The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
I just started caramel apple from cobblestone, and it's fantastic! Does cobblestone make anything that isn't wonderful? [smilie=th_idontknow]

The caramel apple tart was the tart that came with my free candle. It was indeed wonderful and I got three days out of that sucker!

l melted Tuscadero's Lemon Drop Cookies last night for hubby's and my romantic snuggle on the sofa watching Survivor and Celebrity Apprentice (swoon! :P ) and we absolutely LOVE that scent. My husband is nutso over any lemon bakery scent, and he made a comment that 'he could live on this one!'. It's very, very comparable to Nene's Lemon Squares which I buy in the convenient economy sized one pound Krumble bags. :lol:

This morning in my office I'm melting Tuscadero's Amish Quilt. It's barely melted and my husband has already wandered into my office and asked "What are you baking in here??" Very nice strong scent. Happy Friday everyone!!

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Jewel

I still haven't received my 100 tart order from Tuscaderos but know she probably saved my teeny tiny, easy order for last ! [smilie=th_cuddle-1] Wish I had known how good Sandy's lemon drop cookies were, or it would have been a 101 tart order. [smilie=th_aa17] I'm pretty sure I have Amish quilt coming, though.

Today I am melting Rosegirls' Lasso in the living rm and Rosegirls' Mireya is still going strong in the kitchen( although I did turn it off at dinnertime yesterday). Mireya seems to be off of her scent list now, so glad I got to try it. It reminds me a bit of what my grandmother's house used to smell like. [smilie=th_blij81]

Guest Anonymous

Shoot, I didn't order Lemon Drop Cookies either. I still don't have my order. Gosh, I hope it isn't in line behind your 100 tart order! [smilie=th_idontknow] Just kidding. I am sure it will get here in it's own sweet time and in the meantime I just got my first Crosscreek order today!

Mommy, I hope you're not stuck in line behind me either. [smilie=th_idontknow] I have plenty of tarts to keep me busy while I wait for my Tuscaderos order, but I am so excited to finally get to try her stuff. I have never ordered from her before but felt totally confident placing a large order based on everyone else's reviews. How many tarts do you have coming?

Guest Anonymous

Heidi,I have EVERY scent from Cobblestone.. NO,they do not have any bad ones..I can't believe how dead on these scents are! My only wish is that he expand his scent selection in the future... Burning cucmber melon from an ebay seller...FABULOUS! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Guest Anonymous

Boogie, I like to melt two of the same scent at a time so I ordered her big 2 oz cups instead of singles figuring I could cut them in half for my two burners downstairs. I think I ordered maybe 25-30. I honestly can't remember. But it was a big order for me. I tend to order just a handful usually at a time but I have tried her before and really liked her so figured I would take advantage of the sale and splurge for a change. Can't wait!

Guest Anonymous

I have Vanilla lime down stairs, and vanilla cinnamon upstairs. I never thought I liked vanilla so much, but now I've decided anything with vanilla is good.

When you melt the clam shells do you put all 6 of them in at one time? I have been, and am wondering if I could get by with less? Am I wasting them putting 6 in?

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

karla [smilie=th_idontknow]

karla, I usually start with one or two to see how strong the throw is. If it is taking all 6 to be able to smell the scent, those would go in my "don't reorder" pile.

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Guest Anonymous

Karla, I haven't used clamshells but I believe most people do one or two at a time, not all six. HTH.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks, Deb. She is a great dog. Half Aussie half German Shep and all spunk and love. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Just put on Rosegirls Gourmet Cookies Danish Kringle Cookie Dough. It just started melting, the cold smell is wonderful.

By the way, I purchased these melts on Ebay, Wednesday. I received them today, Friday!!! Wow, that was fast!!! I purchased a few different scents. The cold smell is great on all. I got a few chunky type mixes. The customer service was excellent. Emails were answered very quickly. I am looking forward to melting these. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I've been melting some truly awesome Can-do scents...they last forever. Yesterday it was lavender silk...this morning hydrangea, and now I've just put black raspberry vanilla on to melt. They are all to die for! [smilie=th_idontknow]

Guest Anonymous

Boogie - I had ordered from Bella's before and loved everything I ordered so this time I ordered 14 bags of her grubby stars - 9 to a bag - you do the math.....I am sure Bella loves both you and me.

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Crosscreek and Candle Haven orders arrived today. Still no Tuscadero's even though I received the shipping notice before the other two. [smilie=th_idontknow] Cold smell on everything is wonderful. Candle Haven will be in my top 3 if her melts are as good melted as they are cold. I like the customer service, TAT and packaging. Melting Crosscreek Cinnamon Vanilla and Moments Stolen right now.

I have Can Do Lilac on both upstairs and down. So far I am loving her scents. I know I love the little tart tin--the tarts just pop right out with no fuss and no wax left in the tin. I haven't heard a thing from my Tuscadero's order yet--guess I'm way back in the line from the sale. Crosscreek is on the way and I'm anxious to see how I like these. I have been trying out WNS but these are too bakery for me--or too strong or something. Nice quality and a huge scent throw but not to my taste. I will give them to my best friend as they are just up her alley. Everyone have a wonderful evening and a great weekend. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Guest Anonymous

Cheryl, sorry you were sick, but glad you are feeling better.

Karla, I usually use 2 pieces of a clamshell at a time. For Sheba's Secrets, I had to use 3 of hers to get a good throw on most of the scents I tried.

Cobblestone order arrived today. Melting Sage & Citrus in the laundry room; it's a bit perfumey to me. I have several others I'll probably try this weekend.

Put The Serpent & The Mistress back on. Ahhh...

I've got Birthday Cake by Candle Haven going in the kitchen and it is FANTASTIC! Absolutely a true scent for sure ~ and they were packaged with little colored sprinkles on the top ~ Too cute! This is the first CH tarts that I've tried. I have a feeling there is another order in my future....

I tried Can-Do's Glazed Donut this morning, but poured it out after an hour or so. The throw was so-so, but I wasn't crazy about the scent.

I still have a YC Carnation candle as well as another Can-Do carnation in the living room from yesterday. Even together they remain a lite scent, but I like it.

I have a YC Midnight Jasmine candle in the bathroom and I'm on my 3rd tea light of Satin Sheets by CH in the bedroom. I"m still loving that scent - unexpectedly so ~ and it's still going strong!

Guest Anonymous

I hope everyone had a great V-Day. [smilie=th_idontknow] Okay guys I am ready to place an order with NeNe's so I need some recommendations. I also want to order from Candlehaven from all the raves on the board. I an getting buyers itch today [smilie=th_cuddle-1] Gimme your recs please. [smilie=th_blij81]

Some of the ones I would re-order from Nene's are;

Bakery; Orange Coconut Creme Torte, Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, Waffle Cone, Frosted Carrot Cake

Others;Tea Party, Fruit Loops, Baby's Room

I am sure others can give recommendations for floral etc. I am just starting to expand out of the bakery category. I would love to get some ideas for other categories at Nene's as well.

Tonight I am melting Tuscadero's Whipped Vanilla Creme. Although I like this scent, the throw is light...

Guest Anonymous

Candlelover,

Haven't gone through my entire Nene's stash yet, but I did enjoy Japanese Plum, Blueberry Muffin, and Blueberry Lemon Loaf.

I just placed an order with Candle Haven.