The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Got my CFTKR order today and put four tarts on. Downstairs I have Spiced Tea and Spiced oranges going. Upstairs have Spiced Pear in one room and Bartlett and Basil in another.

I am officially on a spending freeze now after my Superbowl orders and my CFTKR order. Luckily I have plently of tarts in stock now although nowhere near what most of you have. [smilie=th_51991986]

I just put on CFTKR's Vanilla Mint. I have been changing a lot today. One of those moods...

It is a really dreary day here today... major rain... yuk!

I've been cleaning all day and decided to change out several of my burners. I just put Angie's Spiced Cranberry in 3 burners downstairs and the one in the loft upstairs, YC french vanilla in my son's room, Bella's bella in my daughter's room and Cashmere Scarf from Scentsy in the MB.

I started out with yesterday's leftovers in the kitchen - Vanilla on Steroids from AromaSoy. It lasted through 3 tealights - a little too strong for me starting out, but by the 2nd tea light it was perfect! Actually, I have to admit I was almost afraid of it! Now I'm trying her Walnut Fudge Brownie and it smells good enough to eat. I would never have considered trying this one, but I think I would order it again.

In the bathroom I have been into Sea Island Cotton frangrance oil all day - a very soft scent from BBW that's perfect for a bathroom.

The living room is filled with YC's discontinued Hydrangea - one of my favorite springtime scents - which I NEED today! It's been raining and nasty all day.

I'm on my 3rd day of YC Egyptian Cotton in the bedroom. This is a really nice scent in the candle, but too strong for me in a tart. Very relaxing and fresh.

Guest Anonymous

Order came from CFTKR. I'm melting Cactus & Sea Salt right now...just put it in.

Harmony from Grazia was really nice at my office. I melted it at the house before and couldn't smell a thing. But at the office, very nice, light floral scent. Loved it!

I don't know what else will go in the other burners tonight.

Red velvet cake from Bella today at work. I may have converted more folks to tarts! [smilie=th_51991986] Lots of people at my door sniffing, "ooohhh - what's that?"

I actually lit a candle this afternoon. I have YC's Jack Frost going. The flame looks so pretty on this dreary day... [smilie=th_51991986]

Just finished working out and need something else in the burners-I switched to Jasmine in the DR and need something else besides Vanilla Silk in the LR. I know I have been changing a lot today. I also put Amber Enchantment-Illuminescents in the MBR. I think I need to just get in the shower and then decide if I really want to change the LR tart again... [smilie=th_51991986]

This morning it's Beanpod Lilac soybeads downstairs and Bridgewater Lilac Mist upstairs. Just got notified that my Crosscreek order has shipped--it's my first one with them so I am anxious to try them out. We're to get rid of the ice today so that is encouraging. [smilie=th_bb20]

Happy Valentine's Day! [smilie=th_bb20] I've been melting a lot of Can-Do's fresh scents lately...seaside memories, fesh linen, and another I can't remember the name of! I also melted YC frosted pumpkin, and it was really good!

Happy Valentines Day [smilie=th_bb20]

I am burning my aroma soy sugar cookie ( on its 2nd soy tealight), Just added a few drops of vanilla oil to it as its finally starting to poop out...also have a vanilla cinnamon candle I forgot I made going and vanilla oil in my randles candles burner.

Will be changing out to the fabulous stuff I got in the valentines day swap from Cat.

Hope everyone gets lots of love today..even if you give it to yourself ( means more smelly goodies for all)

Guest Anonymous

Happy V-day!

I'm melting Jersey's Lovespell...so good!

I'll keep Harmony from Grazia at work today.

Happy V-day!

I'm melting Jersey's Lovespell...so good!

I'll keep Harmony from Grazia at work today.

[smilie=th_bb20] [smilie=th_aola]

Happy Valentine's Day [smilie=th_bb20]

I just put on Tuscadero's Candied Fruits. It is a pink tart so I thought it would be good for V day!!

Cat, funny that you guys are discussing Nene's Oriental Amber, because that is what I popped in first thing this morning before I even read the forum. I think it's the perfect scent for Valentine's Day.

I also have my Rosegirls' Mireya melting in the kitchen and it has a very floral/rose scent to it.