The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Our summer just started a couple of weeks ago out here! I am with you, trep - the cool weather means snow and ice is a-comin' and I have had enough of that!

Tonight is CFTKR - Lemon Gumdrop Martini

Hows everyone?! [smilie=th_aa18]

SweetTart, yes girl....rude, jerky people have been around for aaaaages!!!! I bit my tongue many times when I really wanted to tell a coworker off!!!! :P I just tried to mind my own business, but being a supervisor and having to deal with ignorant people on a daily basis was hard! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Aria- you too cute.I give you credit on handling all that wit them then.[smilie=thank_you]

Becky- i agree with eveyone, that is a nice pic of you. :P

MaggieMae- speaking of your CHS melt, i havent received my package yet and was told frm her that it was mail monday. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] Seems long to me but ill wait til next week i guess, since she sed she ship it out. waiting anxiously though... [smilie=th_blij81]

wow you guys must not be a big fan of summer huh? Lol. well im ok with it, prefer summer over winter though. Winter with it freezing temp where you dnt even wana get out, shuffling out snow, strugglin walking thru sometime yucky dirty snow, and having to bundle up like crazy to just go outside to the grocery store. ummm yeah no thank you for me. :lol:

Recent melts:

CFTKR Hot Mama- citrusy but not too much with other sweet scents... like it

CFTKR Pineapple Paprika

Burning BBW Carribean Salsa

Nitey nite everyone [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Christmas is just 5 months away! [smilie=th_friends]

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] [smilie=th_a043] [smilie=snoopy] :?

Lady - Have U tried Carol's Apple Indian Cake, too? I was wondering what the difference was between that & her Apple Pecan cake...? [smilie=th_scratch] [smilie=th_thsignA]

Melting SSS Caramel Cinnamon Latte.

Lady - Have U tried Carol's Apple Indian Cake, too? I was wondering what the difference was between that & her Apple Pecan cake...? [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] [smilie=th_friends]

Never tried her Apple Indian Cake so can't offer a comparison.

Currently melting AMS - PISTACHIO DREAM CAKE

CFTKR - Vanilla Bomb

Burning 3-wick YC Strawberry Buttercream

I'm not ready for Winter, but if the humidity would just drop I could handle the heat.

I am melting TDC-Egyptian Dragon and AMS votive-Tribal Nights. I hope everyone is staying cool and Denim, I hope your AC guy showed up. It's way to hot to be without air.

Yep...Aria...I've been there many times! [smilie=th_a043] Too many to count! LOL Hang in there!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

SweetTart~ WOW...she said it would go out on Monday and you didn't get it yet? That's a LONG time! Maybe you should email her and make sure it didn't get lost. One time with a different vendor...my order never came and when I contacted her it turned out that it got stuck under the car seat on the way to the post office! :?

Sharonana~ I hate days like that...hope your melting improves! [smilie=th_friends]

Melting:

Sweet Buns from Crosscreek

Summer Love from FM...groovy!

Burning:

Blueberry Muffins from Kountry Lights

Aria--hope your mood has improved--I hate days like that.

Sharonana--I super hate bad melting days. Hope your tried and true scent came through for you this time.

Getting ready to change out the melters--can't decide what to put on--guess I'll go with Coco Mango from Crosscreek.

It is cooler here today but still super humid. DH is out finishing up the lawn mowing before the next heat wave hits. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Well...not much coming from my 3 tarts of Sweet Buns...not having too much luck with my previous CCCC order...shocking [smilie=th_idontknow] ...usually they are strong for me!

Trying something else...how about..

Blueberry Vanilla Bomb and Blueberry Creme from Carol...yum!

Burning my usual YC Bay Breeze jar tonight

Also have a tealight melter going with Turquoise from an Ebay vendor called Sweet Surrender....think she's OOB or not on ebay anymore. I love this scent and not many vendors carry it. It's very unique and a great summer scent.

Maggie, that is shocking about the CCCC tarts not being strong...maybe it's just that particular scent.

trep, glad it's cooled off for you a little. Let's hope the rest of the summer isn't quite as hot!

Still slightly ticked at DH....Men!!!! I swear they are a whole different species!!!!

Off to have another glass of vino....

Hugs to all!

Melting Wild Mountain Honey from Candles by Lucy...I have just fell in love with this wonderful scent. It's been going for 8 hours and still has a strong throw! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Good Monday Morning! Burning from YC large jar of Red Berries & Cedar. I love this scent. Also burning the remains of YC Be Thankful.

Have a great day and stay cool!

Yes, Becky..It's Monday all day...BTW, I really like your picture.. I am melting the last bit of TDC-Egyptian Dragon. This is a softer scent but I really like the scent. Also, burning AMS-Tribal Nights in our little bathroom. The humidity is gone this morning and I hear it's going to be a lovely day.