The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
debra99

Dashing through our scents...

Tonight it's YC Red Apple Wreath and LOL Rudolph's Noel, which is VERY sweet. I like it for a change, though.
I read this and thought I had gotten a Rudolph's Noel last order, so I went looking for it. I found a whole nother little basket of holiday melts. I thought I was almost all the way through my Christmas stash, but here's this now. So I'll be melting Rudolph today. [smilie=th_aola]

Good Morning. We are expecting a snow storm today. School is cancelled for the day. I am going to try to get out for a walk with the dog this morning before the snow hits. [smilie=th_aola]

Then I will have a nice cup of hot tea. [smilie=th_bounce] ... maybe wrap some gifts and watch the snow fall!

Melting Cafe in Paris from HOT this morning. :lol:

Have a great day everyone. [smilie=th_bb20]

Good morning. I have CFTKR's Fireside melting downstairs and YC's Home for the Holidays burning upstairs.

Good Morning! We are having a winter storm here and it's snowing like mad.There's about 3 inches now and we could end up with 10! Anyways,I'm melting CFTKR's Noel of Vanilla....the bakery version ........really good,just love it! Also,YC Christmas Eve downstairs.Hope everyone has a nice day.

Good Morning-we finally have some sun here in MO. It is 30* out which is good compared to the single digits we've had lately.

I am melting fruits this morning-

Black Currant-Candledippers

Banana Kiwi-CFTKR

Cranberry Mandarin-Mainstays

Then I have a Breathe Free and Clear-Randall's for my DD who has the Crud!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Happy Friday: We too are seeing some sunshine here today before the bottom drops out the first of the week. I am melting Carol's Christmas Time( a wonderful bakery scent ) and EW-Coffee With Santa. Everyone have a safe day.

Still rainy here in Tennessee, also very warm for this time of year. This morning it's Peppermint Kiss from EW. Everyone have a wonderful Friday!

Looks like our snow and sleet from last night may have stopped. I think we got about 6 inches here. Didn't sleep well hearing all the plows going through last night. Getting my first cup of joe down, that helps!

Melting CFKTR Pink Sugared Spruce and EW's Cranberry Craze today.

The ice has stopped for a while but another storm is to kick in. But get the day off as work was cancelled.

In the living room it is Maple and brown Sugar from Dream Soy and in the comp room it is Heavenly Home from Candles, Gifts and More. Am loving these 2 companies.

Guest Anonymous

I'm on vacaaaaaation.....yippee! [smilie=th_aola] So I can post during the day, too. [smilie=th_bounce] [smilie=th_bb20]

Melting CP's Christmas at Rockefeller Center. Good one - smells like Christmas!

I went through my found tart stash basket but Rudolph's noel was not in there, so I gave up the search and today I'm melting:

HoT - Dark Sweet Potato

YC - Holiday Sage

HoT - White Chocoalte Pumpkin Cafe

I think I got the names right...they've been on a while and I threw out the wrappers.

oh also EW - Lemon something - poundcake, or biscotti? too lazy to look it up.

smells great though.

I've been cleaning all morning. The only thing I have melting right now is Mrs. Claus' Cookies from Front Porch. I had this melting last Saturday when one of DH's buddies stopped by and DH said he kept commenting on good the house smelled. :lol:

Good Afternoon.....we got lots of snow here....probably 9 or 10 inches at least.. The kids had the day off because of the snow and so now they are on Christmas vacation.....they've been sledding and playing in the snow all day.

This is what my house smells like right now....

Can-Do ~ Snow Covered Pine

Nene's ~ New England Bayberry

YC ~ Red Berry & Cedar candle

Warm Glow ~ Nutmeg & Cream Chutney candle

EW ~ Frankincense & Myrrh...holy moly....strong tart....only put 1/2 of the tart in the melter! It is scenting my powder room nicely and drifting into the hallway and mudroom!

Hi Everybody!

Glad to finally be home. We had snow all morning and now it's raining. It's slushy and icy here.

Melting 2nd tealight for CFTKR Christmas Past and EW Hearth and Home.

Burning Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney candle. Smells great here!

I put on CYS - Blue Christmas (love it and I want more)

Everything else has sputtered out, but this Blue Christmas is taking over the house. It's more Blue Sugary than HoT's version. Me likey!

Stay safe and warm everyone.