The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

good eve, all.

oh no sweet-we take those little things like hot water for granted sometimes, don't we? and why is it that those type of inconveniences always happen on the weekends!

I found another strong TTMS tart. I think letting them cure(although I bought these the end of Nov., I think) has helped. put on a espresso grande or something of that nature this afternoon around 2 and it is really putting out! could smell it all the way back to the bedroom and hits you in the face when you walk through the door.

off to work I go. have a good eve all

Sweet! You have been having a rotten day..I hope it gets much better for you! :cry: I am a BIG bath taker...with 4 kids, a non-candle lovin' "stinky" hubby, and a preschool class to boot...I NEED my baths so I really feel for you!!! But don't run away from home...things got to get better!

Anjoy~ I love that Blackberry Marshmallow Latte too...it's not on the chopping block yet!

Susan~ I know...my TTMS tarts get stronger with each month that goes by! What a change!

Gail~ I ended up melting Mint Menagerie from MD in only 2 rooms to start....then I started sneaking into other rooms and clicking on the melters as the night went on...I just couldn't do the "boring" after all. :P

lovecoffee.gif Good Morning

Starting out the day with Lessie's Blueberries & Cream from Can-Do.....bliss, pure bliss.

sweet, did you get your hot water?

Maggie, 4 kids and you teach preschool?!!! 23_32_51.gif

Gail, you are going to love your Can-Do order....

Does anyone else know how hard it is to type with a feline draped over your arm? My little guy is always so lovey-dovey in the morning putercatf.gif....makes it very hard to type!

Off to make lunches....

cute217.gif

I adore this board!

You all are so :cry:

Maggie, so true about boring scents for company. So true.

Sweet, that's quite a conundrum you've got there. :P Thank goodness you still have covers to pull up over your head...until Spring.

My mystery tart must have been from Bella's, although discontinued. Thanks for all the help. I sure enjoyed it while it lasted.

off topic:

I was one of two Colts fans in a sea of Saints fans last night. It was a good game though, and I was just as happy for the Saints. Tons more commercials than usual, I thought, even for the Superbowl it was too many.

The Who looked good but really old. Not like in '84. Guess I'm old too. I couldn't wait to see the half time show. I was digging Roger Daltry's glasses. The show was good but I was afraid Daltry was gonna pop a blood vessel. Was that The Edge up there with them too, in the back?

Today's melts:

Lunableu - Marshmallow Fluff Cake (kitchen)

Everyday Whims - Oh Romeo (in the br)

good morning, all. quite frigid here today. Maggie, hope your hot water is up and running today.

starting out the morning with Candledippers Apple Jack and Peel in the LR and Tropical Vines in the BR.

Nene's Spa in the bath

have a good day, all

Good Morning!!

We're very proud of our Colts and if we had to lose, I'm glad it was to this team. Drew Brees did go to Purdue after all!!! I think Roger and Pete still can ROCK!! Did you notice the drummer is Zack Starkey? aka Ringo's son. I missed Daughtry, but did catch Steve Winwood.

We're getting ready for round 2 of snowfall. We have about 6" on the ground now and maybe 6 more coming. DS says they have around 18" in Penn. I off for some errands this morning.

i don't know what I'm melting yet, but I'll check back in later. Have a great day everyone. Sweet , I hope the Hawk has left your premises and you have hot water. Have a great morning everyone.

Jules, that wasn't The Edge.....it was Simon Townshend, Pete's younger brother. I loved the half time show....always tune in for it. Roger Daltry looked fab....was I the only one who noticed he still has a nice "package" and bum for 65 year old dude? :cry: :P Loved Pinball Wizard, Teenage Wasteland, Who Are You, Baba O'Riley, Won't Get Fooled Again, and the last little bit part from Tommy....love!!!! I am going to see if it's on YT....would love to watch it again. Did you all know that the drummer is Ringo Starr's oldest son?

You guys are full of interesting information today!!! I had no idea Ringo's son was the drummer...wish I knew...my nephew loves the Beatles and it would have been a cool tidbit to share. :cry:

Melting Cinnamon Chai from Woodwick...soft but nice.

Trep: I think your snow is heading our way. YUK!!! I got my Can-Do order this morning and I am starting off with Sandalwood Cardamon. I let ya know what this one is about in a bit. I ran a few errands this morning and need to get a Valentine package in the mail to DS . Have a good afternoon.

Just put on LOL Japanese Pear and Ginseng-it has barely begun to melt and its about to choke me! SO STRONG! Yowza-I may have to move it upstairs!

Great scent, but very strong...

On that note, we just finished signing the contracts to purchase my neighbors house today-it is quite a bit smaller than our current home, so I am going to have to "start all over" in terms of how to scent the new house...

I hope our house sells quickly too! I love this big ole gal, but the cost of renovation, with the monthly expenses to have gas,lights, water, etc, is unreal! We can't wait to start remodeling the new house! I think we are just DIY junkies!

Hope you all have a great day!

Kim--we have been quite fortunate in that less snow came than was predicted and it has stayed at or above freezing so it is not sticking to the roads. I wish the same for you.

Cat--a new home--how great. I hope your old one sells super fast. Enjoy your new one. I want to move so badly. Hopefully this year we'll be able to.

Just started melting SSS - Sugared Spruce

Can-Do - Sugared Spruce

Burning Crossroads - Cranberry Muffin (very light throw, can barely smell it) :cry:

burning yankee candle "Balsam and Cedar" and County Heart Candles "Christmas Tree" and Bath and Body Works "Fresh Balsam. Enjoying my day off!

Hope everyone has had a great day!