The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

I'm melting LOL's Cinnamon Apple Delight. :lol: I'm really glad this one isn't on the list of discontinued scents! :lol:

Gail

Very long day today and this is the first time I have had a chance to change melts.

LR..Pink Sugar/Ruby Red Grapefruit chunk tart from Snicker Doodle and I am afraid the last of my Swan Creek Candle in Sage and Citrus. But I have plans for the beautiful pottery bowl it came in.

Comp...Strawberries and Cream tart and still burning BizzyB's chunk candle in Sparkling Champagne and Captivatingly Currant.

Have a great evening all.

switched out the LR melter to Snickerdoodle chunk tart in hot chocolate and candy cane. I'm not getting a huge throw on these but perhaps I need them to cure a bit more. splt, I see you also are melting from Snickerdoodle. Are you getting strong throw with yours, and if you've had them for a bit, do they seem stronger the longer they set? I'm curious.

Can do Trick or treat still going in the BR

CBV Palm Island in the bath. love this! nice spa green floral

ooh, almost forgot: I had pork and cabbage in my crockpot and it was interfering with my scents. lol i lit that hot apple cobbler odor eliminator candle I got at the vet and put it in the kitchen and by golly, that thing works! My cabbage was slowly keeping its stink to itself. :lol:

Melted today...

Southern Star glazed orange cake...strong, yummy, and lasted all day

Can-do yuzu

Backroad Hobbies warm vanilla sugar....this is pretty weak

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Cranberry Zucchini Bread and burning YC's Cinnamon Toast.

Today was a big day for our family...DD lost her first baby tooth!!!

Guess we know where the tooth fairy is headed tonight, LL! (What is the $ return on baby teeth these days? )

Tonight is Sweet Surrender - Autumn Celebration

I just turned off my Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies. It lasted most of the day. Good night everyonesleeping_snoopy_icon_by_Macca4ever.gif

Good morning. Woohoo! Three day weekend. :lol:

Candles Made From Soy - Sage Basil Rosemary (two melters)

DH is coming home today after being away for a whole week. Yay! We've also got some family coming to stay for the weekend. It looks like rain outside, but who cares.

gm, all.

starting out the day with TTMS-white chocolate macadamia nut cookie

burning CBV Breakfast in Vermont

CBV Palm Island in the bath

Can-do Haunted House still going in the BR

enjoy your weekend, all. misty here this am.

Mornin' It's my cleaning day. [smilie=th_gagme] :lol: :lol: and then this evening [smilie=th_a136] and the COLTS!!!! I am melting Earthen Oak and CCCC-Warm Winter Pleasures. I hope everyone has a great day. Dabba: Safe travels to Charleston. Jules: Enjoy this weekend with your family.

GO COLTS!!!!

Happy weekend!

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Country Hotcakes. As is true with nearly every Candle Dippers melt I've tried, this one is strong and yummy! :lol:

Gail

Tunisianswife - it was misty here this morning, too. I think that happens when the dew point and temp are about the same.

Melting Busy B's Pumpkin Frappuccino from a CF friend :lol: in the LR and burning ACG's Vanilla Chai candle in the KT.

Everyone, have a great weekend! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Good Morning!

This morning I'm also melting YC Fuit Salad. YUM! This is very nice. I may purchase the candle today.

Have a great weekend!

Finally got around to getting some scents going!!!!

LR...melting Can-Do's Midnight Pomegranate and burning my new BBW Midnight Pomegranate candle...so pretty

Comp...so far just White Cake from CCS melting

We have had so much fog here the last couple of days and from that the most beautiful hoarfrost has formed on everything....looks like a greeting card here with everything frozen in white.

Have a good day everyone...I have to clean too...well at least I should.

hello to all my cf buddies....hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far. We are expecting house guests too Jules.

LLVV, did the tooth fairy visit last night?? :lol:

sweet, how are you enjoying the candle from ACG?

trep and ladylcl, I was thinking that YC Fruit Salad reminds me of a strawberry rhubarb scent....I know a few vendors carry it....Northern Maine comes to mind, but they are oob.

I was melting Bella's Effervescent Fizzy Pop earlier and it practically chased me out of the house! Talk about singeing your nose hairs...sheesh! [smilie=th_gagme] Turned the melter off immediately. I may have to save this scent for the warmer months when I can have the windows open. I don't like it when tarts are just way too strong..... :lol:

Enjoy your visitors, Aria.

Mine haven't arrived yet, so I'm playing online this morning. The house is clean and I just have one more load of laundry in the dryer.

I'm going to melt two Lemon-Lime melts from Can-do this afternoon...got it all planned out. :lol: