The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Happy September everyone! I'm melting:

CFTKR Lemon Gumdrop Tini

CFTKR Lemon Sugar

LOL Lemon Poppyseed Cake

IOE Golden Stake

They are spread throughout the house and all smell great.

Welcoming September by burning my Beat Around The Bushel Apple Beanswax Candle from YC and melting the Macintosh tart from YC. Love the smell of crisp apple!!!

You should try a large oval jar of Colonial Candle's Apple orchard if you like awesome realistic apple scents - it throws quite well and is strong. [smilie=th_a194]

I am melting Mac Apple from Carol....can hardly smell it due to my nose being stuffed up.... I've come down with some sort of crud since yesterday.... [smilie=th_a194] This is just devastating for a wax addict! My sense of smell has been diminishing all afternoon and now I can barely smell anything!

Aria - I recently got this info in an email about household tips....

"Before you head to the drugstore for a high-priced inhaler filled with mysterious chemicals, try chewing on a couple of curiously strong Altoids peppermints. They'll clear up your stuffed nose."

Don't know if it works, but it might be worth trying. Of course, all you might be able to smell is peppermint.... :lol:

Melting CrossCreek's Sweet Buns. This is soooo good! It smells like a bakery in here.... [smilie=th_bounce]

Welcoming September by burning my Beat Around The Bushel Apple Beanswax Candle from YC and melting the Macintosh tart from YC. Love the smell of crisp apple!!!

You should try a large oval jar of Colonial Candle's Apple orchard if you like awesome realistic apple scents - it throws quite well and is strong. [smilie=th_a194]

Ok - thanks for the recommendation! Will have to check that one out.

I am melting Mac Apple from Carol....can hardly smell it due to my nose being stuffed up.... I've come down with some sort of crud since yesterday.... :oops: This is just devastating for a wax addict! My sense of smell has been diminishing all afternoon and now I can barely smell anything!

Aria - I recently got this info in an email about household tips....

"Before you head to the drugstore for a high-priced inhaler filled with mysterious chemicals, try chewing on a couple of curiously strong Altoids peppermints. They'll clear up your stuffed nose."

Don't know if it works, but it might be worth trying. Of course, all you might be able to smell is peppermint.... :lol:

Melting CrossCreek's Sweet Buns. This is soooo good! It smells like a bakery in here.... [smilie=th_hema1]

sweet&spicy, I actually did go to the drugstore and picked up some Zicam spray with menthol and eucalyptus and BOY did that ever clear up my breathing! My nose is still running like a faucet though...bummer. I am very impressed with this Zicam though....I will have to remember the Altoids trick too! Thanks girl!

Aria, feel better quick, my friend.

I switched out to SH's White Nectarine and Apple Tea. This is a rather "soft" scent but very beautiful. I don't have a very discerning nose so I can't detect the individual scents but I do know the total package is fabulous, soothing, and 100% wonderful. :oops:

Gail

Foyer: LOL Bikini Babe- strong & has been going for like 3 days (not continuous)

Fam Rm: CBV Frankincense & Myrhh

Bedroom: CanDo Coconut Milk Lavender with a pinch of Spotted Hog lav vanilla added in

Bathroom: Spotted Hog lav vanilla

At work switching between CBV Pazzazzy & NeNe's Indonesian Teakwood

:oops: Feel better soon Aria. [smilie=th_hema1] Get that sniffer working again.

Tonight I put on a couple of melts:

Grumpy Girl - It's Got Balls - I like this one.

CYS - Miami - it just started melting but so far? Awesome.

and the Warm Glow hearth candle White Cherry Cheesecake

I have the CYS Los Angeles roll on body oil & it is fab!! I have a Las Vegas tart but haven't melted it yet:) I love her unique scents!! You have GOT to try Bello E Caldo & Monet's Garden! SOO unique & beautiful. I reordered a bunch of those for my mom.

Bello e Caldo (CYS exclusive) - Italian for "beautiful and warm". Warm musk scent with a hint of vanilla and the slightest wildflower undertone

Monet's Garden (CYS Exclusive) - Airy water-inspired scent. I love this!

:oops: Feel better soon Aria. [smilie=th_hema1] Get that sniffer working again.

Tonight I put on a couple of melts:

Grumpy Girl - It's Got Balls - I like this one.

CYS - Miami - it just started melting but so far? Awesome.

and the Warm Glow hearth candle White Cherry Cheesecake

Happy September, everyone! Earlier, I melted Drunk Apples from EW. Great apple scent. Now I'm enjoying Sugar Cookie from Scentsy (living room/kitchen), Romance from EW (MB) and Citrus Linen H20, also from EW (powder room).

Oh no, Aria!! There is nothing worse than a stuffy nose!!

I am melting Ugly Ducking: Tea berry (like the gum) and Harvest Berries which is a nice blend of berries with cassis, I think.

Anyone else having Paypal trigger finger with all the sales and the Labor Day sales coming up? :oops:

Last scents of the day for me are:

K - Georgia Peach & Country Berries - Bizzy B's - A nice moderately strong scent but not the best peach I've ever smelled.

LR - Sangre de Grado - CFTKR - One of my favorites - so good!

BR - Lollipops - Spotted Hog - This is one of the test scents Tarrah sent me a while back and it an awesome scent - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Tropical Rain - Rosa's - A very nice moderately strong scent - I'd reorder it.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Bigred: Your package went out today. 2-3 days, so Friday or Saturday???

Aria: I am sorry you are feeling bad. Guess you'd better try those altoids. Why not?

Evening melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ Caramel Sugar Crunch ~ yummmmmmmyyyyyyy

Back: Crosscreek ~ Cuppa Chai ~ one of my favorites and strong

Cisley

Bigred: Your package went out today. 2-3 days, so Friday or Saturday???

Aria: I am sorry you are feeling bad. Guess you'd better try those altoids. Why not?

Evening melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ Caramel Sugar Crunch ~ yummmmmmmyyyyyyy

Back: Crosscreek ~ Cuppa Chai ~ one of my favorites and strong

Cisley

[smilie=th_aa18] Thanks so much! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi Everyone! I'm still on vacation but am able to log on. I miss my smellies so much. DH's sister in law has an old soy candle that I gave her so at night we light it up. Better than nothing. It's 9:30 am over here but DH's laptop says 2:30 am back home. Anyway, Happy September.

Hi Everyone!

Aria-Hope you feel better soon!

This morning I will be melting Blue Gecko Forever Alice in 2 melters.

It looks like a nice day but on the cool side.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!