The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

Hey girls and guys.

This evening I am melting something coconut from AMS. Um, what happened to them? Did they close up shop? I will have to go read other threads and see. Also finishing up Mango Papaya from SSS. They are both yummy and the house smells like a tropical get away.

Burning Aloe Vera candle in the bathroom from YC and a triple layered candle from LOL upstairs in the hallway. I MUST say, I have become a huge fan of LOL candles. They burn so clean and even and SLOW but yet vedy vedy nice. The wax goes not get sucked up so quick on these.

Also enjoying my livingroom smelling awesome from a lemon/lavender room spray, also from AMS.

OK, off to go read and try to find out what is going on with AMS. I cannot even find a website to prove they even existed.

Have a great night everyone.

I emailed Christy and she told me she is having some trouble with her site but she's working on getting it fixed.

Melting Secrest Recipe from Can-Do. Very good as usual! :P

Hi! Tonight's line up:

Melting CFTKR:

Watermelon Kick and possibly Halloween Spice

Burning YC:

Lakeside Birch and Tropical Fruit.

Some yummy goodies being melted!

Right now I have:

Ripe Red Watermelon - Abby Road. Not very strong.

Marshmallow Crispy Treats - LOL. Yum!

Pink Lime - MTT

Black Raspberry Vanilla - Backroad Hobbies

Two candles:

French Vanilla - Candle Cabinery

Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk - Sugar & Spice

Evening melts:

Front area ~ Raspberry Guava from Southern Star and it is fabulous

Back computer room ~ Pink Sugar from Southern Star and wow, is it a strong one. Nice too.

Earlier in the back was melting Pink Lemonade from Southern Star and when my husband came home from work (I was out doing yard work) he said, wow, that is really nice.

I'm having so much fun trying all her scents because Kim still has a sale on thru the 15th and I don't want to miss out on it.

Cisley

This evvening I've been melting Nene's Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper, a great scent combo but it didn't last long.

[smilie=th_hema1] my friends.

Gail

Cisley-My two Southern Stars Scents orders are on there way. I am expecting about 100 tarts from there. Since they are getting such rave reviews I am thinking of ordering even more from this great sale. I have a feeling I am going to love everything! Kim actually called me on the phone yesterday to discuss my order. We had such a nice conversation. I love companies that have that personal touch. [smilie=th_hema1] Great customer service!

The EW Citrus Linen H20 tarts went all day. That was such a strong and long lasting scent.

For tonight I have 2 candles burning-

GC Strawberry Shortcake

YC Very Berry

Hi Michelle:

I am doing baker's bars next. Load 'em up on Raspberry Guava, that's for sure.

Wow, I have the the EW Citrus H20. When it gets warmer think I will melt that one. I did NOT buy enough of her tarts. Most all of them have been wonderful except for blue sugar, just due to me, can't take the perfume smell of it.

Cisley

Everyone sure has been melting some great scents! Tonight's melts here:

CBV ~ Grapefruit Peppermint (very potent)

Can-Do ~ Yuzu

LOL ~ Citrus Lemon Squares and Umbrella Drinks and Cabana Boys (both favorites now)

Just started AMS Creme Brulee a buddy sent me and it already smells really good and rich! [smilie=th_hema1]

Good Morning all!!!

This morning I'm remelting Farmers Market from YC. I'm melting in a tealight burner, and its a very nice scent. A little bit of Autumn Leaves I think I smell, with the some apple notes. I would definitely get this one again.

Have a great day!

Guest ilovescentedthings

Good morning! I think I might be getting my smeller back yipeeeeeeeeeeeee! I still feel sick but atleast I can smell a little bit for now. My oldest daughter I think is getting the same thing I had.

This morning I am melting crosscreeks pink sugar cake in my daughter's room again.

By the computer I am burning AMS lemon poundcake votive from a cf friend,thank you! This smells yummy!

Good Morning!

Starting off the day with -

Missy's Tempting Tarts-

Party Hardy

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough in 2 melters

CFTKR Lavender Vanilla

[smilie=th_cray]

Remelting SSS--Vanilla Cream from last night. This is a very strong one. [smilie=th_bb41] Still going strong and still smelling yummy! [smilie=th_cray]

I'm so happy that I ordered more from her during her sale. :P [smilie=th_cray]

Barbara

BIG RED, we miss you!!!

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning all! This morning's melts are:

CFTKR - Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints, Strawberry Rhubarb

GHBT - Pool Party.

candles - GC Banana Nut Bread and YC Dune Grass

Can't remember who all recommended the Orange Thumb Prints, but WOW is it wonderful!!!!! Wish I could give you a big hug! Definite re-order!

Have a great day!

Sheryl