The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Tonight it's White Chocolate mint from Shorties candles. The candle was'nt burning right so I melted it and made tarts out of it. It's weird because in candle form it was not that strong...but making it into tart's....it's knocking my socks off!! Really good and VERY strong! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

The Partridge is smelling good Jules. Just lit the tealight awhile ago so still nice and strong.

Looked up the 12 days of Christmas for our CP Melting-

A Partridge in a Pear Tree

2 turtle doves

3 french hens

4 calling birds

5 golden rings

6 geese a laying

7 swans a swimming

8 maids a milking

9 ladies dancing

10 lords a leaping

Dhr'd11 pipers piping

12 drummers drumming

Ok, so we were watching Top Chef last week, and each chef had to pick a knife that had one line of the song on it. That chef had to make a dish that you would associate with the line. Anyway, we get to the part " and a Partridge in a Pear Tree", and my 13 year old starts cracking up. She says "OMG, how dumb is that, he said a Partridge in a Pear Tree!" So I'm like, whats so dumb about that? She says, its a Patridge in a PANTRY, NOT PEAR TREE!!! I've already made her a shirt yjsy says "and a Partridge in a.......PANTRY!! She's gonna love it! I thought it was just hysterical.

By the way, tonight I'm melting Garden Sweet Pea from YC, AWESOME, and Starry Night from EW, really pretty.

OMG, how dumb is that, he said a Partridge in a Pear Tree!" So I'm like, whats so dumb about that? She says, its a Patridge in a PANTRY, NOT PEAR TREE!!! I've already made her a shirt with a "and a Partridge in a.......PANTRY!! She's gonna love it! I thought it was just hysterical.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Sillysmom, --- [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Two Turtle Doves today from CP

Partridge in a Pantry still has a little life so I'm going to relight it (4th tealight :lol: )

Looks like I've got tons of cleaning to do today. I am going to put the holiday decorations away. The house is just too cluttered. I can't concentrate.

Siilymom :lol: too funny! I breezed through most of the first gift box from CP, but I love most of the scents.

Partridge in a Pear Tree was going yesterday with Bizzy Bee's Sugared Pear Spice and Creamy Caramel. Pear is a bit too mild of a scent for me, but very nice. The Bizzy Bee cold scent was quite good, but had a weak throw. Sure wish the CP's were bigger melts. They are so good!

This morning is Can-Do's Candy Cane and Peppermint

CP ~ Turtle Doves [smilie=th_76d65c2f] (I wish I has a 12 lb box of this one)

Sparkle Puss ~ Peppermint Candy

Hope everyone has a good day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Sillysmom-too cute about your daughter.

I too have to clean today. All these gifts and everybody at home equals one big mess.

Melting CP Partridge in a Pear Tree (2nd tealight and still has scent)

CP Turtle Doves (just started this one)

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest stardustgirl

Two Turtle Doves here today! For the record, IMHO Turtle Doves smell much better than Partridges. I second the wish for a box of this one. Yummy!!

Good morning! Today I'm mixing things up a bit for my nose because it's getting bored with bakery scents. I have CFTKR's Wind Swept Shore melting in the bedroom. It's not my usual kind of scent but I wanted something refreshing for my nose so it will start appreciating bakery scents again.

Back to work for me today. DH and the kids are home until the 5th so no use in trying to clean up the house until after then. They don't appreciate a clean, orderly the house the way I do. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I put on Let it Snow from Candles By Victoria. This is strong and doing very well in my 24 watt snowman melter.

Hi! Melting YC Mulling Spices,don't care for it ,will change it soon.I'm hosting a dinner party this evening and I'm not sure what to melt.Maybe just some candles will do.Hope everyone has a nice afternoon.

YC vanilla sandalwood in two melters in the kitchen and still have EW madagascar vanilla in the den. I've been taking down some of the Christmas decorations.

Two Turtle Doves here today! For the record, IMHO Turtle Doves smell much better than Partridges. I second the wish for a box of this one. Yummy!!
They're all a bunch of birds. Have you ever smelled real flamingos at the zoo? Naaaasty. [smilie=th_sorry_] I will say that Partridges and Doves smell better. I favor the Partridge myself but I may just be needing a break from the rich food scents. :shock:

Avacado & Cilantro from Soy Lovely in the bathroom. Now that one is so refreshing. I'm glad I took a chance and ordered several, smell unsniffed.

As I clean out the holiday melters, I'm putting them away for the year. :shock: Until we meet again my pretties. See you next Christmas.

Today it's Cinnabun from Primitive Kountry. Smells really good in a small room. I love the scent, I wish it would fill a large room but no luck with that.

I must say I am not a big lover of chocolate scents but Turtle Doves is sooo good. I have the 2nd tealight going with this and it still smells great.

Have melting also the last of Crosscreek Christmas Cabin and will be swtching that out soon. Might take a break from the Christmas scents but I still have many to go. Thinking of putting them away until next year.

Burning a Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney candle. Very happy with the throw on this candle. First pillar candle I could actually smell.

Switched out the CHC Smells of Christmas to Bizzy B's Georgia Peach and berry. It's very refreshing.

Guest Anonymous

Had strong winds go thru on Christmas eve and haven't had a phone since. No phone = no internet. :shock: My nephew sez I'm the last person in American to have dial up. :roll: :lol: It was kinda driving me nutz I couldn't get on here, tho! :shock:

Cheryl - both my stomach and heart dropped when I read about your dog. That's a hard thing to go thru anytime, but on Christmas eve...... I'm so sorry! Prayers for your family. [smilie=th_sorry_]

Geez louise - I forgot about CP's 12 days of Christmas. Now I'll have to catch up. Right now I have a GC candle in Cozy Christmas going and am melting CFTKR's holiday cookie.

Will change soon to CP's Partridge and Turtle doves.....