The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Mania

[smilie=th_smilies-1] Gail! :D

I've been switching scents out a lot today. I finally settled on Blue Gecko's Laundered Linens. It's fantastic.

I didn't think I would like this one, but I do and it's great.

I have CD's Vanilla Fig on. It's OK, kind of light.

Sweet - I melted Soy Lovely's Sugar Cookie yesterday. My order has been curing for 2-3 weeks and it wasn't that strong.

[smilie=th_smilies-1] Maybe he is the UPS guy after he makes all of our deliveries :D

Time for bed for me.... more melting tomorrow, I'll try to stay away from the Christmas scents ;)

Enjoying my chuckle, I forgot to write about my scents tonight.

For melts-

Mountain Lake-YC: Really love this scent, I think a jar of this is in my future.

Crisp Mountain Breeze-Nene's: Very nice, fresh and outdoorsy.

For candles-

Garden Sweet Pea-YC

Evening Air-YC

Island Spa-YC

Spa Fresh votive-YC

Smells so crisp and fresh in here!

Sillysmom-Have a great vacation!

Today's melt is EW My Best Friend. I was anxious to try this one but am not getting much throw from these. I have these in 2 melters. I will try something different when I get home. We are going out to dinner.

Does anybody here follow college basketball? I am so excited today. Our team made it to the Final Four last night. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]

[smilie=thank_you]

Great, Candlelove!!! I love college basketball. Which is your team? I was pulling for Memphis, but you know...

Debra, I'm glad you're feeling better! Not being able to smell? What a nightmare!!!

Jules, I love it when I'm surprised like that. That's why I'll generally try any scent once. I've found some goodies that way. [smilie=th_31]

Going to bed with LOL Fruit Loop Cupcakes in my room. I LURVE this scent!

I had the Tropical Pumpkin pillar from Island Candles burning earlier. Burned well, but I didn't detect any scent.

Bedford Falls from Just Right surprised me - I really liked that one.

Cyn-My team is Villanova. Two of my children go there.

Just checking in. I won't be here for most of the morning but will change out scents when I get back.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good morning. I've got another mish-mash of scents going this morning and a couple of windows open. I love the way my home smells today. [smilie=thank_you]

Suds & Lights - Cranapple (no cran but a good,crisp apple)

Nene's - Vanilla Bean Noel

HOP - Lemon Creme (br)

HOP - Cowboy (in the loo)

Nene's - Salty Caramel Ice Cream (I think that's the name) it's old.

Be well today everyone.

Good morning! What a beautiful, sunny, warm day it is here in NC. Gosh, I love spring! On this gorgeous morning, it's milk thistle from my scented shack. I didn't know what to expect from it, but it's surprisingly strong and fresh smelling. I'm really liking it.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning! [smilie=thank_you] Uggh, there is snow on the ground here....

Here's what I have going right now...

Keepers of the Light jar - Juicy Apple - nice scent, but not very strong

Goose Creek jar - Spice Cake - yummy scent and strong throw

LOL melt - Lemon Creme Gingersnaps - very strong, very gingery!

LOL melt - Sweet Commotion - finishing up this one from yesterday...yum.

I think the KOTL jar would do better with 2 wicks....

Starting the day with YC kiwi berries...I love the scent, but it's not very strong. Does anyone think Yankee is "watering down" their tarts? My older ones are much better! I may stop buying from them. [smilie=thank_you]

Guest scentedstamper

Mornin' all! Super windy and cold in this part of the southwest today. Melting: BG Green Apple Pucker, and Vanilla Grapefruit, CFTKR Apple Mango Tango and CCCC Fresh Fruit Slices. Also burning : GC Strawberry Shortcake and Slatkin Island Nectar.

Have a lovely day!

Sheryl

Congrats, Candlelove! I hope Villanova does well. [smilie=thank_you]

Aria, I had Lemon Creme Gingersnaps going this weekend. Loved that one!

Juniper Breeze, LOL. Love this scent. So fresh and clean.

Candied Blueberries f/o, A Scent Above

Blue Christmas, Just Right. This one is starting to scent, smells good.

French Vanilla, Lindsay's Candles. Nothing yet.

Sugar Bits, LOL. A favorite.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Started out with Mookie Doodle's Right as Rain. Very strong with a huge scent throw - but it smelled like soap and I had to dump it. I replaced it with YC Beach Towel, one of my favorites. I also had CFTKR Pink Cupcakes melting in the MB. The throw was so huge on it that I had to shut the door, but it still managed to waft down the hallway into the kitchen and interrupt my Beach Towel.

This morning I am melting LOL Rainforest and CFTKR Watermelon Cotton Candy. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! [smilie=thank_you]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3] Good Morning!!

Love all the new smilies, they are adorable!! I wanted to pick them all [smilie=th_31]

Melting FP Pink Cranberries, this one is awesome!! I love her scents so much!! Thinking of trying to catch her sale!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day... [smilie=thank_you]

Just changed out the melters. Put on CFTKR Buttercream & Hazelnuts and CFTKR Buttercream Maple Frosting. When I get back I am going to give my Goose Creek Maple Cream candle another try.

:oops:

Trying not to be grumpy but it's hard! We are in the middle of a blizzard, no unneccessary travel and all the surrounding schools are closed, except of course, us. So I am listening to the wind howl, and students crabbing.

However, I have put in Cherub's Ice Cream Cake which smells warm and delicious, hopefully this will improve my mood.

Darlingj: I'll be hoping for sunshine and the snow will melt soon. I know everyone is so tired of winter. Hang in there and just keep melting delicious smelling melts.

I am melting LOL American Dream. I absolutely love this scent.!!!