The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

Hi all, the weather turned cold here again and I'm coming down with something and am starting to really not feel too good - fever, chills etc. :lol:

I went back to bed this morning so these are my first melts of the day:

K - Lessie's Haunted House - Can-Do - A nice moderately strong scent, smells like popcorn and pumpkin among other things

LR - Tahitian Tiare Flower - Cheryl's - A nice moderately strong floral scent

BR - Sea Breeze - CBV - A really nice strong fresh scent - This is the blue for those that need it

Bathroom - 2nd tealight for YC's Mountain Lake as well as the remainder of the two YC Mountain Lake votives from last night.

Not even being sick will stop me from melting! :? :oops:

Hope you feel better soon, bigred.

Melting Thunderstorm from Scentsy for my blue and Orange Chiffon Cake from Everyday Whims.

Get well soon, Bigred. The only time I quit melting when I'm sick is if it's the sick-to-the-stomach kind of sick. Get some rest and drink your fluids!

Today it's Granny Apples from Can-Do. I am more of a red apple/macintosh lover, but this is pretty darn good!

Get well soon, Bigred. The only time I quit melting when I'm sick is if it's the sick-to-the-stomach kind of sick. Get some rest and drink your fluids!

Today it's Granny Apples from Can-Do. I am more of a red apple/macintosh lover, but this is pretty darn good!

I love Apple scents too and Donna's Apple Cellar and Vanilla Apple were both awesome! I'll have to try the Granny Apples now!

Red, hope you feel better soon!

Got a huge package of tarts from a sweet Candlefind friend, Monalissa. Can't wait to try them all out. Thanks again Lisa!

Last nights melt was YC Sweet Strawberry, yummo!

Bigred, feel better soon!

I am melting Soy Lovely's Pumpkin Souffle and Sugar Cookie. I have to say that the longer you wait to melt these (at least for me) the better they become. I tried the Sugar Cookie last week and it didn't throw much and faded fast. Seems to be doing well so far since early this morning.

I need to change scents in the living and dining rooms yet. Not sure what I am going to put in.

Have a great day everyone!

I love Apple scents too and Donna's Apple Cellar and Vanilla Apple were both awesome! I'll have to try the Granny Apples now!

Apple Cellar is one of my favorites! I loved Vanilla Apple, too!

Hope you are feeling better bigred!

I am trying the GHBT Dragon's Blood many of you reccommended so highly. Hmm..... it is strong, and most of my kids seem to like it. I am just not quite sure. It reminds me of something... like the smell of the anesthesia when you are being put under for surgery... is that weird? :oops:

It reminds me of something... like the smell of the anesthesia when you are being put under for surgery...

I just remember counting backwards and then acting like ths :cry: so they will know I am not out yet. I have a fear of being cut on while awake!! :oops:

It reminds me of something... like the smell of the anesthesia when you are being put under for surgery...

I just remember counting backwards and then acting like ths [smilie=th_snoopy] so they will know I am not out yet. I have a fear of being cut on while awake!! :cry:

HA!!! Very understandable!! Last time I had surgery the last thing I remember is the anesthesiologist calling me a dumbass and me laughing my way off to la-la land.... :oops:

[smilie=th_hello]

bigred, hope you are feeling better soon :cry:

darling, I don't recall Dragon's Blood smelling like anesthesia! Oh my, you are too funny girl!:oops:

tobe, your post made me LOL too. [smilie=th_lol22]

I've done a switcheroo for this afternoon.....tired of all the bakery/sweet scents. I am now melting only one tart....Timeless Love from GHBT....smells sort floral/herbal. I just started it so it hasn't even melted fully yet, but I am already enjoying the change of pace. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Hope you feel better soon bigred! Sic this guy :P on that ol virus and it'll leave pronto.... :?

Melting K's Kreations Pumpkin Crunch Cake. It's over a year old...but still kickin.. [smilie=th_200911025310]

[smilie=th_200911025310] I just got home and put my first melt on the warmer. It's Blue Gecko's Laundered Linens. Smells good cold, so hopefully it'll be a good 'un.

Candlelove, congrats on your basketball team. How exciting!

Darling, I hope spring will push that blizzard out of there ASAP and everyone's mood will be noticeably brighter.

Bigred, feel better soon. I hope it's just a weak and short-lived bug.

Aria, I'm shocked and sorry to hear your Keepers of the Light Juicy Apple isn't very strong. Maybe the company has been cutting corners lately. Darn!

eta: Laundered Linens from BG is just dandy! Fresh air clean and just making me feel soooo good. :P

Gail