The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

October's Fragrance Festival

Good morning everyone!

I'm melting the other 1/2 of SSS Granny's Lemon Cake.

I love this scent, a combination of butter, bakery and lemon. Soo good! :)

Good morning. I'm melting WnS-Pumpkin Patchouli and Bella's Halloween Harvest. It is a beautiful Fall morning, and it's store day, so I'll check in later.

Harvest you say...hmmm...I have to go into my spice drawer and pull out some spice scents. I'm in the mood for one now.

Good morning! I'm melting my very first Can-Do tart. It's Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls and it's deelish!

:) everyone!

Gail

[smilie=th_bb20]

Today I'm melting

YC Simply Home Red Apple

Crosscreek's This Old House

CFTKR Orchard Afternoon and Orange Clove

Haley's Autumn Harvest

:)

Burning Meyers Peppermint Vanilla candle today. This is a super strong candle that I got at T.J. Max for little of nothing. I LOVE THIS ONE! It is an 8 ounce candle and it fills this whole 1200 sq foot office. That's my kinda candle!!!

I just received my box from Carol. I have Thankful melting. It smells pretty darn close to YC's Be Thankful. I'll go downstairs in a bit to take a second whiff but so far so yummy.

Good afternoon! 0000aabbleaves.gif

Enjoying...

YC Autumn Leaves jar

Nene's Apple Spice Cake melt

CYS Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla

At school I melted GHBT godiva chocolate tini...students said it smelled like tootsie rolls [smilie=th_allah]

Now at home it's:

NeNe's frosted sugar cokie

The Tart Shack cookies n cream pie

Just tarts caramel apple

Candledippers cranberry orange spice

:P

I'm not a fan of Fall either and it's only because the rain returns and the days get darker.

I have been going thru my box from Carol and hmmmm, lots of great favorites and samples too.

Melting in front: CFTKR ~ Orange Caramel Crumble ~ a FAV and a re-order

Melting in back: CFTKR ~ Homespun Goodness and WOW, this is wonderful.

Cisley

I'm melting a sample from BG. Warm Apple Cider. This is very authentic and wonderful. Great throw and very strong. I will definitely be ordering more of these. :P

Just now realized at 4:20 PM that I forgot to post this morning. All day I've had on Yankee Vanilla Cupcake, Juicy Cherry, Wild Cherry and Fall Fruit. For the evening it will be HL Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Nog and I think I'll leave the Vanilla Cupcake going with them. Hope everyone has a great night and a nice weekend. The wind is blowing like crazy here so it is cool but sunny.

Waaahhh...my body is so sore right now. I was gardening again from 3-5:30. I'm exhausted but the front yard looks gorgeous so I guess it was worth it. While I was gardening some weird looking late teens early 20s guy was walking past the house. I looked up and he was walking and staring at DD and me. I kept an eye on him and he didn't take his eyes off of us which was really freaking me out. He finally stopped looking when I called over to DH. I think that that intimidated him. He just didn't look like he belonged in our neighborhood. Most of the people who walk around here are very friendly and outgoing so this was very unusual. I hope he wasn't looking for houses to break into or people to bother.

I'm still melting Thankful. Well, it's sort of like the original but a little different. Carol's smells a bit spicier and not as sweet as YC's. I'd say similar but not exactly a dupe.

LLVV - I can understand that guy made U uncomfortable. If it's bothering U, it wouldn't hurt to call your police station, explain what happened, and ask if they'd do some extra ride by's for the next few days.

Melting a freebie from CrossCreek - Buttered Maple Oats & Honey. Not being a fan of maple, when I read the name on the pkg I thought 'oh nooooo....not maple [smilie=th_allah] (how rude....it was free! [smilie=th_aa17] ), but the cold sniff wasn't maple-y at all. I loved it and had to melt it first. :P It's what Cisley calls a 'comfort' scent....sooooo good!

This evening i am melting Candle Dippers-Sugarmint, EE-Death and EE-Votive Tannis Root. It feels like a Fall evening, Coast to Coast sounds interesting this evening. Billy Mumy (Lost in Space) fans and the one and only Bill Shatner.

LLVV~ Yes, I would do what Sweet says. It can't hurt to call the police. I live in an area where there is practically no crime, but the last 2 times someone I know saw a car parked with people in it that they didn't know they called the police. Both times it turned out that it was kids casing houses to break into. Always good to be on the safe side.

That Blueberry scent just won't go away...yikes. I burned Nannie's Baked Apples from CHC all day while I was at work and I couldn't smell any apples...but I smell the blueberry that I threw out at 10am...? I think the scent is stuck in the rafters! I just put on Fall Harvest from Country Home Scents...maybe this one can blast thru.