The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Busy morning and afternoon over here! I have had Abundascent's Sage Lavender going (love it!) and one marked Spicy Apple - an orphan. It smells good, too.

Quiet day around here. Just got back from running a few errands. Melting LOL Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcakes upstairs. Smells great. My Kathy Ireland candle fizzled out. I have been having trouble with it. On the first few burns I had a full melt pool but then it started to not burn to the edges. It burned for about 6 hours and then the wicks just drowned in the melt pool. I don't know how to save it. Still have melting LOL Cranberry Zucchini bread but that one is starting to fade.

This evening I'm burning EE-Snowstorm votive and continuing EE-Nightmare in my LR. These little tarts are packing a long, but not too strong punch--just very nice and relaxing scents. [smilie=th_316785e4]

I am melting Red Hot Cinnamon melts from Harvest Glow, and it smells wonderful. Also have my last votive that I bought from Angel made Scents, in Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, and it smells wonderful. Getting a list of votives & tarts ready to order next week from Angel Made Scents. This was my first order, and i absolutely loved all of my scents. I especially LOVE her votives, they are very fragrant!!

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Guest Anonymous

Jumping ahead to tomorrows CP lords-a-leaping (jumping.....leaping....get it? Ok - it's pretty lame... [smilie=th_FULL_O17] ) Anyhoooo....it's another good one! [smilie=th_316785e4]

LOL sweet! I get it!

Tonights melts are CFTKR Sugared Spruce and CHC Baked Apples.

Also have my YC Christmas Wish candle lit......

Oh yeah, also have Crosscreeks Pink Crush going upstairs....smells yummy....I like it a lot and will reorder for sure.

I have Hot's Plum Pudding going....It got weak pretty fast. I will switch out in the morning.

Hope everyone has a good night!

Last melt of the night is CFKTR's Brown Sugared Fig.

Glad to hear that Crosscreek's pink crush is a good one. That's on my must try list. I hope to place a spring CC order soon!

Also melting a CHC Strawberries and Champagne candle in the bedroom. This has a nice light scent throw. A big surprised after the cold sniff was [smilie=th_316785e4]

Good Morning Friends..... [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting Baked Bread tarts from Harvest Glow (MY FAVORITE scent from them)!! Also burning a couple Swan Creek Cinnamon spice votives (another favorite)!!

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Good morning everyone!

Melting Fun in the Sun from AMS's. Very nice scent. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Happy Sunday! This morning I'm melting Frosted Lime downstairs and after I clean out the upstairs burner I'll be melting Buttery Brown Sugar Drops up there.

Good Morning!

For starters this Sunday, I have Crosscreek Heart & Home going....forgot how much I love this scent!

The kids go back to school tomorrow! :lol: Anyone else excited?

Good morning, all! Nothing melting here, as we're getting ready to leave for church in just a bit. But, I just wanted to drop by and say hello.

Aria - I homeschool, so it's actually more work for me when my kids "go back to school." But, that's ok, since we usually have a great time at home. I'm sure all of you moms sending your kids back tomorrow are ready for the break. Have fun! :lol:

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll get the melters going when I get home this afternoon.