The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Good Morning [smilie=th_aola]

I just received an order from Aroma Soy by Grazia. I ordered the sampler. The cold smell on these is great.

I think I will put on the Sweet Vanilla Cream this morning. It smells delicious cold [smilie=th_crying]

I'm melting Ocean Mist form Can-Do. I can only smell it if I get right over it. I'm getting ready to head out to Sunday school . I'll see if I smell it when I return!

Hey girls,

Still enjoying Grazia's Italian Biscotti and Carols (CFTKR) Cranberry Tea. Its a pefect combo.

The Italian Biscotti is in the kitchen and the Cranberry Tea is in the computer room which is right off the kitchen and both are mingling together. Yum!

Have a wonderful Sunday all.

miss-- before you get rid of those other citrus and sage YC tarts--I have a suggestion. I don't care for those by themselves at all so I cut one in half and put it with 1/2 of a YC Lemon Lavender and it was very good. It toned down the Lemon Lavender but you couldn't smell the citrus and sage at all. Just a thought.

Today I am meltling Orange Sugar from LOL candles. I am sad as this scent is no longer available and it is so good. Reminds me a little of Orange Chiffon Cake but not as intense. I only have 1 left. Dang! [smilie=th_crying]

Haven't decided what else yet. It is cold snowing off and on and dismal out. Good things there are tarts in this world. They make everything seem better.

Have a great day everyone!! [smilie=th_aola]

Guest Anonymous

White Barn Mint Chocolate Chip candle.

Momma Soy's Apple Jack & Peel, Country Clothesline.

Bella's Lavender & Coconut Milk

Daffodil from Extreme Candles (They are OOB)

Bella's Lavender Coconut Milk is still going strong. I also usually can't burn more than one scent at a time either. In our apartment the bathroom, where I have my wall plug in, is right down the hall from our living room. If the candle has a strong throw they will definitely mix. I'll probably switch off to something bakery scented later.

That chocolate pumpkin sounds so yummy Heidiliz!

Guest Anonymous

Melting PI's Autumn Splendor....it's gonna go soon, NOT very strong at all (Boogie and I had different experiences with this candle once upon a time.....it's definitely not impressive in tart form). Not sure what I'll put on next since we're still a sick ward around here.....I need something cheery.

Guest Anonymous
cyn--what is OOB?

Oh yes...out of business.

I found these candles in a packed box, and they are wonderful. Went to find the website, but poof!

Guest Anonymous

Ok,I melted Pink sugar ,homespun sugar,vanilla sugar from Gramma Frans. I melted pink cupcake from Bella's and Pink sugar cake from crosscreek...I mixed all the melted wax together and made a crumble...The smell is INCREDIBLE... [smilie=th_aola]

Melting Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Candle Haven downstairs and Brown Sugar & Nutmeg from Crosscreek upstairs. They are blending together nicely.

Vanilla Pear from Candledippers

And...a new experiment (one that worked!)... :lol:

I find myself buying those little mini jars for scent samplers and I always wonder why after I get them, because they are so small, just looking at them you know that the wax pool is too little to do much. Well, now thanks to my new handy-dandy 24w warming plate, I melted, (still nothing, of course) and then dumped it into my skillet and put that "tart" back on the plate. TA-DA! Not overly strong, but certainly waaaaay better!

Woodland Candles Clean Cotton Sheets.

Guest Anonymous
Hey girls,

Still enjoying Grazia's Italian Biscotti and Carols (CFTKR) Cranberry Tea. Its a pefect combo.

The Italian Biscotti is in the kitchen and the Cranberry Tea is in the computer room which is right off the kitchen and both are mingling together. Yum!

Have a wonderful Sunday all.

Ohhh. . . Maurie, I got that Italian Biscotti in my sampler set a couple of weeks ago and flipped for it!! I loved it so much that I would order from her just for that scent.

My Vanilla Wafer from CFTKR died out pretty quickly so changed to Can Do's Cup-a-Chai. Will see how it does. Upstairs melting peach pie from CFTKR and Moose Trax. Not too crazy about Moose Trax. Too chocolatey for me. Peach pie is nice and fresh but really just smells like peaches- no pie crust, butter, spices etc.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Dabba..Right back at ya! I am playing with the picture thing now that mommy was kind enough to tell me how to work it! I hope everyone is having a GREAT day! Melissa

Guest Anonymous
Vanilla Pear from Candledippers

And...a new experiment (one that worked!)... :lol:

I find myself buying those little mini jars for scent samplers and I always wonder why after I get them, because they are so small, just looking at them you know that the wax pool is too little to do much. Well, now thanks to my new handy-dandy 24w warming plate, I melted, (still nothing, of course) and then dumped it into my skillet and put that "tart" back on the plate. TA-DA! Not overly strong, but certainly waaaaay better!

Woodland Candles Clean Cotton Sheets.

Thanks for that tip, Debra. :)