The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Started this morning burning PI's Herb Garden...My wicks were behaving today so I was able to really enjoy it all morning. My PI melt order is out for delivery - can't WAIT for this one as the other day I scooped out a little of the candle wax and put it in my warmer just to see what would happen and that tiny little 'scrap' of wax produced a HUGE scent throw! In the meantime I'm melting Sugar & Spice's Lilac.......Have a great day!

I am burning Tuscaderos' Tres Leche Cake in 2 tealight and 1 electric burner. The throw and melt is equal with all 3 and the scent is divine -- a rich, creamy, sweet milk smell. In the bathroom I am burning a Himalayan Bamboo scent from The Cobblestone Candle company - such a calming and peaceful Zen-like smell. My cousin came to visit and she said "That candle smells just like bamboo!" I have burned this candle several times the past 2 weeks for a minimum of 4 hours each time and it has never lost its lovely scent strength.

Patsy

[smilie=th_a194]

Wildfire all day I have been melting a blue tart..."downey" from can-do. It is on its third tealight. I received notice that my crosscreek order has shipped [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

I put on Crosscreek Country Candle's Ginger Noel Cookies last night. LAST night!!! and it is still as strong as it was it was last night!!!! AND it fills my whole house!!!! This is amazing to me!!! (and I do not have a small house!)

Guest Anonymous

I am burning 2 versions of Zucchini...One Crosscreek and one Bella's..I can't believe how much I LOVE this scent! [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

Fresh Linen from Angie's is finally peetering out...gotta change that soon. It's my blue.

Gramma's Country Berry Hotcakes.

HoT's Caramel Popcorn.

Candle, Sierra Mountain's Strawberry & Champagne (this is a small candle, but has a really good scent throw).

English Ivy from Sheba's.

Guest Anonymous

Hello everyone. I have been reading on and off. I have been in orientation for my new job for going on three weeks now. I will only be working the weekends, but they keep finding things for me to do. I will be glad when it is over.

My condolences to everyone who has lost someone. I know I am coming in a little late on this. My brother died 18 years ago tomorrow, so I just went upstairs and lit a blue candle for all of us. I am glad to be back reading and enjoying your company. [smilie=th_a194]

Hello everyone. I have been reading on and off. I have been in orientation for my new job for going on three weeks now. I will only be working the weekends, but they keep finding things for me to do. I will be glad when it is over.

My condolences to everyone who has lost someone. I know I am coming in a little late on this. My brother died 18 years ago tomorrow, so I just went upstairs and lit a blue candle for all of us. I am glad to be back reading and enjoying your company. [smilie=th_a194]

I'd been wondering where you were! Glad to have you back! I will add you to my "Blue" list as well - my thoughts are with everyone who is going through something difficult. Take care, all!

The blue is on for all who need a little "blue hug" [smilie=th_a194]

I just put on The Queen of Hearts, Butterscotch Brownies & Gourmet Sugar Cookies...

Welcome back, mtiffany! I've been wondering how you've been doing since moving to Texas. Good luck with your new job. My heart goes out to you and everyone else who has lost a loved one. Melting Blue Sugar for my blue.

Guest Anonymous

Glad to see you back, RN. I hope everything goes well with your new job. I am sorry for your loss.

Wildfire, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom - my condolences. Tonight I'm melting Angie's Brown Sugar Pecan, but tomorrow it'll be Blueberry Muffin for you and for all who are suffering losses at this time.

candlefan, I hear you on that Cinnabon candle. I picked one up a couple of weeks ago and it has absolutely no scent to it, even in the powder room. Oh well, at least I'm only out a couple of bucks...live and learn.

This afternoon it is Mystic Woods By Cozy Cottage Scents. A nice fresh woods scent that is a tad masculine, but refreshing. This is in my living room.

Here in the computer room it is Painted Lady from Cheryl's Candles and gifts and this is a wonderful citrus scent, bery much like paradise.

In the bath it is the HFO Sensual Secrets from Fragrance Oil Heaven.

Good afternoon everyone. [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

Hi Heidi..If you tell me what type of packaging,I could probably tell you...Have a GREAT night! Melissa [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous
Good evening, everybody. I put on a YC Vanilla Caramel. But I think it's too old or something, because I'm not getting much throw from it. It had the older label on it, so that's why I figure I got a bad one.

I melted two Vanilla Caramel last week and go no throw on either of them.

Nice to be home - no scents for many, many hours! Quickly put on Victoria's tumbleweed and Rosegirl's gardenia. Whew! I feel so much better now! [smilie=th_51991986]

I can't find the post about going to Big Lots and the crock pots... curious if those were the 18w green and white ones?

Guest Anonymous

Debra99,

It doesn't say 18 w on it. They say they are a potpourri simmer pot. It is white with green ivy on it, and a green lid. It looks just like a mini crock pot, and they work so good. If you want the same fragrance you can just keep putting it in there you have so much room.

I went to three other Big Lots trying to find them, but I can't find anymore. I bought 5 of them, and would like more.

[smilie=th_51991986]

karla

Guest Anonymous

I'm curious about one thing-I found this small potpourri crockpot in one of my boxes. Can this be used as a tart warmer?

Guest Anonymous

Peggi, That is what these are that I bought last week, and they work perfect. The tarts melt just like if it was Potpourri oil.

They throw the scent all over the room, and you can leave them on without really having to watch them like I do my tea lights.

Try it, and let me know what you think.

I love mine!! I want more, and don't know where to find them.

[smilie=th_51991986]

karla