The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Melting Sparkling Pine from Yankee. Last night I also did some candle surgery on my old Christmas Wreath candle, but I think it'll be done for within the next few burns. Good thing I have a warmer now so I can enjoy the rest of the scent at least!

DH is improving. He is now taking a drug that makes him drowsy, so even when he is awake his personality is kind of subdued. But sleep is just what he needs, so we are just taking it easy this weekend.

Tonight it's Cinnamon Stix from AMS's and Nutmeg from Missy's Tempting Tarts! Everyone be safe that has bad weather! It has been very warm here today. Around 70. I was Christmas shopping and a lot of people had on shorts!

Guest Anonymous

Melting Warm Glow's nutmeg chutney & cream scent chips. The scent is good, but (to me), not nearly strong enuf.

I would like that one, Jules.
Yup. I bet you would like this Blue Christmas. I'm squeezing every last moment of scent out of it.

If I weren't on stupid, stinky lockdown, I'd be tossing some more in a cart right now. :lol:

[smilie=th_gagme]

Had to dump Country Christmas. I put it on to melt and then we all left for about and hour and half and when we got home and opened the door we all [smilie=th_gagme] So, I repleaced it with Spiced Cranberry from CHC. Ahh, much better. All is well now. :lol:

Hang in there, Jules. I know it isn't fun, but you're doing great on lockdown! :lol:

My last melt on this cold, snowy, icy, and windy night is Carol's Christmas Cookie. Smells yummy in here and is covering up the smell of my unsuccessful dinner. The book where I got this recipe is going back to Amazon. Out of 4 recipes, all 4 were terrible. Thank Heavens for Carol's tarts!

Llvv- sorry to hear about the unlucky recipes. At least the book is returnable. Hope you find sething better!

Last melts of the evenin are angie's country bake shop, crosscreeks scones and cinnamon butter and crosscreeks plumberry spice. I love the scents blending in here it smells so warm and cozy.

Thanks Jason and Mpfand. :lol: I'm over my snit.

This early morning I'm melting and burning:

HoT - Santa's Enchanted Forest

CYS - Blue Christmas (from last night)

Colonial - Blue Spruce candle

YC - Gingerbread candle

Woke up to a winter wonderland. It snowed a good portion of the day yesterday. It looks fresh and clean this morning, pretty white snow. I have to bundle up in a little while and shovel. We have our driveway plowed, but we have to clean up the edges and walkways. My dog loves it when I shovel and "throw" the snow to her. The winter we got her was a very snowy one, lots of heavy deep snow. We actually had to shovel her a path in the back yard so she could "do her business" when we first got her home and she was tiny. When she was a puppy she would hop like a bunny through the snow. She just loves the snow! Okay... I went off on a tangent... fun memories of the puppy! She is a big beautiful girl now and still plays like a puppy!

Melting Nene's Orange Coconut Cream Torte this morning. This is one of my favorite scents. :lol:

Have a great Saturday everyone. :shock:

Good morning! Dh is picking dd up from a lock-in she had at church last night, and the boys are all still asleep, so it's nice and quiet here for now. That sure won't last long with 4 kids, 2 cats, and a very rambunctious puppy. But, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :lol:

So far, it's frankincense & myrrh from gentle light candles.

I hope you all have a lovely day! It's supposed to be in the 60s here. Where the heck is the December weather?

This morning it's Cozy Christmas from AMS. Love this one! Also Black Canyon from Missy Tempting Tarts. Just started this one. Cold smell is great.

Hello everyone: Doing some house cleaning today, waiting for DS to come home from school, and this morning i'm melting Hot-Swedish Crumb Cake and knocking out a old candle from Zionsville Candle Co-Snowflake. I hope everyone has a great day, and have fun in the snow, those who have it. [smilie=th_316785e4] :lol: :lol: :shock:

Happy Saturday Everyone!

It snowed and rained here yesterday. DS still has not made it home from college. He stayed an extra day because of the weather and he has to drive. Hopefully he will be home soon.

Need to get out later to finish up all the shopping I still have left.

Melting today-

FP Santa's Whiskers

AMS Mrs. Claus Cookies

FP Mrs. Claus Cookies

CFTKR Christmas Village

:lol:

Hey...

Boy I wish could have some of that snow..our temps have been crazy lately!! I want the cold stuff!!! But it is easier on the fuel bill!!

Melting CCrk Aspen Winter today..just to get me thinking its winter!! Its the best!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Good Morning Everyone

[smilie=th_316785e4]

....Busy day today....lots of cleaning, laundry and all that stuff to do.

:lol: :lol:

But my house is smelling WONDERFUL!!

Melting EW Banana Nut Bread....YUMMMY!

Burning Warm Glow Caramel Corn

Gold Canyon Cinnamon

:shock:

Morning! We too have lots of snow,about 8-9 inches.I'm hoping that's it for the winter,but I doubt it.Fleur,my dogs love the snow as well,they jumped, leaped and had a great time yesterday.It's so fun to watch them.

• Today i'm melting Holiday Home from Harvest Glow....very nice throw on this one and YC Sparking Pine.Will add some candles later.

It began snowing here again with much ice underneath. think I will just huddle in with my scents and make a pot of apple struedle coffee I got from my tart buddy.

melting CP Pumpkin Spice in the kitchen and is surprisingly strong. In the living room it is Struedel Doodle from MD and a Spice candle from Candle Cottage. In the comp room it is CP Lords a leaping and this too is doing well. The first time I melted any of CP's stuff I couldn't get the knock out punch...these are not knock out by a long shot but all give a nice aroma to the air.

Hello everyone. I started out the day melting Crackling Firewood from Cottage Hill Creations. There was zero scent throw. I let it cool off and added some Slatkin Autumn Apple oil to the wax. Now I'm getting some scent.

I haven't been too thrilled with the new wax formulation from CHC.

Guest Anonymous

Anyone who has snow and doesn't want it....send it to me! I want the stuff! :lol: Ok, we're supposed to get maybe an inch tonite. An inch is better than nothing.....sigh....

Burned my new Warm Glow cranberry chutney candle all morning. While it's a very pretty candle and will continue to burn it, I'm not getting a lot of scent from it. So, in addition, I'm melting Can-Do's cinnamon sugared cranberries. Ummmmm.....now that's the scent I'm looking for!