The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Yay! I got my melter from NW Soy yesterday! (Green. Oh well.) I really like the way it melted my first tart. I left it on last night and had to get up in the middle of the night and shut it off - too much scent! (Does anyone else leave their melters on overnight?)

Still melting Ved Velvet Cake by Bella at work and will dip into my swap box tonight!

Have a super Valentine's Day! [smilie=th_bb20] Valentine's hugs to you all!

Guest Anonymous

Happy Valentine's Day all! Unfortuantely, I started getting sick yesterday and today it's the full-blown crud [smilie=th_bb20] That's not stopping me from melting though - or shopping! lol

Started out melting CHC's Fudge Brownie - too light for me (or maybe it's the stuffed up nose, who knows?) Switched to Sugar & Spice's Love Spell in honor of the holiday......

Guest Anonymous

Aw, mumov2 - here's to hoping you will feel better quick. At least, you can still smell (or can you?). Hope it doesn't get any worse. It seems it has been running through the Candlefind participants. I have heard of your computer having a virus but can you catch a virus through your computer???? (just kidding!!) Feel better soon.

Aw, mumov2 - here's to hoping you will feel better quick. At least, you can still smell (or can you?). Hope it doesn't get any worse. It seems it has been running through the Candlefind participants. I have heard of your computer having a virus but can you catch a virus through your computer???? (just kidding!!) Feel better soon.

I know I feel bad..hope I wasn't the guilty one. Jen has been my email buddy for awhile now and helped me feel connected to the outside world when I was sick...I hope u feel better soon.. [smilie=th_bb20]

Guest Anonymous

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I go to bed with mine on every night. It is so soothing to me to sleep with a comforting fragrance. Really I'm just that addicted!!! LOL

I have Chocolate covered strawberry going today for Valentines day. I also have Hugs & kisses going. It smell very good!

[smilie=th_bb20]

karla

momuvtwo--sorry you are sick today--feel better quick.

I leave a burner or two on most nights. I start them about 4 PM and since I get up at 4 AM that's 12 hrs and usually you can still smell them pretty strong but sometimes they are out of scent. I dump them then and start something new for the day.

I haven't decided what to have on for tonite. Maybe some of my new ones from Can Do that just came--I could try out my tart pans. [smilie=th_bb20]

Happy V day everyone!

Boogie- I know you love that one, I am out of it-so I had to put on Amber Enchantment instead!!!

I am also melting Lovespell by Jersey and something Ivy by LOL(can't remember).

I actually baked a real live Red Velvet Cake this morning to spread some love to my Mom and Sis-so I can't wait to see if it is actually edible or not. The smell was divine!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening-and give yourselves lots of love! [smilie=th_bb20]

Red Velvet went kaput...

Now I have Buckeye's lilac blossoms melting. I love having her little "beans" here at the office so I don't overwhelm the place with scent.

I have Can Do Sugar Cookie upstairs and am using my new tart pan I got from her--it works great. I have it on my lighted 17 watt candle warmer and it melted quickly and completely. Downstairs I have YC Shortbread Cookie so it is smelling great in here. Have a great evening all.

Guest Anonymous
(Does anyone else leave their melters on overnight?)

Yes, I do that frequently.

Melting The Serpent & The Mistress from MMU...oh my, it's wonderful! Hard to describe. I know I smell some baby powder and something floral. I'll have to look up the scent description.

Lavender & Coconut Milk tin from Lights from the Prairie.

Winter Garden from CFTKR.

Mom, I hope you feel better soon.

Guest Anonymous
Cynthia, who is MMU? I can't for the life of me figure it out! And I'm oh-so-intrigued!

Sorry...the bath/body line Make Me Smooth. I don't remember why it's abbreviated as MMU. I bought a bunch of bath/body stuff, but she also had melts (clamshells). I picked this scent because the name spoke to me, LOL. I'm loving it!

Cynthia, who is MMU? I can't for the life of me figure it out! And I'm oh-so-intrigued!

Sorry...the bath/body line Make Me Smooth. I don't remember why it's abbreviated as MMU. I bought a bunch of bath/body stuff, but she also had melts (clamshells). I picked this scent because the name spoke to me, LOL. I'm loving it!

Thanks, Cynthia! I'm strolling over to take a look! Giggling about you being drawn to the names as I go!

Melting YC vanilla caramel downstairs and upstairs in the loft. Even with 4 tarts going I'm not getting much scent at all. What's up with the vanilla caramel lately? [smilie=th_bb20]