The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Wow, looks like everyone but me is off and running. I am run out. Today waiting for trash collection (both regular and recycle) to go thru before Ozzy and I walk. He likes to chase them...

Morning melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ Black and Blue

Back: Nene's ~ Caramel Cinnamon Macchiato (sp) ~ a staple with me

Ordered LL Bean Back Packs for my Great Nephews yesterday. Got them monogramed. Got them some back to school clothes I am going to put in the backpacks when they arrive.

Cisley

[smilie=th_bb20] everyone.

I'm melting Angie's Sweet Peach this morning. Not much of a throw, but that may be partly due to every window in the house being open. It's 67 degrees in the desert on a summer day. Wow, that's not gonna last for long! [smilie=th_Hello_]

Gail

Candlelove - Sending Happy Birthday wishes to your DH and youngest DD!

mpfand and Cat 52 - Love your avatars!

Puppylove - I agree, great weather for us Southern Californians this morning. Cloudy too!

Berrie - I love Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies as well!

This morning I've been melting LOL - Blueberry Coconut in the FR and LR.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Well today is HIS day off so I am burning Evening Air by Yankee Candle. I would have taken advantage of it and brought a very strong tart in and enjoyed it all day, but I forgot he was off.

Got my box of Fall Scents from GHBT's last night and I enjoyed them so much. I had the whole house smelling like a barrel of apples.

Thanks, Denny. [smilie=th_Hello_]

It's cool here, too. Well, cool for Las Vegas in Aug. When I woke up it was 70 and the high is only supposed to be 90; 20 degrees cooler than average! I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Added Lavender Coconut Milk from Bella's to the MB and Shore Breeze from B&BW to the powder room.

This morning I had CBV - Hawaiian Dream. It was super strong.

Switched out to Nene's Raspberry Zinger

FM - Patchouli in the back bedroom.

YC - Pacific Coast jar candle

YC - Macintosh Spice votive

I switched to Dragon's Blood from GHBT. Soooooo terrific! I had to Google the scent description on this one, as GHBT just says it has a smell all its own. It took a bit of wading through sites on witches, potions, and spells before I found what I was looking for. [smilie=th_Hello_]_97] Nothing dark or wicked here though! It's "a wonderful blend of orange, rose, carnation, patchouli and vanilla."

Gail (I'm positive it's not Halloween quite yet...)

Happy Birthday to your family members Michele!!

Melting Hearthside Embers from Lessie's in MB

CFTKR's Hillbilly Homebrew in the LR and FR....great and strong!

Burning Crossroads Country Breakfast in the K

Happy Friday All!

This afternoon I'm melting SSS - Vanilla Berry. Nice scent but a bit too light for me.

Got got in from the pool. DD is snacking on pound cake and I'm snacking on pudding.

We hit the jackpot today...my votives arrived from YC and my tarts from CFTKR. I'm very well stocked on votives for a while. i just started melting Whipped Cream from CFTKR.

Candlelove - Sending Happy Birthday wishes to your DH and youngest DD!

mpfand and Cat 52 - Love your avatars!

Puppylove - I agree, great weather for us Southern Californians this morning. Cloudy too!

Berrie - I love Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies as well!

This morning I've been melting LOL - Blueberry Coconut in the FR and LR.

[smilie=snoopy]

Thanks Denny. Ive added an older candle from Heartland & Herb to mine this afternoon. Cinnamon Buns. I wonder what happened to her? Her website is no longer there.

Sounds like great weather for y'all out west. This afternoon I'm melting BG-Bonfire. Yes, it does smell like a campfire. It reminds me of the Boy Scout camp out days and coming home smelling everything smelling like smoke. I really miss those days with my boys.

Well, the Dragon's Blood was divine when it was cold and just starting to melt. But once it got going it was really strong. The patchouli overtook the lovely carnations, roses and vanilla. :lol: Odd thing is, the pretty florals started to regain strength when it cooled off in the trash. [smilie=snoopy] I'm glad I gave it a try, but from now on there'll be no dragons shedding their blood for me. :roll:

Now I'm melting LOL's Buttered Popcorn. It smells like popcorn and is pretty authentic. Not sure it's something I'd crave regularly though.

Gail

[smilie=snoopy] This afternoon I'm melting

YC Water Garden

YC Honeydew Melon

YC Blueberry Scone

Those scents really sound good to me Skylar

Yes Trep,they are all very nice! I'm trying to use up some of my summer YC scents as I have a big order coming in from the 99 cent sale!

Katz...the kitty in your avatar is very cute!

This afternoon I'm melting SSS - Vanilla Berry. Nice scent but a bit too light for me.

Hi Denny, I just started melting Vanilla Berry myself. [smilie=snoopy]

Barbara

Oh Thank you, Skylar; He is my baby-Tip. He is 17 years old and I tell you since i have been giving him joint treats with glucosamine in them, he is like a new little man. Not too long ago, he was up a tree. [smilie=snoopy] He's definitely my (3rd son).

Wow! Huge variety of scents everyone has melting today. They all sound fantastic! [smilie=snoopy]

Katz - Tip is such a handsome boy! That's amazing....17 years and still climbing trees. Yay Tip! :roll:

Melting YC's Almond Cookie. :lol:

Hello!

Boy oh boy is this Whipped Cream from Carol amazing! I loooove! I ordered 2 bags of it and I may actually get 1 more. It's that good! It sort of reminds me of YC's Vanilla Cupcake - a rich and intense but very sweet vanilla! Yummy!

I'm also burning 2 YC candles - Almond Cookie and Vanilla Cupcake.

Scents for the afternoon were-

CFTKR Gardenia

CFTKR Lemon Sugar

CFTKR Lemon Magnolia

They are almost done so tonight I think I will stick with candles.

Burning-

CFTKR Strawberry Kiwi Votive Candle

YC Vanilla Cookie

YC Very Berry

GC Strawberry Shortcake

I need to finish these up so I can start all new candles. I am getting tired of the same scents.

Hi All,

Today I haven't melted anything because I was busy baking a chocolate chip zucchinni cake and then some appetizers with eggplant and phyllo dough and sauteed zuchhinni...and before I knew it, it was time to make dinner...so......I will start melting tonight after cleanup.

I enjoyed reading all of what you guys are melting though [smilie=th_ahaaha]