th_31]

Debra, thanks. DD calls him "my Bruchie, Bruchie, Bruchie" [smilie=th_snoopy] Dog names are fun. I once knew a Corgi whose formal name was Designer Original. They called her Gucci! I know several very cool Pugs. Great little dogs!

Jules, you're a busy gal!

Aria, go for it!! 22 miles is so doable!

I hope everyone escapes the flooding!

I'm continuing with Kristin's Kandles' Vanilla Velvet from yesterday. [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a good one, everybody!

Gail

Puppy: Wishing you a wonderful visit with your DD..

This morning I am melting AMS-/trick or Treat and Snowball.

It looks like another beautiful day here. We need some of y'all's rain in SC.

Jules:

I 'm glad the storm and rain moved on..we could use some of the rain...

Wishing everyone a great day... [smilie=th_BringItOn]

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack Good morning!

Aria: Thanks for the YC sale info! I found the code on their FB page (edited message because I was asking Aria for the code). I bought some Christmas candles.

Maurie: How are you doing today?

This morning's scents:

Tarts:

Peppermint Bark (Carol)

Caramel Corn (Carol)

Candles:

Moonlight Harvest (YC)

OK CF buddies--I think you are going to have to cart me off to the place where they put those who have lost their minds. I spent 2 hrs on here today attempting to change my avatar. I did what I always do but nothing would work. If I tried to change the size on my new one the size of the old one would change but the new one would never show up on the forum. This went on so long I just gave up. Just now when I checked in here was my new one and I had checked before I left to do some other things and the old one was still there. Who knows? Must have been a glitch. At any rate, it was kind of a weird moment.

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Harvest in a two wick--this one is starting out kind of slow so I hope it is not going to act like the one wicks do. We will see. Also finished off three small candles today and have on a votive in Macintosh and will probably put a Vanilla Cupcake votive on too as I just finished one of those also. I like to get them used up so I can start new ones.

Have a great night all.

Good Evening All-

Tonight's melts are all from Haley's-

Honey Graham Cracker

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

Cookies & Cream

It is smelling good here!

I am also burning For Every Body Sugar Cookie

Gail- Enjoy your visit with your DD!!

Trep~ Same thing happened to me...it didn't show up until I signed off and came back later... [smilie=th_confused3]

Melting:

3 large chunky tart cups from Carol

Cherry and Cocomilk

Carmelized Pralines and Raspberry Rainbow

Banana Waffer and Raspberry Rainbow