The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

This morning it's Mookie Doodle pink sugared grapefruit, Evening Eclipse sweet brandy, and CYS almond snowfall. Almond snwfall is awesome! Back to school today! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning!!

Starting the work week off with NeNe's Sweet Snow Pine, super wonderful scent!! We got some flurries here last night, and still a few more this morning, maybe this is a good sign!! :cry:

Have a wonderful day!!

Happy December! I'm starting this month off with Carol's The Keeping Room and Christmas Spice. Both smell great!

It's snowing here this morning. I burning YC-votive amber glow and HoT- First noel in my LR. Checking out some Cyber Monday deals. I hope everyone has a good day :cry:

This morning I've got amish quilt melting from GHBT. Also Caramel Walnut from AMS, and Chipotle Pecan from FP! Have a great day everyone!

Good morning! So far, it's cocomilk & lavender from missy's tempting tarts. I'm hoping to get my prairie soy sampler in the mail today so I can join in on the coca cola fun. LOL!

Have a great day, all!

o.k. Heidi. I'll keep the Coca-cola under wraps until we are all ready. :lol: It wouldn't be the same without you. :cry:

Happy December!! It's so cold here today! Thanks to everyone who wished my little Jake a happy birthday!

Today I have CFTKR Orange Cranberry Muffin and Orange Cranberry Spice melting along with my YC Red Apple Wreath jar. Have a great day!

Sharon

Guest stardustgirl

OMG! There's *white stuff* outside. :cry:

Woah.

I've got my Coca Cola on ice too :lol:

I eked another 2 hours out of my GC Citrus Spruce jar before it drowned. :? I scraped out the last bit of wax from my CBV Spiced Pumpkin Chutney bowl and am melting it (nice burn... there was only about 1/4 inch left in the very center of the bowl) and have Front Porch Pumpkin Cheesecake going in the kitchen.

I'm getting ready to light 3 O Christmas Tree votives from Candle-Licious.

I really like your new avatar, olive!! Very cute. :cry:

Normally I would burn something on Monday morning, but unfortunately I've had to be at work/school all day today. Nothing until this evening, or tomorrow evening if my melter doesn't come in the mail...

Coca cola from prairie soy, Jason...a lot of us ordered this scent in the sampler. Mine, however, did not arrive today, so no coca cola melting for me.

This afternoon, it's pink sugar cake from crosscreek in the kitchen, and swedish ginger cake from ew in the living room.

This afternoon I'm trying to smell Santa's Whiskers from Front Porch.

There's a cool breeze here today, which is great, but it's messing with my scent throw today. My melters are getting that wax skating rink on top.

Nothing new yet today, just leftovers from yesterday - Christmas Wreath and Christmas Cookie, both from Yankee. I have a lot of these leftover from last year, and the scents have diminished somewhat...but now that YC tarts are going for $2 a throw, I refuse to just toss them. I plan to work my way through my old stash (shouldn't take too long) and then get started on the newer YC tarts and my melts from my favorite e-tailers.

Hello! Tonight's downstairs melt is Cranberry Balsam. It smells wonderful so far. I haven't picked out the upstairs one for tonight.

Brr...was it a cold and snowy drive to work this morning. I shoveled off my car before driving, haven't done that since I lived at my parents house. This is my first year not having a garage!

Melts today are: CYS-Caribbean Carnivale, CFKTR-Strawberry Creamsicle and LOL-Hot Noel.