The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Good luck with the surgery MsMeghan!

So sorry to hear about your concussion Tarthound! I hope you are feeling better!

Burning EW Pumpkin Carrot Treat for the second day and it's still yummy. Started the 12 days by CP 3 days ago but didn't like the first 2, so I switched to Maids a Milking and I love it. Reminds me of a minty cookie.

MsMeghann, just think about those milk shakes afterwards. You'll be fine. It'll be done before you know it.

Today is Four Calling Birds - CP

That's all for now until I figure out what we are doing today. We planned on camping tonight but our plans got squashed at the last minute.

Hello everyone: It's nice to be home. Just catching up this morning. Dh will be playing "Joe the Plumber" at our house today. He unclogged our tub on Christmas Eve, and then on Friday my kitchen drains backed up...we were heading home for Christmas, so I don't have a sink at this point. :lol: It's never a dull moment around here. Ms Meghan good luck with your surgery today. I will be melting some Christmasy scents for a few days mainly because they are the types of scents I like anyway. I am burning my beautiful BBW Slakin Cinn. Stick penguin jar candle and Ew-Victorian Christmas in my LR. I hope everyone is doing well and having a good day.

Wishing you a speedy recovery MsMeghann! I also vote for milkshakes! Mmmmm!

I am joining you all that are melting Christmas scents for awhile longer. I have to make room in the Holiday scent basket or I won't be able to buy any of the new scents that come out next year. :lol:

katz - I feel your pain - we had our "plumbers helper" out yesterday also! :shock:

Today is a nonChristmas for the office: Blue Gecko - Creamy Peach Crumb Cake

Guest Anonymous

Well I had a lot of choices today with melts since my husband got me 200 tarts for Christmas! He did good, got them from Nene's, Crosscreek, Busy Bee and Everyday Whims.

:lol: Doe! Your husband did good! You must feel like this... :shock: trying to decide which ones to melt first! :lol:

MsMeghann - hope your surgery goes well. You won't feel a thing - really! And I agree - the milkshakes U get after are almost worth it. :lol:

Katz - sorry about your sink. Been there a few times myself. :lol:

Debra - glad you got dug out and able to go back to work (I think! :lol: )

Melting CFTKR's farmers market. My BIL asked what the name was & I told him. Of course he sez...oh...that must smell like manure. :lol: Guess that comes from him being a 'country' boy.... :roll:

Sweet&Spicy - your BIL sounds just like my dad! He makes comments like that whenever I have tarts going so I try to avoid melting when he's around. No need to waste good scents on people who don't appreciate them. He's coming today with my mom to watch DD's karate class so once the Sugar Cane & Vanilla tea light goes out that will be it until tonight.

DD and I just got back from the park. She needed some airing out. The post office is next to the park so after stopping at the post office I surprised to her with a brief trip to the park. She loved it and is as happy as a clam right now. She's been out of school for 1 week and there is 1 more week to go. She's been climbing the walls. Now she's resting and happy - just the way I love her!

Today so far it's Vanilla Pound Cake from Swancreek Candles. Just put it on so we'll see!

MsMeghann....I hope all goes well today with your surgery.

Ms Meghann- Hope all goes well today. My DS had his 4 wisdom teeth removed all at once this summer and it wasn't bad at all. Maybe you'll be lucky too.

Melting CP Calling Birds and HOT First Noel.

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA, but my inlaws are here at my house for a couple of days, so I haven't had any computer time. They're out shopping with my 2 oldest kids right now for their Christmas presents, so it's just me and the 2 little guys. It's nice to have family here, but I sure am enjoying my bit of peace and quiet.

Right now, it's red current from missy's tempting tarts. Man, this is a good one!

Hi Heidi. Glad you are able to check in.

I think our scedules and routines really take a beating during the holidays. I, for one. am looking forward to having things get back to normal.

Added CYS I'll be Home for Christmas" to the mix today. I don't have many Christmas scents left, except for the HoT box. (I'm saving those for a bit later in January)

I think our scedules and routines really take a beating during the holidays. I, for one. am looking forward to having things get back to normal.

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

I just had to comment on how enjoyable the Pink Cashmere EW has is. Yumm. This has been melting since I left for the oral surgeon. Teeth removal really is nothing! They gave me some painkillers, so I'm doing fine. I was surprised the whole process was over in under an hour. Very awesome.

I had my first chocolate shake of the week when I got home. Looking forward to a diet of mashed potatoes, ice cream and milkshakes. Oh and don't forget the pudding!

Also extremely excited to begin trying more of the CFKTR tarts I ordered. I haven't started on the ginger sampler pack or Coffee's and Cocoa yet. Hope all is well.

Everyone is at home this week. I miss my own routine. Everyone has a comment about my melting. Had on HOT First Noel and DD, DH and my father, who was here, said it was too strong. I 'll put it on tomorrow when everyone is out.

Everyone is at home this week. I miss my own routine. Everyone has a comment about my melting. Had on HOT First Noel and DD, DH and my father, who was here, said it was too strong. I 'll put it on tomorrow when everyone is out.
Bummer, Candlelove. First Noel is so good too. They're rookies. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

MsMeghann--so glad you came through so easily--enjoy your soft diet.

Heidi--good to have you back.

I had a great day--finally managed to get to the Yankee store and get some tarts and tealights and then I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and found two new Yankee scents--

Tropical Fruit and Island Guava so I got some tarts of those to try plus a beautiful glass tealight holder in spring colors so I am a happy gal. I had coupons to use also so I made out pretty good. Also our weather is lovely so all in all I've had a great day.