The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

I will be keeping Randi in my thoughts and prayers...

I need to change my Avatar, too..someday...

I am melting AMS-Twilight Woods and AMS candle in Head Shop scent. I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday. It's a gorgeous, crisp Fall day here in Indy.

Good Afternoon CF Friends!

Just getting around to starting up some scents around here. I am melting CFTKR Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread and burning a few candles. Just finished CBV Carmelized Pralines and working on BBW Warm Vanilla Sugar, SH Piggy Munch and Crossroads Country Breakfast.

It is kind of a rainy and dreary day here so it is a good candle day. Need to finish these so I can get to the fall candles.

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

BE STILL MY LITTLE WAX-LOVING HEART! I am melting Crosscreek's Carnival Cravings and it is to die for!!!! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] I also have a pretty Pumpkin Spice pillar burning...MIL got it for me at Cracker Barrel. The scent is spicy and the glow from the orange wax is really pretty too.

Michele, Crossroads Country Breakfast is another to-die-for scent!!! It was discontinued at one time, but I see it is back on their scent list! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I still have part of jar, but I would for sure order another in that scent!!!!

LLVV--thanks for the info on the Caramel Apple candle. I may have to pick up one next time I am at BBW and see how I like it. I would like the fact that it wasn't too strong or too much on the caramel side.

It is a lovely fall day here in the Ozarks. I have my door and window open and that is a first for months. No burning yet for me as I am leaving again in a bit but will put on something when I return.

Sweet&Spicy: On BBW's Facebook page, there is quite a bit of discussion about Homemade Cookies. Everyone who tried it last year loved it and was hoping that it would make a return. I'm so happy it has because I just ordered it. It sounds just like my kind of candle.

LLVV - thank for the info! I checked FB out and it sounds delish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] There's talk of a 'Frosted Cupcake' candle, too, and I see the hand sanitizers will be out in cupcake scents by mid October. [smilie=th_excited-1] I forget U don't need to belong to FB to view some pages. Does Carol have one to view without belonging? Do U have a link to it?

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Bread. Yummers!

Hi friends,

Another busy day around here. I didn't even get my morning coffee until noon. And boy, that was making me grumpy! [smilie=th_gif] All's well now. I'm melting Lucy & Ethel from SSS. I love the melt and love the name. Who among us didn't get a kick out of Lucy & Ethel's escapades? [smilie=th_giggle]

Sweet, here's a link to Carol's FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Candles-From-The-Keeping-Room/356741462357?ref=search

Gail

Maureen, sending prayers out for Randi S. I know it must be a terribly difficult time for all involved!

LLVV, I bought a whole bunch of YC Early Sunrise at the last $1 tart sale. I agree that it is nothing to write home about upon cold sniff, but so lively and invigorating when melted-- and each tart seems to last forever!

I started out the day melting YC Evening Air, but I removed it for later because the turkey roast I put in the oven started scenting the house and competing. I think I will light up my Colonial Candle Citrus Plum candle until after dinner is through. Plum and citrus scents go great with poultry!

I had gotten started on melting many of my more fall-like scents over the past couple weeks, only to have the weather outside spike up to temps more typical of summertime. Here in the Denver area forecasters are calling for a high of 93 degrees tomorrow, and just about the same level of heat throughout the rest of the week. I don't know whether to pop in YC Sun & Sand and blend up a margarita or keep telling myself that it's actually Autumn already! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

And, Gail, glad to hear you finally got some java! Better noon than not at all, I suppose! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Maureen~ Your dear friend will be in my prayers!

Melting: BG Cabernet Grape Parfait today....this one tart is stinking up the entire house.... [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Boy, I am pooped....Mondays are wicked.

Hi Everyone!

Aria, yes Carol does have an FB page that you can see without an account. I actually closed my FB account about a month ago.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Candles-From-The-Keeping-Room/356741462357?ref=sgm

It's fun to read who likes what scent. It's not as busy as the BBW or YC page but it's fun to read.

Tonight's scents are:

Tart: Caramel Macchiato (Carol)

Candle" Moonlight Harvest (YC)

Nah...if your a looser...so am I! [smilie=th_december2201661-1] I end up doing chores everytime I have a day off...oh the fun!!! I also know what you mean about Pear scents, SweetTart! I am on the hunt for the perfect Spiced Pear scent. The original YC had it, but the redone SP is slightly different and it's just not the same. I really don't want a fresh pear scent so I will continue the hunt...

MaggieMae- Oh goodie to hear Im not the only 1 like that. Hee Hee Hee! ^_^ And thats very interesting on your spice pear scent thing. Sucks they gotta change the scent you like. Shame on them to do that to you. Here let me at 'em for ya!! [smilie=th_m4t3zo4] ... And Goodie luck on your hunt then!

