The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

Just got in from work and I'm still half asleep...yikes...that Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte didn't do the trick...maybe I'll take a nap... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Christy~ Glad to see you...[smilie=th_e16] hope you are ok!!!

Cat~ Too funny! Whatcha get?

Gail~ I totally agree about SSS...I have really enjoyed all of my orders...she's got a GOOD nose!![smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Re-melting the same from this morning...Granny's Shortbread.

Added: Tuscadero's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, CFTKR Country Spice , Prairie Cakes.

SweetTart~ Glad to hear M. Night Shyamalan's newest movie was a good one...I think he hasn't done a good one since Signs. Unfortunately, Devil would probably scare the [smilie=crap] out of me...so I am not sure if I will give it a go...

MaggieMae- Hi-yee! Actualy if you are into movies about good and bad, God and the Devil than maybe you would like this one. :D

I had a nice post typed out and I hit the wrong button and poofed it!!!!!

Aria- oh no! [smilie=damn] That sucks! :o

cinnamonkitty- aww how cute and exciting , a wedding shower. Congrats.Been together for 8 yrs, aw how cute. Im a sucker for lovey dovey stuff as you can see. Lol. Girl i have been with my fiance for 5 yrs, ben engaged for 2 yrs and still going strong. So i feel what you going thru. Hee Hee! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...Blood orange cocomilk do sound so interesting!!

cmarie- aw i hope whatever you are going thru will turn out better. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

I actually have tried CBV since all the rave frm youtube and to be honest, its just wasnt for me. It had some kinda undertone scent to all its candles and scent shot that i just wasnt too fond of, if that makes any sense. Guess its just wasnt for me. Sucks.. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Twinsmom- I also have that YC coupon too and also planning to go this weekend. But i was wondering can you also use that YC $10 off of $25 with that as well? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Melting:

FM Poolside Paradise- So good! Love it!

YC Garden Sweet Pea- smell like BBW version but a lil lighter on it sweet tone. Its nice and mellow. BBW is way sweeter and stronger though.

Happy Melting Everyone!

Thanks everyone! Wedding stuff has been a whirlwind for about the past 6 months even though we've been planning for over two years. Despite every effort to get planning done as far ahead as possible, there are always more meetings with the different vendors, more details to decide on (do they really matter any ways?) and more stuff to do. I'm hoping that the 2 and a half weeks left go by as fast as possible just to get everything over and done with.

Melting YC Spiced Orange. Not overly thrilled with it so I may switch it out soon. The throw is great, but the scent is weird.

Hi!

It looks like there is a thunderstorm quickly approaching. I love a good storm. It makes for good candle weather.

Candlefan - What type of melter do you have? I've never heard of the 8 hour safety turn off feature? Is it a 24 watt one?

Today's scents:

CFTKR: Toasted Almond Tore (love love love it)

Pomegranate & Oak

YC: Mom's Apple Pie

Trick or Treat

Candefan - I have one of the auto turn off melters also. It is a lifesaver for the office. Even though they should be safe, I worry about leaving one on overnight there. I can see the headlines now...

Back aways Aria - your kitty in leaves is so darn cute!

Someone had a Mahogany Spice tart going from LOL - wondering how it is?

YC Candy Corn is the melt of the evening!

Christy, Did you get through all the moves? Weren't you moving twice this past summer?

Currently melting:

YC sweet honeysuckle

YC lilac blossoms

It's fall by the calendar, but not by the thermometer here in SC! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Aria, I've also noticed how quiet the forum's been. Maybe everybody's busy decorating for the fall holidays and shopping for the winter ones. [smilie=th_cha69]

Dabba, what's your temperatures like? Here in So Cal it's approaching 100. Bring on the fruity, tropical, beachy scents!

I'll be lucky to get anything melted today. It's going to be a full day of friends and dogs, which will make up for not enjoying my smellies. Kiinda.

Gail

Good morning!

My B&BW order came last night. I got 10 small candles for $40. What a deal! They were 2 for $10 plus I had a coupon for 20% off and free shipping! Woohoo!

I'm burning BBW's Caramel Apple right now because my YC Mom's Apple Pie was a dud. The thing was tunnelling horribly. I'm usually really good at fixing tunnels but this thing was a dud. Major wick issue.

