The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Just added Crosscreek's Stolen Moments.

Ana - I hope your house is smelling better! The skunk smell is resolved (except for the area around the dog's eyes - you only smell it if you hug him). But, our kitty was sick last night with her on-going problem. I buy Glade Neutralizer spray in bulk!

Good afternoon, everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much the past couple of days, but I've been super busy here at home with dh and the kids. Dh has bronchitis, and I think my dd is coming down with it, too.

As far as melting goes, it's yc's fresh cut roses in my bedroom, and yc's granny smith in the living room. I'm burning a hot cocoa & cookies votive from target here in the computer room. I didn't melt anything at all yesterday, so I'm playing catch-up here. LOL!

Jason, Be sure to add Welcome Home from CFTKR to your next order. I started it again this morning and it was still just as strong. My neighbors stopped by after church and they were all asking me what that fragrance was. This is a must have fragrance for fall and winter. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the kind words about my migraine. Fortunately, it was only the 3rd one I've ever had, and the only one that actually got to the BAD headache stage. I'm pretty good about knowing somethings up and reacting in time so that it doesn't get too bad.

I pray for anyone who has migranes often. It must be so terrible.

Anyway, tonight I'm melting Lessies Whipped Cream and Honeydew from Can-Do, its smells wonderful!

Good luck Katz. I'm sure your help will be appreciated. Fleur, you must know how hard that is. My parents were going to move, and we got everything ready, and then my Mom got cancer (things going well though...treatment is working), so they just can not tolerate a move now. Having a parent or parents who ARE healthy enough to move is really a blessing even though a move is so hard.

I just put on Frosted Sugar Cookie from LOL. It has a fantastic cold smell. It almost smells like a cake.

Most of the day has been Homemade Bread from Can-Do and Crosscreek, with cinnamon roll in another melter from Crosscreek.I was in heaven with the combo! Poor Can-Do's melts just don't want to melt all the way from this last shipment, but they do smell good.

Hope everyone has a nice evening!

Yuck Heidi...hope I never have bronchitis again..It is almost worse than strep...which I have a particular hatred for! :lol: This morning it's YC granny smith!

Mpfand...your dip recipe was a huge success at the birthday party. :P

Good morning everyone! I have Autumn Magic from Carol on. It is such a beautiful scent! Yesterday I put out some fall decorations. Now if only the weather would cooperate :lol: I hope everyone has a great day!

Sharon

Just added some more melts along with Autumn Magic. Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Carol, and in the bedroom Nene's Enchantress. In the bath it's Nene's Island Fresh Gain.

:roll:

Sharon

Good morning! So far, I only have a votive from Target burning in the computer room. All of the melters are icing, so I'll get them started in a while. I'm not quite sure what the scent of this votive is, since they came 9 to a box in 3 different scents. The problem is, none of the scents are marked, so I don't know which is which. Oh well. It smells good whatever it is. LOL!

I'm starting to get that yucky cough and painful lung feeling, so I have a feeling that the bronchitis is trying to sneak over my way, too. Ugh! I really don't feel bad as long as I don't cough. So far, my 3 sons seem to be ok, and my dd is feeling better. Maybe this will be a nice, quick bout. One can only hope.

I hope you all have a lovely day. It's supposed to be over 80 degrees here. It's October...where is the fall weather? That's the one thing that really bugs me about living in the south. I want cool weather! :roll:

Guest stardustgirl

Heidi - I'd loooove to have the south's warm weather. If it weren't for this house I'd definitely move south. I hope you feel better soon!

I've got a blend of YC Harvest and Pumpkin Spice melting in the living room (like one of their jar candles that's out now, only I could *afford* the 2 tarts, LOL!)

B&BW Cinnamon and Clove Buds burning in here. I'm going to be sanding today and don't want to waste a really good tart until I'm done.

I'm with you all who are wishing for cooler weather. We're expecting a high of 90 degrees here by 2:00pm. It's so humid this morning.

But it's Autumn inside. Our home is all decked out for Halloween.

HL - Butter Rum Allspice (so good)

CBV -an Apple Cinnamon kind of scent - there's no label on this old jar

HoT - Honey Buttered Maples & Oats (not a reorder for me)

Can-Do - Pound Cake