The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Melting MAYhem

Peppermint from Country Heart Candles in the living room

Country Bazaar from Josies Attic in the bathroom

Apples and Oak from GHBT's in the bedroom

Anxiously awaiting Crystal Bowersox performance on American Idol tonight.

Have a great evening everyone!

I'm playing hookey from work today. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

You had a case of what's going around a lot lately....anal glaucoma. Anal glaucoma? :P That's when you just can't see your butt coming in to work.... [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

:P That's a good one!!!

Sillysmom~ Hope you all start feeling better soon!

Denim~ Glad you like your Bella's...I love 'em too!

Working the full day shift this week...haven't been home much but the Martinique is still going strong so I left it. AAAHHHHH!

Hi buddies.

Good one Gail.

Feel better soon Sillysmom.

Hi Bigred.

All day I've had CFTKR - Blueberry Zucchinin Bread and SSS - Sugar Snaps

Tonight it's a tropical floral from either Can-do or Crosscreek. I threw the wrapper away. It smells like Orange Blossom Magnolia, but I know it had the word Island in the name. Island Blossoms? maybe. Sorry, I usually save the wrappers until I'm done with the melt.

I'm playing hookey from work today. [smilie=th_23_32_7]

You had a case of what's going around a lot lately....anal glaucoma. Anal glaucoma? :P That's when you just can't see your butt coming in to work.... [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

:P Yeah, that's exactly what I had! Feeling much better today. Probably has nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't even scheduled to work today! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Genevieve, [smilie=th_e16] It's nice to see you posting over here!

Mpfand, enjoy your week with your mom! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Michele, congrats on your fourth week! [smilie=th_23_32_7] The points aren't only about the amount of weight you have to lose. It's also got something to do with age, height, and activity level, I think. I really like WW. I can be successful at it, which is so good for my health and my bum knee. :shock: Best of luck to everybody working on weight loss, whatever method you use. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Michele, did you enjoy the SSS Sugared Donuts? I love that one!

Sweet, :P [smilie=th_funny]

Bigred, that's a shame about your elderly tarts. :P

Denim, me too! I love Crystal. Actually, I think these last few are all really good! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

I'm melting LOL's Comfortably Numb. Yum Numb!

Gail

Good evening!

Silly...Feel better! Go to Panera tomorrow and get yourself a bowl of their chicken noodle soup...it's wonderful!

Tonight I'm finishing up Carol's Cedar Blackerry Sage and burning YC's Black Cherry.

Ok those elderly tarts weren't doing it for me - they have lost all their mojo. :P

Now I'm melting:

K - French Quarter Vampire - IoE - A very nice scent but hard to describe - I definitely smell vanilla and maple? maybe - anyway, it's nice for the kitchen. It's one of the last tarts I have left from the Vampire Box IoE was offering around Halloween.

LR - Beach Walk - YC - A favorite

BR - Banana Ivy - Busy Bee's - it's very different, but I like it (and it still has it's mojo even though it's been sitting there for quite a while now)

Bathroom - Paris - Tyler - A favorite

Hi Jules! I always do the same thing too - hold onto the wrapper until the tart is done. :P

Thought I'd pop in before turning in for the night.

Skylar, how do you like Kim's Mac Apple? I haven't tried that one yet.

This evening I've been melting CYS - Spiced Apple Dumpling Noel. At first I could smell the apple and cinnamon. After a couple of hours the predominate scent was cinnamon. A nice moderate scent. :P

I applaud all on ww. [smilie=th_goodnight] Mfand: Enjoy your visit with your Mom. I am going home to visit next week too. I'm looking forward to spending some time with everyone. Silly: I hope you feel better soon. I won't be melting until afternoon. I have errands to run, so everyone enjoy this wonderful day.

Good morning!

I had a pretty busy melting day yesterday, but didn't post so here goes:

I melted Can Do's Corn Pudding...Oh My! Made me hungry!

SSS Secret Recipe

The Spotted Hog Jelly Bean Cupcakes

Burned a CH candle...Wassail

This morning I am starting out with AMS Red Velvet Cake

Enjoy your day everyone!

Remelt from yesterday is SH Cotton Candy Frosting. I don't know what it is, but I sure have been loving the cotton candy scents lately! They smell so good!!

Next up after this one dies (it's one of the small sample sizes) is CD Blue Lotus.

[smilie=th_c032] Happy Wednesday morning!

Katz, enjoy going home to visit.

I'm picking DH up at the airport this evening. After I spend a couple hours in the Home Goods store. [smilie=th_goodnight] He's been in Cincinnati for three weeks.

Melting Candle Dippers Jungle Juice. So sweet and fruity!

Gail

Hello everyone,

Burning a CBV candle in Bath time with Pooh ( Honey I washed the Kids) dupe....love this one, it is spot on for the Lush soap.

Also melting a scent cube that I recieved from Kim on the board, Pure integrity- fresh linen- WOW is this one cube strong, kinda taking over my CBV candle.

Have a great day all!

Karrie

Gail, enjoy your reunion with your DH (and your trip to Home Goods [smilie=th_goodnight] )! My DH is near Cincinnati, too. I'm busy cleaning out all the melters before I head to the airport to pick up my mom. I'm going to melt all of her favorites, which just happen to be some of my favs, too!

kitchen, living room and loft- Vanilla Suede from Scentsy

powder room-Mediterranean Spa from Scentsy

MB-Lavender Coconut Milk from Bella's

kids' bedrooms-Vanilla Cream from Scentsy

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Dewberry and Apple Grove

CCCC Orange Pineapple Granita....this is [smilie=th_c032]

Denny.....Kim's Mac Apple was very good and lasted along time! It's a definite re-order for me!

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone

Burning YCs Honeydew Melon in the kitchen and YCs Sweet Strawberry in family room. Whole house smells like summer!

Debbie