The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

I have a YC jar burning.....Fig & White Plum

Polka Dot votives in Apple Pie

Warm Glow hearth candle in Evening Mocha. I am almost to the end of this one.

Tonights melts are YC Sweet Honeysuckle, and Blue Gecko Pineapple Paradise, both are wonderful.

lovetopuzzle, I love that chocolate peppermint splash from CBV. It's a good one. Hope your DS is okay tarthound, and happy anniversary darling!

Being bold here tonight melting BG's lavender silk ~ too soon to tell

Also EE ~ Snowstorm

I just put both in melters, so I'm anxious for them to get hot.

Boy I'm chatty this evening. Can't help it....feeling better really gets me into melting!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hey Heart......glad you're feeling better! Tonight's last melt of the day is Celtic Moonspice from CrossCreek. Love this wonderful scent!! Have a good night all! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Starting out with

CFTKR's Apple Spice Cake

Can Do's Baked Cinnamon Apples Oh My!

Can Do's Honeydew..in BR

Tarthound...hope your son in doing o.k.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning!

Grapefruit Watermelon - Candledippers

Holiday Pomander - Candledippers

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - Country Glow

Pumpkin Raisin Bread - Gramma Fran's

Good morning! it's a beautiful Saturday here. I even dug out a pair of shorts!! [smilie=th_blij40]

Darlinj1 I hope you had a nice anniversary Tart: I hope your DS is feeling better soon and I will light the blue for him. Big Red have fun with the DNS at the circus. I will be cleaning some this morning so I can go outside later and dig around in the dirt. Our neighbor is mowing today, so DH has to keep up with him. They can't let one get ahead of the other. I have Carol's Black Linen and Amber going AMs-Energy Spa and AMS-Fun in the Sun votive. Everyone have a great day. [smilie=th_congratulations]

Good morn, everyone. It is going to be a beautiful day here. I have melting Blue Violets by Crosscreek, this is my first tart from her. I also have going Cupid's Mischief Cake by LOL, and going to finish up Lavander Sage by yc.

Susan

Hi all! Leaving for the circus soon with DP's nephews but I had to at least get in one round of melts this morning before we do:

K - Berries & Cream - AMS - Another very nice fruit scent from Christy

LR - Skinny Dippin' - CFTKR - Another very good tropical scent from Carol

BR - Spring Bouquet - YC - This one is nice but I wish it was stronger

Also burning Colonial Candle's Pink Peony medium jar in the bath. Loving this one!

Have a great day all!

Have fun at the circus bigred!

Re-melting celtic moonspice from CrossCreek this morning.

Hi all [smilie=th_wave]

It sounds like a lot of you are having lovely weather today. SHORTS, Katz? Wowza! I'm coming right over, k? Actually, I can't complain. Our weather's much better today than yesterday. No wind. [smilie=th_cocktail] Enjoy yourselves, everyone. Like they say on those Royal Caribbean ads, "Get out there!" :lol:

Tarthound, I'm holding a good thought for your son. Hope he is feeling better really soon.

Happy anniversary, Darling!

Glad you're feeling better now, Heart.

I melted AMS Macintosh Apple. No scent at all. What's up with that? [smilie=th_blij40] I dumped it and will wait until this evening to melt something new. I'm going day camping with the family today and most of tomorrow.

Happy Saturday, everybody! [smilie=th_congratulations]

Gail

Guess who I just saw at the supermarket? The lovely Sillysmom and her beautiful DD. Sillysmom mom gave me a much treasured tart here on Candlefind...Coffee with Santa as well as some other wonderful smelling goodies from companies that I haven't tried yet.

I have Coffee with Santa melting in the upstairs melter (this is the melter that gets the favorites) and boy oh boy it is a wonderful scent. Thank you Sillysmom for sharing!

Darlingj1 - Have a wonderful anniversary!

Tarthound - I have your DS feels better!