The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family and you, Wildfire. Will melt the blue for you today.

On the second day of LOL fireside, Tuscadero's Cinnamon Vanilla and Sweet Sensations. All going strong still. Going to go get a blue tart for bathroom for Wildfire.

Wildfire, sorry for your loss. I lost my mom in 2001. Funny thing fragrance holds memories. I was moms caretaker, and she was bed ridden before death. I burned YC midsummers night in her area because it is so strong and I was sensitive to her bodily smells. I will never burn this again. Too many painful memories. Same goes for the laundry detergent Gain.

I'm burning Pumpkin Pie.

Cheryl

Wildfire, so sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. Hope you find some comfort in knowing that your friends on Candlefind are thinking of you.

Still melting YC Berry Jam. I love this one because it's not overly sweet and strong like a lot of berry type scents can be.

Hi everyone, I am back from my "mini vacation". Yesterday, I was in 75 degree weather, today single digits and wind chill. Shock to the system!! It may take me a few days to go through all the new posts in the forum!!

I just put on Bella's Beignet to warm up!!

wildfire, prayers are with you and your family...

Hi everyone, I am back from my "mini vacation". Yesterday, I was in 75 degree weather, today single digits and wind chill. Shock to the system!! It may take me a few days to go through all the new posts in the forum!!

I just put on Bella's Beignet to warm up!!

wildfire, prayers are with you and your family...

welcome back!!! 75 degrees? I am so jealous..here my wind chill is -5, trying to remember what 75 even feels like:((((

my rosegirls tart is filling up my whole room..not too sweet either which I like..and this is just 1 piece of brittle...a winner !!

Guest tammye

Welcome back Fluer. Hope you had a good time. That is a shock to the system. We are suppose to be in the 70's the first of the week and then 30's and snow later this week. Crazy weather.

Hi everyone!

Wildfire, I have blue for you.

My mom (from Austria) passed many years ago - and I have many favorite pastry memories as her mother worked in a bakery, and when we would visit, we would wake up to treats she had brought home since her day started at 4am.

Guest Anonymous

Wildfire,Tammye,Cheryl Allen,Debra and anyone else who has suffered the loss of a mother,I'm so sorry..I also lost my mom 2 and a half years ago... The pain has not lessened but my ability to cope has become stronger! I am buring BeLLa's smurf for ALL of you! :)

ETA-Boogie,my thoughts are also with you and your Father! Maggie,I also lost mine in 2005...

Wildfire,Tammye,Cheryl Allen,Debra and anyone else who has suffered the loss of a mother,I'm so sorry..I also lost my mom 2 and a half years ago... The pain has not lessened but my ability to cope has become stronger! I am buring BeLLa's smurf for both of you! :)

ETA-Boogie,my thoughts are also with you and your Father! Maggie,I also lost mine in 2005...

My thoughts are with all of you today and I hope you can all find peace in knowing that the ones we love, and who love us in return, would wish us happiness in each and every day. My "blue" for all of you is Tuscadero's Blue Christmas.

Well said, Snob.I am struck by how many of us on here have lost our mothers. And how many here have such an interesting ethnic background. Mine is Irish. When my mother died someone said, "When you lose your mother you lose your best friend." And I have found that to be true.

Patsy

Wildfire, condolences regarding your mom...I'm blessed to have a healthy mom and dad still living 1000 miles away from me, but I lost my beloved mother in law the week before Christmas. It's hard to deal with the pain of loss, but I also feel now like I have a Guardian Angel that is looking out for me that I didn't have before. :)

I'm melting Nene's Good Day Sunshine in my office this morning! It's my first time with this tart, and it does indeed smell like Sunny Delight orange juice! Very clean and refreshing!

Jewel

Guest tammye
Well said, Snob.I am struck by how many of us on here have lost our mothers. And how many here have such an interesting ethnic background. Mine is Irish. When my mother died someone said, "When you lose your mother you lose your best friend." And I have found that to be true.

Patsy

Patsy - I agree with the fact you do lose your best friend. It is amazing how many of us have lost our Moms.

Wildfire - If you need anyone to talk to or feel alone you know you have all of us that have been through what you are experiencing. Please let us know if you ever need a shoulder.

Losing a parent, especially a Mother, is one of the hardest tests we have to face in life. My father is terminally ill with cancer and I still can't wrap my mind around what is going on. I was just thinking this morning that it would be worse if it was my mother. But we all lose our parents , and I guess we have no choice but to go on.

Wildfire, my condolences are with you.

Guest Anonymous

Wildfire...my heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your mother. I will melt the blue for you this evening. :)

When my fiance died, one card in particular had a sentiment on it that really moved me, and I have it inscribed on several things to this day:

"Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings from Heaven, through which our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy." I thnk of that everytime I look up into a starry sky. Maybe you will consider that, too.

I wish you peace, healing and the comfort of cherished memories.

Guest Anonymous

it's Debra's fault...I bought 25 tarts at Bed Bath and Beyond, so I am adding YC Harvest to Sparkling Cinnamon

Guest Anonymous

Wildfire, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. I will burn a blue for you tonight.

Beth, I wrote down your quote. I really like it, and will remember it always.

Miss, I'm with you! I just went to Yankee, and bought the Autumn leaves you all have been talking about. I also picked up the vanilla cupcake, and midnight jasmine car freshner for my suv. My store has quite a few Autumn leaves tarts left.

The new valentine candle smells yummy. It is black cherry, and vanilla cupcake mixed.

On my receipt it says if you register at www.yankee.com they will send you a $10.00 off gift certificate on your next $25.00 purchase. Also they will email you specials, and new fragrances coming out.

:)

karla

Guest Anonymous

:)

well I ended up spending $38 at Bed Bath and Beyond on 24 YC tarts, 9 Farmers Market tarts, four FM votives, 1 CCCC tart and a CCCC oval candle...I wouldn't have gone looking if you had not motivated me to do it...heh