The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Melting Maple Pecan Roll from Busy Bee this morning. I've let these cure for a couple of weeks and the throw is much better! Love this maple scent! I'll have to re-order this one.

Guest Anonymous

Melting HOT's santa's enchanted forest. Just put it on, but right now I'm only getting the pine scent.....waiting for the gingerbread and berries..... [smilie=th_76d65c2f] :cry:

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Love your avatar Dabba! Just what everyone needs this time of year!!!

Burning Christmas Kitchen from Almost Country, it's a soft scent but it is from last year's leftovers.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

This morning's scents are Hot-Santa's Enchanted Forest-really like this one and Zionsville Candle-Christmas Gifts in FR. Everyone stay safe if out and about. The wind chill is suppose to be 15 below here today. burrrrr....

Dreading going out in this cold, icy and snowy weather. I still have Christmas shopping left to do.

Melting CCCC Eggnog, GHBT Eggnog and LOL Eggnog Latte.

Everyone stay safe!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

The economy is bad, but you'd never know it out in the stores today. I'm all finished with errands so it's time to start some good scents.

Candledippers - Black Currant

HoT - Dark Sweet Potato

My DH is out shopping this morning....9 below wind chill. I think he's crazy, but oh well.. .I'm melting Busy Bee's Blue Sugar in my kitchen. Just can't get enough of the blue!!

Starting the day out with Sweet Nuts from EW, Gingerbread Sugar Cookie from Pure Indulgent and Pink Peppermint from Front Porch.

I switched out some scents again. Being home most of the day, I'm going through lots of melts.

YC - Silver Bells (first melt, I really like this scent. It's like a holiday Dune Grass)

CYS - All is Calm

GHBT - Christmas Cravings

For this frigid evening I am melting-Sparkling Soda LOL

Everything Fall-Cozy Cottage

Hope you all keep warm and toasty! Or cool and comfy-depending on your weather right now!

This evening it's YC Balsam and Cedar in both candle and tart and Almost Country's Jack Frost joining in.This afternoon I had a Goose Creek cinnamon candle burning and it was wonderful.Have a nice evening!

LLVV, that Pumpkins & Crushed Nutmeg does sound fabulous - please update us on how you like it!

Today was kind of a Christmas hodgepodge that somehow really worked well together:

CFTKR - Country Christmas (though I love it this one can be kind of overwhelming so I like to melt other scents along with it)

YC - Hollyberry

Crosscreek - Aspen Winter

Melissa's - Spiced Cranberry

Crosscreek - Eggnog

Crosscreek again - Jack Frost

I'm definitely enjoying Pumpkin & Crushed Nutmeg. It kind of reminds me of egg nog. Maybe egg nog with a touch of pumpkin. It's a yummy scent.

I'll definitely have to look for that one LLVV. They sold pumpkin eggnog at a local grocer that was just delicious! Thanks for the update.

I'm melting CFKTR's Caramel Latte in the bedroom and PL's agave nectar tealights in the living room. Smells great in both rooms. Hope the scents don't collide!