The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Cinnanut Columbian Coffee...great coffee scent and not spicy which I'm happy about.

Aria~ I'm having the same problem with my Swirl Cinnamon & Applesauce...nothing. I was gonna try the tumbler with the two wicks but they weren't included in the sale. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Maggie, I think I'm going to try moving my Boo! candle to a different location because even though I couldn't smell a thing in the living room, the scent was very strong in our stairway leading upstairs! Go figure.... I am hoping this helps. How is your Cinnamon Applesauce jar? Any luck yet?

Just one melter going right now with Carol's Apple Brown Betty....very apple-y. I've had it going for quite a while and it is starting to get a little perfume-y like some apple scents do. Will probably turn the melter off and switch to something else in a bit.

Good Sunday Morning!

I was just watching my local news ~ wow, not a word about flooding. So, yes, please stay safe!

Morning melts:

Front: Pure Integrity ~ Chai Latte

Back: Pure Integrity ~ Chai Latte

This is a wonderful scent BUT it's too light for me. It was the chai that started my quest for even MORE chai. If you like your chai light, then try this one.

Cisley

Geeze - now it looks like TX and OK are getting flooding rains. :roll: Everyone in those areas stay safe... [smilie=th_goodnight]

*LOL* The only problem I am having is a dog who doesn't want to go out. She was crated for almost 24 hours straight yesterday, and when see finally gave up, well just let us say it this way, i wish I had taken a video, I didn't know any creature you pee that much at one time!

Last evening, I asked the FSIL to put her out (she was loose at the time, because she had gone out earlier). When he called her to the kitchen and opened the door, she looked at him, and just walked into the crate! Oh well, her bladder, not mine!

Melting LOL's Citrus Lemon Squares. Just put it on, but I think it is going to be very good!

Hi CF buddies,

I started out this morning with Cracklin Birch from GHBT. It was strong and probably delicious for anyone who likes it, but it just smelled like powerful men's cologne to me so it got dumped. I love GHBT but not that particular scent.

Now it's Carol's Poppy and Papaya. Not very strong, but a big improvement.

It's a busy "catch up" day for me. Everyone in the flood areas stay safe!

Gail

:?

Melting Nene's Pumpkin Creme Brulee....strong and sweet

GC Candle in Macintosh Apple

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Skylar - Our tastes are pretty similar. I've noticed we melt a lot of the same scents. :roll: I just got Nene's Pumpkin Creme Brulee, too, but haven't melted it yet. The cold sniff is a little maple-y. :? Is that noticeable when it's melting?

Changed to Can-Do's Country Store.

Cleaned a couple of melters and did a little switcheroo.....

Carol's Pumpkin Apple Bread....I love it, moderately strong.

YC Vanilla Pumpkin...okay, but not a fave.

Upstairs I've also got Carol's Pink Sugared Pumpkins going....I love the little pumpkin shaped tarts...so cute.

I found a bunch of clamshells from Phebes that I forgot I had... [smilie=th_goodnight] I think I will try Fireside tonight after dinner.

Afternoon Break for me:

Melting:

Front: Bissy's ~ Pink Grapefruit ~ VERY Nice

Back: CYS ~ Crimson Coconut ~ A fav from CYS

Lana:

Did you say you crated your puppy for almost 24 hours? A puppy needs to get out and pee a LOT more than an adult dog. They have a very small bladder. Regardless, 24 ours of being crated is cruel to any dog. I hope I misunderstood your post.

Oh, I am also having AOL problems. Sometimes when I go to a thread to say something I get the old "log in" ~ LOG IN? I am logged in but it kicks me off that area.

So, Alliecat. I wanted to reply to your post about Grumpy Girl. Have you tried Snake Charmer yet? It's wonderful (if you like Chai tea). By the way, the Pure Integrity Chai was really a nice break from stronger chai teas I have. I would re-order again.

Ok, sorry for being so long-winded but I am SO disgusted with AOL right now...

Cisley

We are having a cooler day today in Southern California. It shouldn't get above 82 degrees. I'm working on my fall decorating since the weather is cooperating. Next weekend the temps will be going back up to the high nineties and I certainly won’t be in the mood then.

Melting:

EW – Drunk Apples in the FR

EW – Hansel and Gretel’s House in the LR (Oh My! This is good!)

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Came home from work this afternoon to

Watermelon Taffy-LOL

Pink Crush-Crosscreek

Pink Sugar Jellybeans-LOL

Goblin Goo Punch-Crosscreek

He always hits the same two companies when he does the melting. These four scents are so strong that I could smell them from the driveway. Yowza!

Hi All-

First melts in 3 days. I have been busy shopping and then helping move my oldest DD into an apartment in Manhattan. I got home in the wee hours of the morning. What a lot of work!

Remelt of AMS Buttery Pumpkin. Burning YC Cinnister, YC Buttercream and YC Almond Cookie.

:?

Melting Nene's Pumpkin Creme Brulee....strong and sweet

GC Candle in Macintosh Apple

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Skylar - Our tastes are pretty similar. I've noticed we melt a lot of the same scents. :roll: I just got Nene's Pumpkin Creme Brulee, too, but haven't melted it yet. The cold sniff is a little maple-y. :? Is that noticeable when it's melting?

Changed to Can-Do's Country Store.

Hi Sweet! Yes,I noticed alot of maple in Nene's PCB,it was a great scent ,but very sweet.I prefer her new Pumpkin spice and Sweet Candied Pumpkin.It's pretty warm here today and I think the PCb would be perfect in a little cooler weather.

Thanks for the clarification, Maggie. I do think that the 3-wick tumblers have a better throw and I usually only buy those. There is a BOGO coupon posted that ends tomorrow.

ETA: The coupon is under the Sales and Coupoms thread.

Thanks lady!