The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Maggie, I think I'm going to try moving my Boo! candle to a different location because even though I couldn't smell a thing in the living room, the scent was very strong in our stairway leading upstairs! Go figure.... I am hoping this helps. How is your Cinnamon Applesauce jar? Any luck yet?

Aria~ Well, I had it going for about 7 hours last night and I couldn't smell it unless I was about 2 feet from it...oh well!

Melted Cafe Au Lait all morning...nice

Melting Pineapple Cilantro from Cheryl's today....the first one I burned that is not very strong.

It's a windy and cool evening. Almost makes me want to light a candle instead of working through some melts! Finishing the day with Carol's Fresh Floral Honeydew. Just lovely!

Gail

Lana:

Did you say you crated your puppy for almost 24 hours? A puppy needs to get out and pee a LOT more than an adult dog. They have a very small bladder. Regardless, 24 ours of being crated is cruel to any dog. I hope I misunderstood your post.

Cisley,

First she is 10 months, still a pup, but not tiny.

She was crated her regular overnight, about 8 hours. When I got up, I took her out first thing as always. However, it was raining. I stood in the rain with her for 10 minutes, and she just kept running back to the door, as if saying, "For goodness, it is raining out here!

Took her back in and straight back to the crate, where she normally has the run of the house, after the first morning potty call.

Took her out half an hour later. Same routine. Wouldn't go. Back in the crate.

Took her out the rest of the day on one hour intervals. Same thing everytime. "Let me in, it's raining!"

Finally around 8:00 pm she decided she couldn't hold it any longer, and did her business. It was about 19 hours since she had gone to bed the night before. But she had been taken out time after time afer time.

This morning it was raining again. She went out, hesitated again, but had second thoughts, and took care of things immediately. And no more problems all today, (still raining).

I don't think there was anything cruel about what I did. We were having a battle of the wills. She is extremely intelligent. She also needed to learn that she has to do potty in the rain.

Recent melts:

YC water garden (strong...or this one was...some water gardens have been weak to moderate)

YC siberian silver fir (very strong...thnk this was a Christmas scent from 2008)

just started:

YC wild cherry (got nothing from this so switched to YC juicy watermelon)

Rosa's ambrosia

[smilie=th_316785e4]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] Good morning...up early to get the boys off to school. Gotta go wake them up in a few minutes.... Once they get on the bus, I will go for a nice bike ride.

Warming some fragrance oil from Nene's in "Harvest Moon"....love it.

Also just started a Nene's tart....Apple Cobbler. This one smells so good cold!

[smilie=th_316785e4] It's a little chilly here this morn, so I decided to burn a candle Orange & Cinnamon by Village Candle. It's to warm up later today and I will mellt or burn something else.

Susan

Happy Monday!!

Today I am melting NeNe's Blackberry Pomagrante and its awesome!!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Good Morning All! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting Sprinkles in the K (candledippers) YUMMY!

Cupcake in the LR & FR (ams) Sweet and delish!

Beautiful day here...have a nice one everyone!

Good Morning Everyone!

Lana: Now that you described what she did, heck no, you weren't cruel at all, SHE was cruel to you! HA I didn't see in your post that you kept taking her out so I was totally confused. That cracks me up. I understand completely now. Please accept my apology for offending you.

Well my morning melts are getting pretty darn boring.

Front: B&BW ~ Vanilla Coconut Candles ~ one of my favs but waiting til the small ones all go out so I can move on to Ginger Vanilla and see what it is like.

Back: Soy Inspirations ~ Orange Grove ~ nice morning fragrance

Cisley