The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Msmeghann, thanks for the tip on CYS Agia Mavra! cbgirl, I like some of AMS just fine. :oops: I have a few more coming, so the jury is still out on strength.

Evening melts:

LOL ~ Victorian Garden (no longer available, and it is STRONG and fabulous)

CCCC ~ Carolina Rain (not for me)

Sugar and Spice ~ Ice Cream Heaven (it's not)

CP ~ Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (yum)

Definitely need to add more scents tonight!

I'm melting LOL's Pumpkin Zucchin Bread again tonight. It's nice to be home, warm and dry. It's so crappy out tonight!

Tonight I was melting Banana Flapjacks downstairs. Yummy scent. I now have Gourmet Blueberry Buns melting upstairs. Both are from CFTKR.

Jules, the sale is 10% off.

Thank you, LLVV. :oops:

Desert-How are the BBW tarts you've tried?

I only tried the Dancing Waters and used only half a tart. I melted it in the bedroom and most of the time wasn't there. It was noticeable, not strong but certaily there, light and pleasant.

I really like the scent, I love clean scent and this one is very nice but don't think it would be fair to compare it to other scents as this one is naturally lighter and I used only half a tart.

I also have Sea Island Cotton, will melt that sometimes soon.

It would be great if BBW would come out also with other scents from their signature collection. I looooove Moonlight Path and found great one at AMS.

Not really getting much of a scent throw from CFTKR Happy Birthday Vanilla Cupcake. Usually Carol's tarts are super strong. Did anyone else try this one?

I found this to be one of her weaker scents. It was the first vanilla scent I've tried from her so I don't know if those are just weaker?

Not really getting much of a scent throw from CFTKR Happy Birthday Vanilla Cupcake. Usually Carol's tarts are super strong. Did anyone else try this one?

My DD had that one in her room, and I noticed it when I walked down the hallway after it had been melting a few hours. The throw was good, but not as big as some of Carol's other cakes like lemon snap cake. I haven't found Carol's cake scents to throw really big when the top note is vanilla.

It does smell good though!

I only tried the Dancing Waters and used only half a tart. I melted it in the bedroom and most of the time wasn't there. It was noticeable, not strong but certaily there, light and pleasant.

I really like the scent, I love clean scent and this one is very nice but don't think it would be fair to compare it to other scents as this one is naturally lighter and I used only half a tart.

It would be great if BBW would come out also with other scents from their signature collection. I looooove Moonlight Path and found great one at AMS.

Thank you for the great feedback. I've been wanting to try some of BBQ's cleaner scents in tarts. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a sale. I'd love to see a Japanese cherry blossom tart!

Hi everyone, raining cats and dogs here today, so we had to go to the mall! lol

I got a really cute new tartburner from YC.

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/product_detail.jsp?oid=6119075

I'm going to call YC tomorrow, the one I got at the store has a white dish, and I want the mauve one, it looks so much nicer.

Tonights melt is YC Cherry Blossom.

Have a great night all!

LLVV, you've got mail!

Good Morning Everyone! We are having a icy snow mix this morning....very yucky out there...great morning to stay in and melt away!

Starting out with HoT's Cupids Arrow and State Fair Twinkies.Both smell good

Hope everyone has a nice day.

I have some Apple Jack and Peel chunk votives ordered with AMS. I love that scent too :) I placed an order a few days ago for more votives. I ended up buying a dozen of the Granny's Pie Crust, 6 of the apple jack and peel and 6 of the banana nut bread. I am also LOVING her Banana Nut Bread :)

We have a dusting of snow this morning and it is cold. BURRR.. I am melting CHC-Olive Blossom and Rosemary Mint. I am burning AMS-White Tea. I have been so slow moving in the morning and that's just not me. I hope everyone has a good day.

:)

I'm melting Salty Sea Air from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts and More. I can't get enough of this one. It is so much like Cottage Breeze from Yankee Candle which is my all time favorite. I JUST LOVE THIS SCENT!!!

Thank you for the great feedback. I've been wanting to try some of BBQ's cleaner scents in tarts. I'll keep my eyes peeled for a sale. I'd love to see a Japanese cherry blossom tart!

Have you tried the home fragrance oil in this scent?