I'm melting Carol's Oak Barrel Cider and Cinnamon Donuts. Yummy!

It still feels like summer here...going to be 98 degrees today!

Melting Iced Cinnamon Bun from Sugar&Spice.

Still feels like summer here, too. Highs in the 90's; next week we're back to triple digits! [smilie=th_sign0164] Once you walk through my front door though, it looks and smells like fall! Melting a new one from Scentsy, Sentimental Cider. This is very similar to their discontinued Cinnamon Cider. Hope everyone has a great day!

Aria, I've also noticed how quiet the forum's been. Maybe everybody's busy decorating for the fall holidays and shopping for the winter ones. [smilie=th_cha69]

Gail

Yeah, I was wondering if everyone was losing interest in burning and melting!

Good morning!

My B&BW order came last night. I got 10 small candles for $40. What a deal! They were 2 for $10 plus I had a coupon for 20% off and free shipping! Woohoo!

I'm burning BBW's Caramel Apple right now because my YC Mom's Apple Pie was a dud. The thing was tunnelling horribly. I'm usually really good at fixing tunnels but this thing was a dud. Major wick issue.

I'm melting Carol's Oak Barrel Cider and Cinnamon Donuts. Yummy!

Bummer about the wick issue. BBW's candles are fantastic. Good for you!

It still feels like summer here...going to be 98 degrees today!

Melting Iced Cinnamon Bun from Sugar&Spice.

Still feels like summer here, too. Highs in the 90's; next week we're back to triple digits! [smilie=th_sign0164] Once you walk through my front door though, it looks and smells like fall! Melting a new one from Scentsy, Sentimental Cider. This is very similar to their discontinued Cinnamon Cider. Hope everyone has a great day!

I cannot believe how warm it still is! It's even warm here in Michigan!

Okay, I am melting Carol's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin...oh my, so delish...yum, yum!!!!

I was having trouble posting this morning, anyone else?? I am melting Luna Bleu-Raspberry Patchouli. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smells so good!!. Also an AMS votive-Mayan Gold and EE-Snake Bite. We had a nice little shower yesterday with a quarter inch of rain. A possible chance of some more tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good afternoon and I 'll check in again later.

This morning it was a BBW candle--Frosted Cupcake which I will relight for this evening. Also will have on some votives from Yankee--Apple Cider, Macintosh and probably Vanilla Cupcake. I have been out all day and it is so hot here it is hard to think of flames. Ha!! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hey everyone, Sorry if my earlier message sounded a little cryptic. For those who are wondering, yes, I am ok. I posted a new thread called "Cmarie Update" in the Hodge Podge section as a reply, since it's too long to post here. Anyway, things are ok. Thanks for your concern, candle buddies!

[smilie=The_Hi]

It's hot here today, too. Supposed to be near 90. [smilie=th_roll] Definitely NOT how I envisioned the first day of autumn. [smilie=th_baaaaa]

I'm melting SH Goblin Cinnaman Sugar Cake. I'm with you Mpfand...at least it looks and smells like fall inside the house! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Hi,

CYS - Baked Bread melt

Pure Integrity - Pumpkin Pie jar

The bread scent was good but I shut it down to smell the Pumpkin Pie more. mmm mmm

I've also got a couple of EE votives burning.

Long day of [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] and [smilie=th_834c9e54] and [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] ...now I'm ready for [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] ....

Melting:

Sweet Snow from AMS...it's an oldie from the bottom of my basket...but it still smells lovely.

Recent melts at school:

Can-Do mandarin spice...not quite as strong as I expected

Blue Gecko maple and brown sugar...very strong, but had a spicy undertone

Melters are turned off for the weekend as i am going out of town. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning CF Peeps! It is super windy here today! storm.gif

Melting Carol's Pumpkin Apple Cake...wonderful scent...had two left from last fall. Wonder if this scent is being offered again this fall?

Off to read cmarie's update!

hnd.gif

LLVV, that is an outstanding buy on the BBW candles! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Mpfand, I love the image of walking through your door into autumn! [smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

Aria, I crown you "Queen of Cute Emoties!" [smilie=th_e030]

I'm melting Can-Do's Citrus Zinger, a fave, and so nice for our mid-90's weather. Monday it's supposed to be 103. [smilie=th_dd5]

Gail