The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Trep:

Welcome back. We have never met but judging by the amount of posts you have, you must also have a huge amount of scented knowledge.

Berriechan: You didn't get the ticket. He has to cut back, not you ~ HA.

Wow, so happy to get a huge box from Southern Star today and I am melting them.

Front: Key Lime Pie still going strong

Back: Raspberry Guava

Cisley

This evening I'm melting SSS - Pineapple Supreme in 2 melters, while GC - Pineapple Coast is melting in the crock melter. Smells a lot like pineapple in here. [smilie=th_welcometoforum]

Denny,

I also like Pineapple Supreme from Southern Star! [smilie=th_welcometoforum]

Last melts of the night for us are:

Haley's Mrs. Claus Cookies--I could melt this one everyday! It's going in 3 melters

CCCC Coca-Cola--I do melt this for DH everyday! lol

CCCC Cinnamon Noel Cookies--YUMMA!

CCCC Strawberry Kiwi--Love this one too!

Scentsy--Sticky Cinnamon Buns--I can actually smell the frosting!

Good night, everyone! Thank God tomorrow is Friday!

Guest Anonymous

Morning!

Melting SSS Powdered Sugar this morning...it is AMAAAAAZING, oh, i'm in heaven! [smilie=th_welcometoforum]

Also melting HoT's Candied Vanilla Apples...loove this one. It's smelling crazy good in my home this morning..

Good Morning!

It is going to be a very busy day around here! I have got lots of [smilie=th_326db8b3] and ironing. I have a lot of errands to do too.

This weekend it my DH's birthday on Saturday and youngest DD"s on Sunday.

Getting the melters ready and than it will be SSS Sweet Dreams in 3 melters.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Good morning! I haven't started melting yet, but I just wanted to say hello.

Welcome back, Nancy!!!!! It is wonderful to see you here again! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

My kids are either coming back on Sunday or Monday. I talked to them yesterday, and they had just come home from Busch Gardens. My 10 year old, Cole, was bragging that he went on 2 roller coasters. LOL! It sounds like they're having a blast. I have enjoyed the peace and quiet, but I'm ready for them to come home. I actually enjoy the noise and chaos.

Have a great day, all! Jason (dh) and I are heading to my bil's house this afternoon for dinner and a movie...one last couple thing to do before the kids get back.

Good morning everyone.

I'm melting SSS Pink Lemonade again, because my DH really likes it.(so do I) [smilie=th_76d65c2f] [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Barbara

I'm also off to do some back-to-school shopping in a little while. It's our tax free weekend! I've got several Kohl's coupons to put to good use! Currently I'm mleting Soy Lovely frosted pink cupcake and Can-Do coconut lime verbena!

I'm also off to do some back-to-school shopping in a little while. It's our tax free weekend! I've got several Kohl's coupons to put to good use! Currently I'm mleting Soy Lovely frosted pink cupcake and Can-Do coconut lime verbena!

I love Kohl's sales. Do you ever buy candles or melts there?

Melting Carolina Wedding Cake from HoT and Vanilla Cream from Scentsy. Mmm.... These are complimenting each other very well and it smells delicious in here!