The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ilovescentedthings

Silver Bells, Christmas Smells

I woke up to a little dog whimpering to get up on the bed. couldn't get back to sleep so here I sit with a cup of coffee and tossed on a CHC maw maw's apple butter. coconut milk and Lavender from Carol in the bedroom for the overnight where I should be right now. :)

Overnight it was:

YC Christmas cookie...weak

Haley's Christmas Spendor...moderate

It's unseasonably warm here today, so I just put on...

YC citrus spice

YC sweet violet

YC lemongrass and orange

Good morning. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

We had snow overnight, but now it is turning to rain. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] School is cancelled here today.

Time to finish decorating the tree. We put it up on Sunday. The lights and a couple of decorations are on it. Time to finish the job! We are so behind with decorating, baking and shopping this year!

Melting Egg Nog French Toast from Tuscadero's

I'm melting a couple of treats that a friend sent me. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Cake Candle - Pumpkin Spice (big, i cut it in half)

CFTKR - Country Charm

These are cheering up this foggy morning.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Starting the day with

CFTKR Bog Cranberries and Sweet Apples...very nice

LOL Apple Custard

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning. It's cold and very windy and snowing. What more could I want???

I am starting off the day with SSS-Marie's Pink Cookies and CCCC-Sugared Spruce. Off to my massage at noon and stopping by the local lawnmower place to get DH a gift card for Christmas. Have a good day and keep your ears covered and make sure our outside friends have shelter, food and water. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Good morning everyone.

Woke up to a cold morning and lots of snow on our local foothills and mountains. beautiful!.Not_snow_already_____by_the_ace_chef.gif

Melting Haley's Black Raspberry Vanilla and Banana Nut Bread

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Very cold here this morning. Enjoying Mochadoodle from Scentsy while I get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning!

It's raining, windy, and cold here and I just want to curl up in bed and snooze all day. However, I can't so I'm scenting up the house. I'm melting Carol's new and amazing (OMG OMG OMG...so amazing) Vanilla Bomb. If you like bakery sweet vanillas, you have to try this one. It's soooooo good! It's sort of like a vanilla and buttercream mix. Yummy!

I'm also burning YC's Christmas Wish and Holiday Bayberry.

Has anyone sniffed the new spring scents from YC? I'm usually not that into YC's spring scents because they offer a lot of florals during this time but I always like to check out their new scents anyway.

Yes LLVV is right (as we are in the same town :-)))) The weather here today is the crappiest of the crappy, do you have a picture??? Torrential rain, windy, not to cold though, its started to finally let up now. Tonight its either wrapping or shopping, I should wrap, but I really hate it.

Last nights melt was YC Christmas Eve. I really don't think I've ever melted this before, gotta check my list, but I loved it!

I know I am a little off season, but I melted LOL's candy corn buttercream last night. It was soooo good! I am a huge fan of Autumn and find myself missing it in this miserably cold weather. It's 30 degrees here in AR right now with the sun shining bright! I have lots of Christmas scents so hopefully I will get out of my Bah Humbug spirit and get to melting. I can't wait to try Crosscreek's Santa Baby.

Good late morning, CF friends. I haven't been on as much lately, I've been so busy. But I have the day off today and I intend to stay at home with my smellies all day! So far, it's YC Christmas Cupcake in both jar and tart, and YC Gingerbread jar. Will add more later. Have a great day all.

Hi all!

Lots of rain, snow and wind around the country. Hmm, sounds like it's winter time. :lol:

Mpfand, is it still windy in your area?

Barbita, it IS a gorgeous day today, isn't it? You described it perfectly! I wish it would last, but the weather people say no.

Anjoy, I'm glad I made you laugh. You should definitely give Cheryl's a try. Maybe in the spring? So far I'm loving everything from her! That's funny about your DS sharing his wax count with his dad. You didn't post the number here though. Why is that, hmm? [smilie=th_1286B215] [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Sharon, I once had a pedicure with wax treatment. It was divine! Maybe instead of throwing away our used wax, we could sell it to the local spas! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Aww, Kim, that is so true about making sure our outside friends have shelter, food, and water. In my utopia, they would all be indoors. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] <---- Yep, all of 'em! [smilie=th_aa17]

Enjoy your day off with your smellies, Jason!

This morning's melt is BG's Spiced Caramel Latte. Nice and warm and strong! I like my coffee just like this. Same goes for my men. [smilie=th_bb24] [smilie=th_giggle]

Silly Gail

Off work again today due to the snow. Drifts about 6 ft high around the house. I was going to start going through more boxes of tarts today...but decided not!!!!

YC Vanilla LIme still going from last night in the living room so will let it finish. In here I have Can-Do's Vanilla bean Cookies going and is the perfect scent for this sub zero day.

Now, I must do something constructive....

Hi all!

Lots of rain, snow and wind around the country. Hmm, sounds like it's winter time. :lol:

Mpfand, is it still windy in your area?

Barbita, it IS a gorgeous day today, isn't it? You described it perfectly! I wish it would last, but the weather people say no.

Anjoy, I'm glad I made you laugh. You should definitely give Cheryl's a try. Maybe in the spring? So far I'm loving everything from her! That's funny about your DS sharing his wax count with his dad. You didn't post the number here though. Why is that, hmm? [smilie=th_1286B215] [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Sharon, I once had a pedicure with wax treatment. It was divine! Maybe instead of throwing away our used wax, we could sell it to the local spas! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Aww, Kim, that is so true about making sure our outside friends have shelter, food, and water. In my utopia, they would all be indoors. [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving] <---- Yep, all of 'em! [smilie=th_aa17]

Enjoy your day off with your smellies, Jason!

This morning's melt is BG's Spiced Caramel Latte. Nice and warm and strong! I like my coffee just like this. Same goes for my men. [smilie=th_bb24] [smilie=th_giggle]

Silly Gail

Yes Gail, it is a wonderful day!

I'm off to B+BW to snoop around the Slatkin items.Shopping_by_teengkoh.gif

Yes, I do believe it's officially WINTER--I am melting CCCC-pink sugared spruce. I'm planning to wrap a couple of gifts this afternoon. Maybe this will put me more in the spirit.