The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ex-Sept-ional scents for September

mpfand~ Glad your DH made it home safely! Mine is due home tomorrow...he's been in Florida for a softball tourney for 5 days...I've been sleeping like [smilie=thzzz003] without all the snoring!!

SweetTart~ Glad to hear M. Night Shyamalan's newest movie was a good one...I think he hasn't done a good one since Signs. Unfortunately, Devil would probably scare the [smilie=crap] out of me...so I am not sure if I will give it a go...

Melting:

Footprints in the Sand from TTMS

Have a nice night all!

I had wedding shower number 2 today with my fiance's family and surprisingly ended up with a new tart warmer out of it! One of my soon-to-be mother-in-law's friends gave me a simple black tart warmer (a two-piece one with a bulb) and breakaway tarts in Vanilla Bean and Jamaica Me Crazy. The warmer was from Candle Warmers, Etc. and the tarts were from Jamie Clair Candles. It looks like both were from the same company based on the website that was on the box, but I hadn't heard of either one before. I have the Vanilla Bean melting now and it smells great!

I'm also melting CFTKR Spiced Cider and Chestnuts. It's been going all day and still has an awesome throw.

Whoa, MP - you got a brick of that scent? Do they come "sliced" or is that something you have to do on your own?

I have been rearranging tart and candle storage today - does not sound all that difficult, but I am pooped!

Tonight is Good Stinks - Mint Leaf and Chamomile.

Good Morning! The line up today is YC Buttercream and Cranberry Chutney also have CFTKR Mulled Cider. All are melts or votives. Just started them all so I hope they blend together well.

Good morning.

Cinnamonkitty, congratulations on your upcoming th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0fd4616f0ac2e.gif. When is your big day?

Denny, how is the Bonnie Blue Cookies? The scent name sounds good.

melting:

Lunableu - Mexican Fried Ice Cream

OMG - Cinnamon Buns

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning...melting Pumpkin Spice Latte from Crosscreek today. Also, upstairs I have Sugar Bubbles from lunableu melting.

debra, rearranging tarts and candles is a workout, isn't it? I need to go through some of my older, partially burned jars and see which ones are worthy of keeping and which ones need to be pitched.

Cinnamonkitty, [smilie=th_slider_congratulation on the shower and the gifts! Is the big day soon????

Okay, I am off and running...never got my fall decor out yesterday and I want to get it done early so I can have some relaxation time this afternoon before the boys get home from school.

Good morning!

Aria: Rocky Mountain Memories is a Christmas tree scent...sort of similar to Christmas Past. It's a very strong and nice holiday scent.

This morning I'm ready to pass out from this wonderful scent that I'm melting...Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread. OMG! I can't even describe how absolutely delicious it is. I feel like I'm in tart heaven!

Whoa, MP - you got a brick of that scent? Do they come "sliced" or is that something you have to do on your own?

I have been rearranging tart and candle storage today - does not sound all that difficult, but I am pooped!

Tonight is Good Stinks - Mint Leaf and Chamomile.

Debra, the bricks look like one huge clamshell. They don't come sliced, but the wax is pretty soft so I just use a paring knife to cut off the amount I want. Rearranging wax can be quite exhausting. I think only fellow wax addicts can relate and understand, though! :D

Melting Fried Ice Cream from Scentsy.

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.. CINN..

Michele: What a thoughtful gift of smellies. You can't go wrong giving scent related items. I also love giving bath and body.

Still no rain here..will it be the new Dust Bowl? I hope not..

I am burning AMS jar candle-Head Shop. This is a wonderful scent...

I hope everyone's Monday is [smilie=th_fabulous1] so far.

Good morning!

Aria: Rocky Mountain Memories is a Christmas tree scent...sort of similar to Christmas Past. It's a very strong and nice holiday scent.

This morning I'm ready to pass out from this wonderful scent that I'm melting...Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread. OMG! I can't even describe how absolutely delicious it is. I feel like I'm in tart heaven!

Thank you LLVV! I really enjoy those type of scents...placed an order with Carol a couple of hours ago...including a jumbo tart in Rocky Mountain Memories. I got a couple ZB scents too!

Right now, I am in a spicy mood. Melting McCall's Witches Brew (spicy and amazing...no patchouli in this one) and also Nene's Fireside in the mudroom.

I also just lit a brand new jar of YC Cinnamon & Sugar.

Having a cuppa bf-coffee-smiley.gif while waiting for my little darlings to get home from school! lol

Emotes_in_seasons___Autumn_by_ILTBY.gif Have a great afternoon and happy melting!

Hi friends,

I'm melting Fresh Fruit Slices from CCCC. It smells very similar to Fruit Slices from Haley. I love both!

Gail

Good Evening Everyone! :)

Finally in after a long day of work.....

Fried Ice Cream/Pineapple from CFTKR...this one muffin is smellin' up my entire house! YUM.

Have a nice sleep.

Hello all! I'm a new newbie so I have to catch up :D

I'm melting:

CFKTR Cinnamon Buns- Uber yummy!!!

Crosscreek- Spooky Sweets: IN LOVE!!!! It's like a bakery lover's dream but I can't explain it. It's like cinnamon, vanilla, butter, sugar, and sheer bliss!

Have a great night, I'm getting sucked into The Event, so far pretty good:)

Bye!

Thanks for the congrats! The wedding is October 8th. My fiancé and I have been engaged for over 2 years and together for close to 8 years so we are looking forward to finally making things official.

Currently melting LB Blood Orange Cocomilk and Blue Moon Amaretto. The Blood Orange Cocomilk was going strong for a while, but lost the coconut/vanilla part of the scent after a few hours. The orange part that is left still smells great, but not as good as it did with the hints of coconut. The Amaretto is nice, but lighter than I had hoped. I think the Blood Orange Cocomilk was overwhelming it even though the melters are in different rooms.

Evening Ladies,

Burning a CBV 9 oz. candle in the scent, Pumpkin Cheesecake. LOVE this one. It is almost 1 year old and still throws strong when lit. I really do enjoy CBV candles and tarts. I have tried many vendors over that last year and I have to admit...she has the best scents and strong throws! Happy I found out about her. Anyone who is curious about her company, she has lots of candle reviews on you tube that you can watch and get a better idea for her products.

Karrie

Hi all, been enjoying the cooler weather and tonight I am melting a candle from CFTKR, Pumpkin Zucchini Bread and Whipped Cream. Earlier I melted a travel tin from BG, Cabernet Grape Parfait..and last night, I burned a candle Apple Pie from Home Interiors....all good!!!!

Jules - Carol's Bonnie Blue Cookie is a combination of blueberries and a sugar or possibly butter cookie. A very nice, refreshing scent. It was strong at first, but after an hour it became somewhat light. It would do quite well in a room that isn't too large or the kitchen.

This evening I'm melting CFTKR - Butter Drop Cookies. Definitely smells like butter cookies. A nice comfort scent. Good throw.

Goodnight all. :)

Evening Ladies,

Burning a CBV 9 oz. candle in the scent, Pumpkin Cheesecake. LOVE this one. It is almost 1 year old and still throws strong when lit. I really do enjoy CBV candles and tarts. I have tried many vendors over that last year and I have to admit...she has the best scents and strong throws! Happy I found out about her. Anyone who is curious about her company, she has lots of candle reviews on you tube that you can watch and get a better idea for her products.

Karrie

I have been very curious about CBV lately, and have been thinking about placing an order soon. I don't hear much about CBV anymore here on Candlefind.

Tonight I had a mix of YC Creamy Caramel and Macintosh in two melters to create Caramel Apple. It was delicious! Also burning YC Autumn Fruit tumbler and YC Moonlight Harvest large jar.