The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest Anonymous

I have 5 melters going all over and it is all good [smilie=th_00000020]

CYS Rachel goes pink

Bella's grammy's jammies

Bella's Fruity loops

Tx Scentsation Verbena Berry

Cheyl's sweet lemon sugar

Guest Anonymous

I have two going this morning. Pine Barons in the lr, Plumeria in br both by Tuscadero's.

Pine Barons is strong, Plumeria hasn't melted yet. Last night I melted Orange Marmalade, a freebie & best seller and I couldn't get a scent throw at all.

Guest Anonymous
Continuing the overnight burn until i get off work. In the Kitchen it is Raspberry Patchouli from CCS, in the living room it is Northern Star form Northern Maine, and in the comp room it is Baking Brownies from Lakeside Luminaries. Have a great day.

That totally reminded me I have that Northern Maine order coming.....I loved Northern Star too (had it in a candle).

This morning I melted S&S's new Orange Carmel Crumble for work. Just turned on the electric from last night with Tuscadero's Cucumber Melon....still love it.

Had a sick one all night last night so I won't be using anything with a flame today in case I snooze!

Guest Anonymous

Morning all! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I have Tarts Galore Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Mookie Doodle Sweet Innocence going today. Those two are strong enough to scent the whole house so I'll leave the wall burners off today.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous Hump Day!!

Guest Anonymous

Hello all. Burning Wisteria candle again today. Hopefully will finish it up. It is a tall jar and has lasted forever. Not sure what or if I'll put in the melters today.

IMO there are some brands that get mentioned repeatedly by some on here and no one is calling out or accusing those members of anything. As an assigned moderator, some tact and respect should always be used.

I decided to add more scents to the house this morn, have lilac going from nessa's sweet scents, very nice one. Also have greenhouse by yc going, really like this one.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

scentsnob..........I have no idea what this is about, but please don't leave the boards.

You review so many vendors & I value them and have ordered from a few of them.

I love it when you post your RAVES.

cindy

Have a slight case of the sniffles, so I just hit the button on the Scentstories...Buttercream, I think - but I can't swear to it! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good morning everyone. The first thing I want to say is Cynthia is a full moderator of this board and has been for some time. I have very little time to be on this board... I need help and she agreed to help me which I appreciate very much. I trust her judgment and stand by anything and everything she feels needs to be moderated.

GoodGirl, your post was very well put and I appreciate it.

Melissa, I do not think Cyn meant to hurt your feelings. Moderating is not easy and sometimes you need to follow your gut. Written words can be taken out of context or misunderstood and I realize feelings have been hurt and that was not the intention. I think all of this has gotten out of hand and is blowing up bigger than it should have. I’m going to say this once and then I’m done explaining myself and the reason why this company was deleted.

Rosegirls was deleted from Candlefind in January. I stand by that decision and have no regrets, NONE! This was a personal decision for my own well being and literally my health. Can I get any plainer than that? Bottom line, I had no choice and have my reasons for myself and my business. This is my company, my hard work and I don’t do things on a whim and yet I have gotten nothing but grief since I did it. I tried having a business only relationship with RG, believe me, I tried but it didn’t work. Can you all please just respect that!

I do not like censoring you guys and I certainly do not like censoring company names. There is not a list of companies blacklisted to reference, I would never do that. But this IS a unique situation. There are hundreds and hundreds of companies to talk about so it’s beyond me why this one company has to be brought up all the time! I am not an unreasonable person, I am not mean spirited and would never intentionally damage or hurt a company or anybody for that matter. But a select few of you keep throwing your digs in trying to make me the bad guy in this scenario. I can only shake my head.

RG makes great candles! I’m not telling you to not shop there, I’m not telling you not to buy from this company, I’m not telling you to do anything other than please not mention this company on this forum. If you want to promote her, go for it, do it all you want… I really have no problem with that but please do it on another board. Please please please respect this because this is making me sick to my stomach. We are all human beings here, Melissa, Cyn… everyone! and we’re all good people. I created this forum for all of you, to have fun and be friends, not to create animosity and anger.

So, I am now stating, shouting in fact… I do not want this company mentioned anymore on this forum. You can love her candles all you want but take it to another board.

Cyn is also my moderator and I will not have her attacked, she’s a good person and she’s not going anywhere. If you feel that strongly about what happened today, I’m sorry and I don't know what to say. I’m sorry that you got hurt Melissa but plenty of other people have gotten hurt today too.

I’ll be going through all these posts and deleting every last one of em that are anger filled so we can get back to discussing our favorite past time. If any of you have problems with what I’ve said, please email me and will discuss it privately.

Christina

Well the late afternoon burn in the kitchen is Irish Green Tweed by CCS, Acai Berries by BusyBee in the living room (I love this scent more each time) and in the comp room it is Capri Olivo from TS. My Northern Star still had a little scent left....I too had forgotten all about that one. I guess i need to dig more often as i found several more from her. Very nice products. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

I had a few things going today but have settled for the last couple of hours on Pure Integrity's Lemongrass/Sage. It's strong - not my favorite scent but it is authentic and strong so it's just my personal taste. I'm playing 'use it up' though for clamshells with just 2 cubes left and this was one.......

Guest Anonymous

Just started melting a freebie from Pacific Scents in White Chocolate Macadamia nut, the cold scent is nice! I will update on the scent as it warms!

Guest Anonymous
I am having this afternoon Mellonberry tea by Crosscreek.
this is one of my all time favs by Deana, how do you like it!?

Downstairs it's Apricot Freesia from Candle Haven and my daughter picked YC Vineyard for her bedroom.

Its melters out again tonight for me! I need the flicker of the flames-it has rained ALL day!!!

I have Wildberry Fig,Rainforest,Ginseng Energizer,Orange Cranberry,Black Cherry,Apple Jelly, and Strawberry Jam all going at the same time!!! I am sure I have seen all of those scents mixed together in a tart or two in my lifetime! Heh!Heh!

Its melters out again tonight for me! I need the flicker of the flames-it has rained ALL day!!!

I have Wildberry Fig,Rainforest,Ginseng Energizer,Orange Cranberry,Black Cherry,Apple Jelly, and Strawberry Jam all going at the same time!!! I am sure I have seen all of those scents mixed together in a tart or two in my lifetime! Heh!Heh!

Sounds yummy, Cat! I have to ask: who makes the Wildberry Fig? Sounds really good!

Sounds yummy, Cat! I have to ask: who makes the Wildberry Fig? Sounds really good!

Its a Mia Bella.It is a lot better than I thought it would be- I got it as a candle of the month. I ended up really liking it though. Sweet,but not too sweet-not too much berry,just right.

Thank you, Cat! I'll have to keep an eye out for that one!

On the burners tonight:

Hummingbird Cake - Crosscreek

Emerald Sea - Cheryl's

Frangipani - TS

Country Clothesline - Jade Candles

Banana Ivy - Busy Bee

Walk in the Woods - Tuscadero's

Ambergris - House of Soy

Verbena Berry - Jason and Grace's