The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Lisa ~ I really hope you feel better soon! I know how you feel....remember that you might need an antibiotic - alot of the doctors are thinking this thing is a virus, but I didn't get better until I was on the second STRONG antibiotic. :lol:

I finally dug into my HOT package and I've got Orange Cranberry Sugar Toast on and it's delicious! A great company! SO strong and yummy!

Heidi, based on your DH's review, I don't know if I want to try that scent! The scent description might go something like this: Stale tortilla chips encrusted with day old processed cheese food with notes of freshly passed gas.

Ok, it's early and I think I must still be loopy. Didn't get much sleep last night. We had a maintenance emergency late last night involving toilet water pouring down our wall from the upstairs apartment. It was/is disgusting and one of my bathrooms is out of commission still. I don't have any thing melting yet as I have to get out in a bit.

Oh, Lisa hope you feel better soon!

Lisa... feel better.

Re-melts of the past few days scents... YC's Balsam & Cedar and EW's Baked Apples. As I clean and prepare my house for the holiday I will switch scents. I have been so busy, the melts have not been changed as much as I like lately.

Today is cleaning and wrapping time... I just had my morning coffee [smilie=th_316785e4] ... now it is time to get busy! [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] :lol: [smilie=th_sign0162] I will be home most of the day tending to chores. The kids have a half day of school today. I have to run my DD to the doctor this afternoon... she is complaing about her ears! :shock: Everyone seems to get run down around the holidays. With all the parties and running around, our resistance is challenged.

I hope everyone gets some rest over the next few days. :lol:

Howdy all! Prayers n' love for all under the weather..Lisa..bless your heart, please see the doc. Haven't been around in awhile...have had a concussion ...fell, don't ask...... My Mama didn't name me Grace for a reason..LOL

Finally melting CCCC Bubble gum and burning a Hot Apple Pie candle from Walmart.

Prayers and Love to you all this Blessed Season.

Tarthound

Howdy all! Prayers n' love for all under the weather..Lisa..bless your heart, please see the doc. Haven't been around in awhile...have had a concussion ...fell, don't ask...... My Mama didn't name me Grace for a reason..LOL

Finally melting CCCC Bubble gum and burning a Hot Apple Pie candle from Walmart.

Prayers and Love to you all this Blessed Season.

Tarthound

Oh no! Are you feeling ok now? My mom always teased me about being clumsy and called me Grace all of the time. I now call my dd Grace every time she does something clutzy. LOL!

Lisa and Tarthound....hope you both feel better soon!

This morning it's Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from Busy Bee's. Have a good day everyone!

Cranberry Spice from Hodge Podge and Reindeer Poo from Candle Dippers.

Hope everyone who's under the weather is feeling better soon!

Thanks everyone! [smilie=th_gagme] I felt so much worse as the night went on, so I made a trip to the doc this morning. He wrote me a script for a Z-pak. Hopefully, I'll feell well enough to enjoy the holidays now!

Heart - Your post made me smile. [smilie=snoopy] I hope your DH is feeling better soon!

tarthound - Are you doing ok now? We're thinking of you!

I haven't decided what to melt yet. I am home for the rest of the week. Lots of melting for me I hope! :lol:

tarthound.... I hope you are doing okay now.

Lisa, glad you got a something to help you heal.

candlefaninokc... hope the "flood" clears up.

Sending out good thoughts to everyone for good health!

I have been cleaning all morning. Taking a break before I have to iron the linens! :lol:

Heidi, based on your DH's review, I don't know if I want to try that scent! The scent description might go something like this: Stale tortilla chips encrusted with day old processed cheese food with notes of freshly passed gas.

Ok, it's early and I think I must still be loopy. Didn't get much sleep last night. We had a maintenance emergency late last night involving toilet water pouring down our wall from the upstairs apartment. It was/is disgusting and one of my bathrooms is out of commission still. I don't have any thing melting yet as I have to get out in a bit.

Oh, Lisa hope you feel better soon!

:lol: That's a funny description.

What is going on around here? [smilie=th_gagme] Colds, and cuncussions and leaky neighbor's toilets? I'll keep the blue going for all of you sickys and injured.

Jason, I can't burn a blue for the commode, but I'll melt Reindeer Poo for you, my friend.

Guest Anonymous

Jason - you crack me up! :lol: Your description is....unique. I'm thinking candlefind needs to sign you on as a reviewer..... [smilie=th_gagme]

Lisa & tarthound...hope you feel lots better today!

Debra - I'm white w/envy of your snow. I'd really appeciate it if you could send me some. [smilie=snoopy]

Still baking cookies today - peanut butter cups and Sarah Bernhardts. Don't know why they're called SB's. Got the recipe out of a mag years ago. Anyhooo....they're an almond macaroon type cookie, topped w/a darker choc, then the whole cookie is dipped in milk chocolate. Everyone loves this one. :lol:

Melting Can-Do's spiced pine.....not sure if I like it yet or not.....

Guest Anonymous

The spiced pine had to go. [smilie=th_gagme] Just put on Can-Do's holly berry. Hope to like that better.

Anyone heard from stardustgirl? Seems she's been MIA for a while. Where are ya stardust.... :lol:

This is funny, Trep. I just put on YC Christmas Eve and Christmas Cookie. The only difference is that I broke them up and mixed them together. :lol: Great minds.

This is funny, Trep. I just put on YC Christmas Eve and Christmas Cookie. The only difference is that I broke them up and mixed them together. :lol: Great minds.

That is pretty good Jules--I thought about mixing them but decided to see if they will mix on their own which they seem to be doing pretty well. I like it, how about you?

S&S - I would happily send you this snow..more is due tonight and my son is making an 18 hour drive home over the next 2 days. I hope my nervous system is up for it.

Today is Clifty Creek - Christmas Splendor

Busy Bee - Candy Cane

This afternoon I'm melting Cream Brulee from AMS's in the kitchen, smells really good, and Harvest Moon from GHBT's in the bedroom. Love GHBT's.....wonderful throw on both!

Hello Everyone! I hope that everyone who is under the weather feels better soon!

Today's melts were Aspen Winter, something with chocolate (can't remember the name) and Christmas Kitchen from CFTKR. Tonight I'll continue with Aspen Winter and also light up Gingerbread.

Melting gingerbread with the candle and Jack Frost too YC. Haven't posted in a while something was wrong with my log in and the candlefind ladies fixed this ( thanks, I was in withdrawl). Then , my entire family gets the crud including me. I hope my husband is excluded but he was snorting around before work so we'll see. Anyway, Happy Holidays to all. I will be speaking on Christmas Eve to the church. Let me share with you. Share the Love God has given you along your journey from point A to point B in doing so you will share the Love from the manger to the cross.

Merry Christmas

Cheryl

Guest Anonymous

Debra - hope your son comes home safe & sound soon! I bet all your snow has upset a lot of travelers plans this year. :?

Hope all feeling under the weather get a good nights rest and are much better soon! :lol:

Got rid of the holly berry, too. Can't seem to settle on a scent today. Putting on CFTKR's spicey gingerbread. Have a good night all! (or is it.....to all a good night? [smilie=th_oops_] ) :lol: