The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

I'm waiting for a call back from the doctor. I'm having an allergic reaction to the oral rinse they gave me to take daily. Hopefully I can just take some benedryl, but with the rest of the prescriptions have to wait for the OK first.

Hopefully it'll be as easy as taking a Benedryl. When I had my wisdom teeth out, I had a reaction to the pain medicine and spent the entire first day throwing up. Then I developed dry sockets where the two bottom teeth had been removed. I hope you heal quickly with no complications and enjoy having all those milkshakes-without the guilt! [smilie=th_00000020]

MM - PI's Grape is phenomenal! It's by far my favorite Grape. It smells just like a grape lollipop. A wonderful choice if you're looking for that scent.

Guest Anonymous

LLVV - hope your CFTKR order comes today. Love her stuff! Are you trying some of her new ones?

Changed to Carol's country bazaar - a freebie she sent. [smilie=th_00000020] Going thru my melts kinda fast today. Might just melt three today. :shock: Yeah, that's me..... livin on the wild side.... :lol:

At this point if I order it I may have to have it delivered to work, or my boyfriends parents house. He is upset with my package ordering. I will try to hold out a few more weeks. I really want a good grape and the Vanilla Cappuccino sounds to die for! I had a cart of 6 scents to qualify for the free shipping and had to back away!

PS-I'm really liking EW's Sicilian Merlot. It has a nice scent throw for the bedroom, and smells pretty grapey! I've found her scents last longer in my 25w electric melter than with a tealight.

Hey everyone; I am still melting some Holiday scents. CFTKR-Christmas past. I noticed that quite a few of y'all are paking up your Christmas scents until next year, but I am wondering if they will still be strong in a year..I think I'll try and take my main tree down tomorrow. It is beautiful here in Indy this afternoon. DH is washing our fleet of cars to get the salt and stuff off of them. I hope everyone is having a good afternoon.

My order from Carol just arrived and I'm already ordering more. Is anyone buying from her sale? This is the first time in 3 years that she's had a % off sale. I've seen auctions and certain scents discounted but never a sale on everything. Woohooooooooooo!

I'm melting a sample she threw in - Loganberry Sage. I ordered a lot of new ones...Frosted Lime (yummy cold smell), Cinnamon Blueberry (wowee), Buttery Brown Sugar Drops (yummo), Toffee Apple (yummy), and Country Bazaar. She threw in some samples too...Loganberry Sage, Happy Birthday Cupcake, and a few more that I can't remember right now.

LLWW- How much off is Carol's sale? I will have to check it out-just to look of course.

MsMeghann-Who has that Vanila Cappucino scent that you are talking about? Sounds so good.

Aria-I too am sick of the holiday scents. I will melt a few more intil January 6th and then I am going to go through them and take out the ones that can be used through March.

Melting CP Golden Rings and 2nd tealight for First Noel. That smelled so nice today. I have mixed feelings for Golden Rings. Not my usual scent but am willing to try anything once. All the critics went skiing for the day so I can enjoy my melting without all the commentary.

Jules, I know what you mean about shopping for the new blends and that kinda makes the old tarts look kinda "blah"......I think I will pack up the remaining holiday scents and keep them in the basement. I've had good luck in the past with tarts retaining their scent.

Susan, hope ya feel better

LLVV, I am VERY tempted to have a shopping spree at Carol's shop!!!! I keep telling myself I don't NEED any more tarts!!!! Enjoy your new goodies! Any must-haves?

candlelove, girl, I was just loving all the holiday scents and now I can't stand the thought of melting another candy cane or balsam scented tart! lol

katz, I hate taking down the tree.....I am hoping my scents will be okay in the basement since it's cool down there....

Right now the only melt I have going is Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust....this one is so good!

I don't see any discounts on Carols goodies????? Are we talking about Carol on ebay?? I just went to look and can't find any discounted items.

I just saw that Cyngreen posted Carol's email in the Sales thread. It's 10% off your entire order. Offer is good until Jan. 1 at 4 pm. There isn't anything posted on her website. I already have 10 bags in my shopping cart and will be looking over her site tonight and tomorrow. This offer is way too good to pass up even though I just got a bunch of bags today (and managed to avoid DH while smuggling the goods into the house).

This evening I'm melting Buttercream from Cozy Cottage and Cinnamon Strudel ...CYS.I just ordered a bunch of bags from Carol.......could not resist her sale!

I just saw that Cyngreen posted Carol's email in the Sales thread. It's 10% off your entire order. Offer is good until Jan. 1 at 4 pm. There isn't anything posted on her website. I already have 10 bags in my shopping cart and will be looking over her site tonight and tomorrow. This offer is way too good to pass up even though I just got a bunch of bags today (and managed to avoid DH while smuggling the goods into the house).

Thanks for the heads up on this! I was considering ordering from her last week but have been putting it off, as I didn't think she ran site-wide sales. Now I guess I'll just have to order! :lol:

Tonight it's Cranberry Woodspice (Carol's) as well as Bayberry and Christmas Kitchen, both from Crosscreek. I'm not quite tired of the Christmas scents yet, but I'm also looking forward to my winter bakery melts at this point. I think I'll start those next week.

I am resisting the CFTKR sale so far too, but it's tough.

Tonight's scents are YC Red Berry and Cedar and CYS Joyful and Triumphant

Also Bizzy B Ocean jar candle in the loo.

Let me see what is melting....Pineapple Paradise and Green Apple. They are both from a hobbymaker and nice.

I also ordered just a few bags from Carol- 3 samplers, pinked sugared violets, mexican margarita, and the carmelized pear pie tin. I refrained from ordering big...LOL. I have about 12 gallon size bags of tarts.

Tarthound

:P I can't hear you all talking about Carol's sale!!!!

Melting Blue Sugar from EW this evening...my first time trying this scent.

:P I can't hear you all talking about Carol's sale!!!!

Melting Blue Sugar from EW this evening...my first time trying this scent.

Can't wait to see your opinion of it. It's not for everyone, but I luv it. EW makes one of the truest versions so you picked a good one to sample.

I am very tempted to order from Carol, too. Those new scents sound great, LLVV!

I spent all day taking down the tree and all the decorations and cleaning and re-arranging the living room. I like to start the new year with a fresh new look. Tonight I'm melting Lavender Vanilla from YC, nice scent, but a bit on the light side. Also, Farmer's Market from CFKTR in the BR.