The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Friday night with Rosegirls Gardenia and I am going to try one of my NW Soy votives - they now have tarts - to see how they are for burning and throw.

Guest Anonymous

I bought a honeydew melon plug-in from YC, it is wonderful...I can smell it in the kitchen, and it is plugged in at the other end of the house

I have another candle (Classic) that is cantaloupe, and I can barely smell it across the room - thanks for the tip to try YC's honeydew (I probably wouldn't have without a recommendation)

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but my absolute favorite Nene tart is Lemon Squares. I have single tarts, large tarts, and a one pound bag of Krumbles, and I rarely get tired of this scent! It's subtle enough for an evening and refreshing enough to get me going first thing in the morning. A winner... [smilie=th_idontknow]

Other favorites are Waffle Cone, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie. All make me swoon...

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Jewel

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but my absolute favorite Nene tart is Lemon Squares. I have single tarts, large tarts, and a one pound bag of Krumbles, and I rarely get tired of this scent! It's subtle enough for an evening and refreshing enough to get me going first thing in the morning. A winner... [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Other favorites are Waffle Cone, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie. All make me swoon...

[smilie=th_jaja]

Jewel

Oh, I haven't tried this one...YET! I think you've got my interest piqued on this one!

My house smells soooo good right now! Kumquat (Cheryl's) downstairs and making it's way even up to the bedrooms, Juicy Peach (YC) in the guest bath blending nicely, Midnight Romance (Sheba's) in the master bedroom giving a surprisingly good throw and a mystery tart in my daughter's room - they all somehow work perfectly! That rare balance of harmonious scents that so often eludes me [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I had a hard, long day and when I came home I put on a tart and lit six scented candles! They all seem to be mixing very well. I have YC Good Morning in the kitchen. In the living room, I have a Root votive, Frosted Pumpkin candle, Woodwick Biscotti candle plus an Autumn Wreath tart going. Bathroom has Sage & Citrus and I put a Water Garden candle in the bedroom. It smells good and I feel relaxed! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I had a hard, long day and when I came home I put on a tart and lit six scented candles! They all seem to be mixing very well. I have YC Good Morning in the kitchen. In the living room, I have a Root votive, Frosted Pumpkin candle, Woodwick Biscotti candle plus an Autumn Wreath tart going. Bathroom has Sage & Citrus and I put a Water Garden candle in the bedroom. It smells good and I feel relaxed! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I hope your night is great! Enjoy and unwind!

good morning to you too trep, glad I am not the only one awake at this hour...I am on day 2 of aroma soys southern country kitchen melt ( 40 w warmer no less)..Love this one

Have a great day everyone

Good Morning!!! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I have Tuscadero's Caramel Sugar Crunch starting in the kitchen, nice cold scent..

Good Morning!!! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I have Tuscadero's Caramel Sugar Crunch starting in the kitchen, nice cold scent..

Good morning to you fleur, That is one of my favorites from her..I hope u like it as much as I do:)

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, everyone! Starting the morning with Sugar & Spice's Country Bumpkin, left over from yesterday (which was a waste 'cuz I wasn't feeling well enough to care what was melting - it's just such habit to have SOMETHING going)... I haven't decided what to put on after that - it's supposed to be warm today so maybe something spring-ish. My son now has this virus [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Guest Anonymous

Mom, I hope your soon gets over his illness soon.

I haven't started anything yet today, but I'll remedy that in a minute.

I'll try Lavender Vanilla, which I thought Cottage Hill sent as a sample. No vendor identification on it though. Hmmmm...

Also going to work on my bakery and floral stash today; they are a bit overflowing.

Have a great day!

Guest Anonymous

Made my rounds, burning and melting like crazy:

Fig Leaf & Cassis, Dancing Dingo (tin)

Strawberry & Champagne, Sierra Mtn (candle); added bits of Orchid Rain wax sample from ???

Lavender Vanilla, Serene Dream Shop.

Ruby Red, WnS

Sweet Pea, Cobblestone

Ginger Lime, The Body Shop (oil)

Although I LOVE Tuscadero's Caramel Sugar Crunch, my son was not crazy about it...

Since he is home all day today, I put on The Spotted Hog's Waffle Cone. He loves the waffle cone scents (especially Nene's version). We will see if he likes The Spotted Hog's version.

I also am re-melting Tuscadero's Whipped Vanilla Creme. I was not getting much throw from it yesterday. I actually started melting it so I could dump it, but now I am smelling it more... you never know... it still is not a real strong throw, but I am smelling something... [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Hi! It is sunny here! I am ready for spring!

Today is Crosscreek First Kiss upstairs and Oriental Musk by Lighthouse (not sure if they are still around) in the laundry room/basement. The scent is pretty intense so it needs a big space like that!

Off to errands! (And the dog park) Enjoy your Saturday.

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

I am BERRY happy right now. I have cleaned the entire house from top to bottom and now get to rest. I have YC berry jam on in tarts and candles also burning Partylites Raspberrry Thyme and raspberry. My husband wants to have a fish fry tonight . Pure southern bliss. Think I will go take a bubble bath.

Cheryl

candlelover I never would have guessed it but I totally LOVE nene's Fresh Baked Bread.