The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest stardustgirl

Awww... CUTE puppy! And his head is bigger than either of my fullgrown dogs, LOL!

Heart - I'm laughing about you melting for your bread-loving doggie. I think if my guys had a preference they'd want someone to make a chicken-scented tart. They go bonkers when anyone is cooking chicken.

Living room - Nene's Fall Festival - really strong and reminds me of Aromatique's Cinnamon Cider

Kitchen - CBV Orange Clove - I smell more of the citrusy orange than the clove, and it's nice, but lighter than I expected.

Guest Doe

Busy Bee- Farmers Market in two melters and Yankee Autumn Leaves votive in office

I have melting: Sweet Violet by YC, Just Tickled Pink by LOL, don't care for this one. Butt Nake by Nessa's and Mandarin Cranberry by YC. Hope everyone has a great day.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

melting frosted orange cupcake & cinn roll both from spotted hog

burning mixed berry crumble candle from SH also YUMMY!!!

Momuvtwo, I hear you on your candle frustrations. Maybe it has something to do with the pumpkin ones. I have a Pumpkin Pie that did fine the first two burns and is now having trouble even with an Illuma-lid. I will give it one more burn and if I still can't get a full wax pool, it's going back! Of course, I will just exchange it for a new Pumpkin Pie because I love the scent!

I'm not melting any tarts yet today. I do have my YC Fall Festival candle burning though.

Hi everyone! Today I have CFTKR Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Nene's Frosted Cupcake, Nene's Orchid Rain in the bedroom and Grazia's Cactus and Sea Salt in the bath. It's just started raining here so I think I'm going to light a few candles, too. I hope everyone is having a nice day!

Sharon

Guest Anonymous

ms-I have not had ANY luck with S.H.I gave them 2 tries. Today I am melting Front Porch pumpkin cheesecake and it is so good!

Hi All! Still not melting anything as we're still at Disney but I did go to a soap store in our hotel that gave me a scent fix for a little bit. I really miss my tarts. They had some really yummy smelling soaps but I don't want to further my wild scent addiction. They had the cutest pumpkin and holiday soaps. The soaps were embedded with candy canes, leaves, pumpkins, stockings, etc. Very tempting. Hmmm...maybe I'll take one more look. Have a wonderful smelling night. Oh, did you all see that Yankee posted their Columbus Day sale?

LLVV - Oooh, Disney! I'm soooo jealous! I hope you're having a great time.

This early evening, it's midnight jasmine from yc here in the living room. I also have stress relief from bella bug boutique in my bedroom.

Have a lovely evening, everyone. Dh and 3 of the kids will be at church tonight, so it'll only be Seth and I at home. We play hookie on Wednesday nights. LOL!

LLVV, I hope your having a great time at Disney. Those soaps sound so cute! It probably wouldn't hurt to buy just one, would it :cry:

This evening I have YC Autumn Gold melting in the warmer. Have a lovely evening everyone

Sharon

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - Otis is too cute! And w/that innocent face of his....surely he can't do anything naughty..... :lol:

LLVV - hope you're having a wonderful vacation!

Melting CYS cranberry walnut. I think I smell a little mint, tho. [smilie=th_confused3] Even went back to read the scent description again, but no mention of mint. Think I might have broken my smeller??? :cry:

Guest Anonymous

smellykat- this was my first order with them and from what I have tried, I am really happy. I have a hard time finding stuff that is strong enough for me.

I have my first order coming (hopefully today) from CFTKR!! :cry:

Mish

YC has what's left of their Halloween accessories half price online. Thanks LLVV.

Tonight I'm melting Fireside by Crosscreek

and burning HL - Butter Rum Allspice

LLVV, you should get a little souvinier soap. no? just a little one.

Tonight it's Punkin Ice Cream Pie from Crosscreek and Autumn Pear. Both smell yummy!

Heidi, Otis is such a cutie!

Jason & momuvtwo, I agree about YC pumpkin issues. I'm also having trouble with my YC Pumpkin Pie candle tunnelling and low throw even with the lid on. Which rots, because I love this scent too. :cry:

LLVV....I bet you're having fun! Heidi.....very sweet puppy.....I love all dogs!!

Tonight I'm melting a few of my new tarts from GHBT. I was going to let them cure but I just could'nt wait! The sage and citrus is very strong!! I also LOVE Haunted Mansion! Her celtic moonspice is out of this world! I will re-order......like tomorrow! :cry:

Guest Anonymous

Weird how so many of us are having Yankee candle issues - particularly with pumpkin blends! I just can't figure out why it was okay before then suddenly turned on me. I guess I can take it back, but I don't want to start a whole new one now. I get jar sizes to last through the month usually (I don't like to stockpile them) and this was my October jar. I might burn it tomorrow in a different location and see how it goes.

GHBT's Potpourri Spice on right now, as well as Niagra Falls - also GHBT's.

cbgirl - I've reordered sometimes before I've even GOTTEN the order that's on the way! lol

LLVV, hope you're having a great time! And I agree with Jules. A bar of soap would be a great little souvenir. :P

Heidi, Otis is so cute. Almost makes me want to get a puppy. Almost. :lol:

It's been a long day so I'm just now getting around to melting. I chose Pistachio Pudding from Spotted Hog. After Mish commented on it yesterday I couldn't wait to try it. :)

LLVV, Hope your having a great time with Mickey!!!!

Tonight I'm melting Sour Watermelon from CFTKR. (Thanks Maurie!)

Guest Anonymous

MS- I just burned a candle from CFTKR.Pretty good. If you like REALLY strong, have you tried Front Porch?

Now I am burning a Cinnamon Glazed Streusal from Swan Creek. Love this one! I also got it on sale for 4 dollars at Filene's,bonus!

Home late, so not time for much melting. I am starting Bonfire from Dark Candles.

I have a new YC pumpkin double wick...now I am anxious to light it and see how it burns.

Guest Anonymous

mpfand- I sure hope you like it, although I was going to update that I though it kinda smelt burnt after a while, not sure if it was the scent or my warmer really burnt it :)

smellykat I have not tried front porch, it is next on my list though!

My CFTKR came tonight :lol: yeah!!

Im melting pink sugared strawberry and coconut fluffers from CFTKR,

french vanilla SH

I just got my CFKTR order when I got home from work tonight. I know it's late, but had to try out pink angel cake in my 25 w melter. I don't think I have a TL melter large enough to hold these goodies. I may have to get another ceramic or soapstone TL melter, left my old ceramic one at my parents house before moving down to Chicago.

mpfand- I sure hope you like it, although I was going to update that I though it kinda smelt burnt after a while, not sure if it was the scent or my warmer really burnt it :lol:

Spotted Hog nailed this one as far as authenticity goes, IMO. It smells exactly like a pistachio with some sweetness mixed in. I know what you mean about the burnt smell. I've had it melting for about 3 hours now and it smells like I cooked pudding on the stove and let the bottom scorch. I like this scent well enough to not dump it, but I don't think it'll go on my re-order list. Pretty unique scent, though.