The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

:lol: ,,,Jason and Heidi with the "fart tarts" Hope everyone's loved ones arrive safe and healthy for Christmas. :lol: I was in Steinmart today and bought one of my favorite candles. It's jasmine and fig from MVP International.. I have it going in the bedroom and it's [smilie=th_oops_]

I took a really long nap today, so no melting until a little while ago. I have HoT's Gingerbread Noel on. From what I can smell through my stuffed up nose, it's yummy! :lol:

Good evening, everyone. I've been busy all day running around and doing last minute stuff. The bathroom issue was taken care of, no more water leaking from upstairs and they came in and cleaned up the bathroom too. They will have to repaint it though, as the water warped and peeled the paint.

Tonight's melts:

Frosty Cranberry Wreath-LOL

Balsam & Cedar-YC

Spiced Cranberry-Cheryl's (in the bathroom, trying to get rid of the bleach smell, which is much better than the smell that was there before!)

Lisa: Hope you feel better-- :lol: hope you are resting and :lol:

(hydrating). I hope your leak is fixed, Jason-what a total bummer-- [smilie=th_oops_] . I'm burning a candle that a friend gave me yesterday at our holiday get-together. It is Northwoods Christmas by Beckley's Best Blends. I'm not sure if it's a local company or not, but smells very nice. I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying the holidays.

S&S - I would happily send you this snow..more is due tonight and my son is making an 18 hour drive home over the next 2 days. I hope my nervous system is up for it.

Today is Clifty Creek - Christmas Splendor

Busy Bee - Candy Cane

debra, Hope you are staying safe inside! Wow, more snow! I am sure you will be happy to see your son walk through the door. WIshing him a good drive home.

I have been melting Everyday Whims Baked Apples for two days now. I hardly ever melt a tart for this long, but this scent is very easy to live with and it is lasting "forever ".

What a beautiful message, Cheryl. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Debra, hope your son makes it home safe and sound!

Glad your bathroom problem has been taken care of, Jason. Tarts and candles sometimes are a necessity, not just a hobby.

Melting Holiday Home from Harvest Glow and Pomegranate Cider from YC.

I agree.......what a beautiful message to share with everyone Cheryl.

Tonight I've got Cozy Christmas going from AMS's. all through the house!

Home again from a family gathering,whew! So much to do before everyone gets here on Thursday. Just put on Cranberry Zucchini Bread-Busy Bee.

Have a good night and a fabulous day tomorrow.

Good morning! No melting for me today, since we're getting ready to head out of town in about an hour. I need to finish packing up, get the kids ready, and then we're out of here to visit my parents, brother, and brother's girlfriend. Woohoo! I probably won't be able to check in for a couple of days, so I just wanted to wish you all the very merriest Christmas!

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone.

:lol:

Heidi, Have a great time. I hope everybody is well again and not sick when Santa comes.

Melting Dark Sweet Potato from HoT

Heavenly Peace from CYS

oh. Don't forget the camera and stock up on lots of batteries.

Merry Christmas Eve! I have CFTKR's Gingerbread and Christmas Pine melting. I'm also burning YC's Jack Frost, Egg Nog, and Vanilla Cupcake. Have a very merry day!

Guest Anonymous

Cheryl - loved your Christmas message! :lol: Glad you got your posting problems fixed, too.

Hope all traveling have safe trips and all those feeling under the weather are much better today!

Melting GC's holiday wreath. Burns beautifully.....yay!

Thanks for the reminders Jules! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas Day!

This morning-as I prepare to do all the cleaning and junk-I am melting Northwoods Christmas Phebes

Burning-Snowberry Pine and Candy Cane

Good Morning Everyone!

Didn't melt at all yesterday. I was out shopping the entire day. I then came home and wrapped forever.

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Stay well and safe.

Hope to change the melters and melt something soon.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Cheryl, thanks for the beautiful words! [smilie=thank_you]

To all that are not feeling well, hope you are on your way to better health! :roll:

Jason, thank goodness you got that bathroom taken care of! [smilie=snoopy]

Starting this busy morning off with Cup of Joe Pumpkin and I am loving it. I hope I can get my hands on this one in January! :lol:

THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL WORDS; Cheryl. I hope everyone has a lovely, safe Christmas, Heidi safe travels to y'all. We are not heading home until Saturday. This morning I'm melting HoT-Christmas in the Mountains and a lovely candle Northwoods Christmas by Beckley's Best Blends. I am so blessed to have met all of you wonderful people this year. Have a great holiday.

Melting & burning a little bit of everything......I am off until 1/5/09....looking forward to a LONG vacation.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

HUGZZZZZZZZZZ to everyone

merry Christmas Eve!! I hope everyone has a safe Holiday and everyone is feeling better today! So far today it's Oatmeal Cookie from AMS's! Dabba.....I love Hippy Christmas too from GHBT's. I think I will get that one going in the den! :lol: