The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous
I put on LOL’s Pink Sugar Mon’ Sherry, tonight. It smells great, but is definitely the girliest scent I’ve ever melted. Whatever shred of masculinity I had left has melted away right along with this tart!
[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Good Saturday Morning, all. This morning it's YC Beach Walk. My family really likes this one and I am going to be gone all day so put it on for them more than for me. I like it but I'm not much for fresh scents. It smells so light if you smell the tart or candle cold but when you melt the tart it puts out a great throw. Everyone have a great day. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Good Saturday Morning, all. This morning it's YC Beach Walk. My family really likes this one and I am going to be gone all day so put it on for them more than for me. I like it but I'm not much for fresh scents. It smells so light if you smell the tart or candle cold but when you melt the tart it puts out a great throw. Everyone have a great day. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

good morning addicts...this am its Butt Naked for me..I am starting to smell again...my tarts that is..

Guest Anonymous

Good morning.

Nene's Blackberry Current Oasis.

Crosscreek's Cherry Slushie.

Angie's Cozy Home.

Guest Anonymous

I just woke up so I am not melting anything yet, but wanted to second how strong the YC maple scents are - so strong, I bought a three pack and gave the other two away....

Guest Anonymous

YC Mum

Method Fig

Pier One Mint Chocolate Chip, Creme Brulee, and Chocolate Macadamia

Melting Carmel Nut Macchiato from Grazia's. Smells wonderful, especially with the Belgian waffles my husband made for breakfast!

Guest Anonymous

I started Cocoa Rush from Callisto and could kick myself for just ordering one. It is scenting the entire downstairs, semi-sweet chocolate smell with a hint of mint. Yummy! It was only 50c from The Soap Box, and now they are sold out. The melt itself is huge. Oh well, guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts...

I've got a variety going throughout...

In the kitchen it's a Sugar Cookie candle by Beanpod, and for a little added umph, I have YC Christmas Cookie tart going.

In the family room I have a YC swirl candle of Water Garden and Midnight Jasmine. Lovely scent!

Last but not least is a Sea Island Cotton candle by BBW in the bathroom.

I'm loving it!

Doris

Guest Anonymous

Well after three different style burners, I finally got Cando Butt Naked going (doing well in the 20w tartburners) in the kitchen end of the house and Tuscadero's Pink Sugar at the bedroom end. Not sure what I will smell in the middle once they both get going.

I've got pumpkin pie from cottage hill creations in my living room, and grape jolly rancher from the mississippi mama in my bedroom. Both smell great, although I don't think I'd like the two to mix. Thank goodness the scents don't travel between the two rooms. I don't think that would be a good combo. LOL!

Needed something a little more, ahem, masculine today after the Pink Sugar last night. Not sure if the words tart and masculine can go together! Anyhoo, I put on YC Beach Walk today. Nice fresh scent!

Jason, both you and Scentsnob make me laugh almost every time I visit the board...

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] [smilie=th_yourock]

In addition to the Pecan Twist and Chestnuts & Brown Sugar melts I mentioned earlier, I lit a Lang Apple Dumplings candle in the computer room. Even though it's Saturday, I'm working today from home...and I can't smell my melts 'cause I had to close the door to block out the sound of the kids' movie - and their fighting! [smilie=th_insane]

[smilie=th_hmph]

Guest Anonymous
Popped out Beignet and have been burning The Elvis for a while. Definately not something I would normally try but after an hour I'ts ok. Didn't like the cold throw at all but now is different. I'll go for an evening scent aroud 4-5.

Cheryl

Cheryl, where are you in Arkansas? I was born/raised there (Pine Bluff) and worked there many years, too (Little Rock, Malvern). I still have family & friends there that I visit.

Just got home from the mall and the Yankee store and Hallmark and Bed Bath and Beyond--you get it--all my tart places. Of course I got some. Also am trying a Yankee Lilac Blossoms Reed diffuser in my downstairs bath. It is just too small in there for about anything so we'll see how I like this.

For the evening I have Beanpod Macintosh soybeads going downstairs and haven't decided what, if anything to do upstairs. Have a great night everyone. [smilie=th_gagme]

Decided to put some Macintosh from Warm Impressions upstairs.