The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

This evening I am melting Southern Star Scents Sweet Dreams. I am so loving it.

Its a Pink Sugar/Vanilla mix and its so perfect. Sometimes PS can be too much and the vanilla in this one just adds a bit of creaminess to it, if that makes sense.

Will NEED more of this one. I can see falling asleep to this. I think I need an electric warmer in my bedroom. I won't go to sleep with a tealight going. I am very paranoid and not sure if I would even do the electric, but at least I wouldn't feel so awful if I fell asleep.

This IS just such a "sweet" soothing scent.

Earlier today I had a CBV Chai Tea 9oz. mason jar going and that was very nice too. More on the lines of a designer fragrance to me.

Barbita

Do you have a cavalier king charles spaniel?

Your avatar sure looks like one. Do tell.

:?

Hi Denise!

Yes we have two. A Blenheim and a Tricolor. Both are female.

How about you.? [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Barbara

Barbita

Hi Denise!

How about you.? [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Barbara[/quote

Hi Barbara

I have Charlie who is a delightful almost 2 year old blen. We had Bailey (also blen) for 13 years.They are the sweetest dogs,i adore them. I am hoping for a ruby female next. How are your dogs" healthwise? Charlie has been fine so far (keeping fingers crossed0

Barbita

Hi Denise!

How about you.? [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Barbara[/quote

Hi Barbara

I have Charlie who is a delightful almost 2 year old blen. We had Bailey (also blen) for 13 years.They are the sweetest dogs,i adore them. I am hoping for a ruby female next. How are your dogs" healthwise? Charlie has been fine so far (keeping fingers crossed0

Denise,

Yes, they are the sweetest little doggies. I will go ahead and email you so that we can chat more. Barbara

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] on your win, Darling!

I'm melting a freebie from GHBT, Dandelion Pear. This one's not for me. It smells kind of chemical-y. I'm going to dump it and find something else from Grandma's.

Gail

Barbara ,Please do that. My email is isocole@hotmail.com

I just emailed you. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I am now melting YC- Dune Grass. It must be an old one. Not getting much scent :?

Barbara

Good evening everyone!

Tonight's melts are

Crosscreek Strawberry Patch....excellent!

SS Strawberry Jelly

Hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday weekend!

Good evening all.

Wow, this is a do little day after the 4th...

This morning melted in the front: EW Lemon Biscotti ~ nice and strong and wonderful fragrance. I'd like to have more of it.

Back computer room all day and evening ~ AMS Apple Jack n Peel. Works well in a smaller area for us.

Early evening melt in front ~ EW Caramel Apple. Doesn't smell like caramel apple, more like cinnamon apple and not particularly strong, more light to moderate.

Hey, Darlingj1: Congratulations on your WIN. Way to go!!!

Cisley

Hi all!

Today's melts were:

Morning==Can Do's Blackberry Pie

Afternoon==Carol's Blueberry Vanilla Bomb --- This one was absolutely fabulous....I am going to reorder a bag of this...such a happy deep blueberry scent with a definite note of bakery vanilla....

I'm going downstairs to watch TV with DH and light up Carol's Fruity Loops. Have a good night!

Melting Nene's Clubhouse in the mudroom....smells really nice. It's a very different scent...kinda of earthy and woodsy.

one cup of coffee [smilie=snoopy] is not enough for me I thought you said mushroom.lol

LOL, that's too funny...I've done the same thing many times.

I've been so busy today....this little kitten is going to be the death of me!

Earlier I melted a scent called Grandpa from Can-Do. I was so surprised that I really like it a lot! It's a really different sort of scent and a new favorite of mine.

Right now, it's Surrender from Sweet Surrender on ebay. I like this scent a lot too....it's very complex.

Anjoymom, I'm scribbling down that scent to try. It sounds like a winner. DH likes the blueberry scents too.

Aria, Is it official? Is your kitty's name Tiger? Sounds like the name will fit. [smilie=snoopy]

Tonight's scents are:

Swan Creek - Orange Caramel Cappuccino drizzle melt gaaaaa! So good.

HoT - Pink Sugar Cake Bites

My Mom was here over the weekend, so I got to load her up with melts to take home. It's really fun to pick out scents for her. She's really branched out since her last visit. [smilie=th_e3301ae2] I'm such an enabler. teehee

Citrus H2O from SH....so far I smell nothing.

AHA! Sadly, it looks like my electric warmer is on the fritz. It turns off by itself....ODD! All of a sudden I see that the light on the front is off and the tart is cooled. Creepy. I guess it has a short or something. This one didn't last even a year.

Gotta go order a new one.

This evening I am doing tons of [smilie=snoopy] it is really piling up! I have two LOL jar candles going, Sugar Filled Fantasy downstairs, and Pina Colada Jellybeans upstairs. I won a $15.00 gift certificate, and I will have that spent in about 30 seconds or so! [smilie=th_e3301ae2] It was a facebook contest, I don't know how many of you guys are on there, but I love that thing! If I can't check it at least twice a day I have anxiety that I am being left out!

Hi peeps! Tonight's melt is the last of the new fall YC scents to test, Vanilla Pumpkin. Mmmmmm, smells so yummy and makes me anxious for fall! Someone said it's similar to Frosted Pumpkin and it is, but with less maple. Didn't think YC needed another pumpkin scent, but now that I'm smelling this, I say there was room for one more! Also burning Carrot Cake, which goes great with the Vanilla Pumpkin.

Anjoymom: That Blueberry Vanilla Bomb sounds great. When I asked who liked what from Carol's that was mentioned once or twice.

Horror of horrors. Last night I wanted to melt her ultimate vanilla and found I had none so had to melt vanilla bliss instead. They are both fantastic and strong.

I am melting EW Coffee with Santa in the Front for the last melt of the night.

Cisley

MaggieMae, that's a real bummer about your melter. Sorry to hear it died such an early death!

I'm melting Carol's Kiwi Strawberry this evening. It's really super yummers!

Gail

I am sorry about your melter, maggiemae! I have one that stops once in awhile but every time I am ready to toss it - it starts working fine.

Evening scent: Gramma Fran's Baby Bee Buttermilk

Thanks Gail and Debra~

It's so odd, because now the light is still out but it's on...I didn't know I liked that little light so much. I just ordered two more melters and I just realized that they have no light in front. It's a nice reminder that it's on when I'm heading up to bed. :P

Well, I guess this Citrus H2O is not too potent. Gonna toss it for some Mele Kalikimaka from WnS.

We've been gone most of the day hiking at Mt. Charleston, but when we got home I put on Primitive Cupboards from Bella's. This is the last from a bag of brittle I've had for over a year. Still smells great, though!

Gooooood Monday Morning!

Starting off the day with....

LOL ~ Sweet Commotion

Can-Do ~ Lessie's Cocomint Frost