Good Afternoon, Jason I agree about the tarts from Walmart Better Homes & Garden, I got the vanilla creme one and it's very strong I had to blow out the tealight. I was very impressed. I'm going back to get some more.

twinsmom- Very Strong?! Oh i really wana go try and find those walmart tarts now, thanx for your input. :D

Maureen- Sorry to hear about your family friend. My prayers go out to her.

sweet&spicey- Oh there is a 3 wick candle sale at BBW now?! Oh thanx so much for pointing that out. Gona try to go this weekend then. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Recent melts:

YC Honeydew Melon- Love this scent, but wish it was stronger

CFTKR Fruity Loops- So like the actualy cereal! But as the melting went on, it started to change into something else that was not so pleasant and not like fruit loops any more. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Nene's Blackberry Pomegrante- Like it!

Nene's Citrus Blast- Like this alot!

Happy Melting Everyone!

Good Morning, Everyone. It is another nice cool morning here--I am loving it after waiting for so long for it to get here. Here's to the rest of you who are still suffering summer's heat that it comes your way soon.

This morning it is all candles--YC--Vanilla Cupcake and a votive in Macintosh and a three wick Slatkin in Frosted Cupcake--this one is super strong and super good. With the 2 for $20 sale going on right now for these large three wick candles you can't resist (well, I couldn't anyway, Ha!).

Love the new avatars I am seeing from some of you--especially the winding country road and the barn. Have a great day everybody.

Hi Guys!

Haven't been melting much lately...hardly been home but enjoy reading what you guys melt! Sweet n Spicy...I love Carol's Cornucopia...funny how we have different preferences...sadly, I don't think she makes it anymore.

Last night I melted BG's Very Vanilla and Pink Scents vanilla..both seemed off to me...this morning I am planning on melting Busy Bee's Christmas Cabernet.

Have a wonderful day!

Hey, y'all...A lovely fall day in Indy...This is DH and my 25th Anniversary. I don't know where the time has went. We are going to a great Italian Restaurant this evening.

I am melting BG-All American Apple Pie. I have been sitting on this one for a while. Would anyone know of a company that has a scent close to this. I have thought about sending it to Doc at Busy Bee.. They did an awesome dup. of Forever Alice a while back.

I have been burning my Country Light Santa's Workshop votive, but I'm not getting much scent from it. Maybe I should let the other 2 cure for a little while.

Have a great day cf buddies.

Hi!

My scents for today are:

Tarts:

Baked Apple (Carol)

Blueberry Zucchini Bread (Carol)

Candles:

Trick or Treat (YC)

Moonlight Harvest (YC)

katzncandles, congratulations on 25 years! I hope you have a lovely evening out. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I'm melting Amish Patchwork Quilt from Bella's and Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. I don't usually melt out of season scents, but I wanted to try Christmas Cottage to see if I "need" to order more. I definitely do! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning! Haven't been on in a couple of days everyone's scents sound great.

Today I have burning YC Apple Cider and from For Every Body Timber Bamboo. The Timber Bamboo is great in the bathroom. Burning great too.

Also just added a votive in Pomengranate Cider from YC.

Off to catch up with everything. Oh I forgot to mention I went back to Walmart and got 2 more scents from the BH & G clamshells in the scent of Pumpkin Pie Spice and Spice Cake and all I can say is WOW. They are worth the $2.00.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Busy, Busy week for me...oh exciting stuff, cesspool pumping, and buying a new washer and dryer all in the same day!!! Ugh!!!

LLVV, sounds like you've been doing some heavy smelly shopping love it!! Hows Dad doin? Hows the girlie liking school?

Maurie, praying for your dear friend....hows things going by you besides that?

Katz, A very happy 25th Anniversary, quite a Milestone...

Last nights melt....um it was something out of my Out of the Box Sampler, a big disc looking tart, with some kinda of a hand painting of birds and trees, really cute...I will post tomorrow where it was from, I kinda forgot.

Been a little out of it lately with a Upper Respiratory Infection, lots of coughing going on...so I haven't been sleeping that well. Feeling somewhat better today...

Have a great afternoon everyone!!!

Hi All-

No melting for me yet today. I am at my DS apartment waiting for furniture. Last time I was here I brought a candle with me and he hated the smell.

Katz-Congratulations on your 25th anniversary!!

Everyone sounds like they have some great scents going.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Over the last few days, I've had lots of trouble with the CF site pages loading and posting replies has been slow....anyone else?? I'm not having trouble with any other sites I visit, just CF. Getting a little frustrated...

My hodge podge of scents...

Pumpkin Spice pillar

YC Cinnamon & Sugar jar...love this scent

CFTKR - Autumn Morn...wonderful and very fall-like.

AMS tart - Granny's Pie Crust...not crazy about it

CFTKR - Cider Snap...a favorite

Edited to add: Kim, Congrats to you and DH on your 25th anni!!!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]