The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Good evening! I hope that everyone is staying nice and warm. It feels like the Artic air has reached NY.

I don't have anything melting right now but plan I melting Christmas Kitchen after dinner. It's sort of a minty version of Christmas Wish. I love it!

MM - count me in as a crockpotter too. Along with my tarts, I have a nice collection of crockpots, Le Creuset pots, and cookbooks. DH calls them my obsessions.

Finally home after running errands all day. Time to thaw out and relax with a cup of hot tea and some good scents; YC Simply Home-Santa's Cookies, Candle Dippers-Country Christmas and Holiday Pomander.

Good Evening. I'm melting from HOT Alfie's Ice Cream Cake and its wonderful. One tart filling my whole house. I will be reordering from this company that's for sure. I love it when the very first tart from a new vendor knocks your socks off.

Guest Anonymous
I'm baking cookies to give to our neighbors. (and for Santa) I would have said "we" are baking cookies, but I lost my helpers as soon as the first batch came out of the oven. I made Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, Ginger snaps, M&M cookies, and I'm still slinging the Oatmeal Raisin Walnut. :lol:

Check in, Sweet&Spicey. How's your baking coming along?

Checking in Jules! :shock: Wow - you were a cookie making machine today! [smilie=th_23_32_7] You made some great ones! Too bad your elf helpers pooped out on ya. :? I made candy cane & sugar cookies. My sister came over to help me frost them. The sugar cookies are works of art. :shock: :lol: Getting ready to make pizelles, then that's it for today.

Evening melt is balsam & citrus - good one!

Checking in Jules! :lol: Wow - you were a cookie making machine today! [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] You made some great ones! Too bad your elf helpers pooped out on ya. :lol: I made candy cane & sugar cookies. My sister came over to help me frost them. The sugar cookies are works of art. [smilie=th_sign0162] [smilie=th_316785e4] Getting ready to make pizelles, then that's it for today.

Evening melt is balsam & citrus - good one!

Hey! You made the fancy cookies. Snap a picture before they're all gone. :shock: I bet they're fantastic!

I'm finally getting off my feet today, and settling in with One Accord from CYS.

Hey everyone, it is positively FRIGID here on Long Island, brrr, I can't wait for summer to come!

Tonight I'm melting YC Silver Bells.

No cookie baking for me. I'll be making my Caramel Pecan Cheesecake, Cannolli's, and Gina makes the Ice Box Cake that will be for Xmas eve. Then another Cheesecake, Cannolli's, and I'm making these cute cupcakes that I saw in a magazine. You make regular cupcakes, frost them, and on top you put Xmas Peeps, they looked so cute, I will make that for Xmas Day.

Good Evening. I'm melting from HOT Alfie's Ice Cream Cake and its wonderful. One tart filling my whole house. I will be reordering from this company that's for sure. I love it when the very first tart from a new vendor knocks your socks off.

This is so great to know twinsmom! I just got that scent today, so I'll have to put in on later. I'm happy for you! :lol:

It's so cold here I decided to melt Angie's Hazelnut Coffee, and I'm icing down some other melters to make way for some cozy scents. Hope everyone stays safe in parts of the country where the weather is treacherous!

Hi everyone....I've been sick all weekend, so I haven't melted anything. Right now I have Holly's Holiday Blend from HoT melting. I can't smell it as much as I would like, because my nose is stuffed up and I'm still not feeling well. :lol: I am determined to melt some of these holiday scents though!

Hope everyone has a good night. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Awe, Lisa. Feel better, girl. I was wondering where you've been. Those darned winter colds.

:lol:

Thanks Jules....I think I am off to the doctor tomorrow. I don't want to be sick for the holidays. [smilie=th_sign0162]

You know, you guys can always send me some cookies until I'm feeling better. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] Sounds like there was some serious baking going on today. It makes me want my Mom's oatmeal raisin cookies even more....only two more days!

I have been cookie baking also - over a foot of snow here, so it seemed like a good indoor activity! I've made the sugar cookies cut outs - tomorrow I will decorate them.

Today -

CandleDippers, Raindeer Poo

Things that Makse Sense, Blue Christmas

AMS, Mrs. Clauses Cookies

Guest Doe

It's been cold here all day so I had candles going.

BBW- Frosted Cranberry

YC- Autumn leaves

YC- Christmas Cookie

Good Morning-

Not as cold here today,come on warm weather!

Lisa- I do hope you feel better.

I am melting Frosty Farts-EW

32 Degrees-LOL(I am trying to get it up to that temp)

Lisa...better go on to the doctor since eveything will be closing soon! I wish I could do all that cookie baking...I'd eat every last one of them! This morning it's Cando nutmeg, frosted carrot cake from Tara's Candle Cottage, and in the den YC balsam and cedar! We've finally got some cold weather here...going to be 70 on Christmas Day though. The meteorologist said SC's winter is going to be a roller coaster this year! :lol:

This early morning, I'm trying to be quiet and not wake anybody else up. I'm failing miserably. I keep dropping things and making a racket.

I lit my Warm Glow Butter Rum. It's so pretty.

Also CYS Nuttin for Christmas

YC Cafe AuLait

YC Gingerbread

Bizzy B - Ocean Breeze (my blue for those in need)

This morning I am melting CHC Ho Ho Mistletoe......love this scent a lot.....I should've ordered more than one! Oh well, I should get at least 2 tealights out of it.

Feel better Lisa!

I hope you feel better soon, Lisa! Being sick around the holidays is no fun.

So far this morning, it's sweet orange & chili pepper from prairie soy. It smells sooooo good!

Last night, I started melting cranberry swirl cheesecake from LOL. Dh mentioned that he thought it smelled like nachos. Then, the longer it melted, he said it started to smell like day old nachos. Well, I got up to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer, and when I came back I didn't notice anything different. After a few minutes, though, I noticed that the scent wasn't very strong, and I thought the tealight was maybe a dud. I went over to check it and noticed that none of the wax was melted. Then, I looked at dh and noticed him smiling. He had sent ds over to blow it out when I left the room. He told me it started to smell like nachos and fart, and he couldn't take it anymore. Yes, this is what I have to live with! :lol:

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Last night, I started melting cranberry swirl cheesecake from LOL. Dh mentioned that he thought it smelled like nachos. Then, the longer it melted, he said it started to smell like day old nachos. Well, I got up to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer, and when I came back I didn't notice anything different. After a few minutes, though, I noticed that the scent wasn't very strong, and I thought the tealight was maybe a dud. I went over to check it and noticed that none of the wax was melted. Then, I looked at dh and noticed him smiling. He had sent ds over to blow it out when I left the room. He told me it started to smell like nachos and fart, and he couldn't take it anymore.

Good way to start my day here. Heidi :lol:

Hope you feel better Lisa. My DH was sick this morning with the cold crud, so no [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] this morning. I sure don't want it!

Can-Do ~ Dashing through the snow

Candledippers ~ Wintermint

Scentsy ~ Cozy Fireside

Then, I looked at dh and noticed him smiling. He had sent ds over to blow it out when I left the room. He told me it started to smell like nachos and fart, and he couldn't take it anymore. Yes, this is what I have to live with! [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

:lol: