The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

battling Firesides today

one from Crosscreek and one from CYS in different melters

Also a candle assortment

YC - Fireside votive

CC - Pumpkin Pie jar

FMC - Jamaican Spice pillar

FMC - Pumpkin Spice 2 votives

Guest Anonymous

Currently melting the classic YC Autumn Leaves (just can't get tired of this one), and Nene's Ozone Fresh Linen.

Added Sweet Pumpkin upstairs from Cozy Cottage. This should go well with the Goblin Sin-O-Mon Sugar I have downstairs, which is scenting the entire area with the delicious aroma of cinnamon coffee cake. That's what it reminds me of, anyway. [smilie=th_angry7]

I'm melting Carol's Hillbilly Homebrew. It's excellent and a perfect fall scent. It sort of reminds me of YC's Autumn Wreath, only much better.

I've had Nene's Autumn Leaves going in my plug-in melter since yesterday morning and it still smells wonderful! Also melting Crosscreek's Apple Cinnamon....yummers! I decided to try Carol's Christmas Past too. Giving it a test run to see if I want to order more in this scent! It's a winner!!! Smells just like Christmas!!!

LLVV, I've never tried Hillbilly Homebrew before.....I am off to check out Carol's site!!! Wheeeeeeeee!

I have lots of tart pieces that have accumulated when I shaved down tarts to make them smaller for my office melter. I am going to start using those up, but there are not many fall scents - summer leftovers.

YC Lavender

Guest stardustgirl

I fired up Nene's Country Cabin in the living room - nice and strong and spicy and still going! Love it! I also put her Harvest Type in the kitchen and it's pretty much faded away already after 5 hours.

In here it's a mix of BBW Cinnamon & Clove Buds and the 2nd go-round for Nene's Vanilla Hazelnut Cream, which I keep turning on and off because it tends to get kind of scortchy smelling. I didn't get that with the ones in the other room. It only seems to happen with certain scents.

[smilie=th_angry7]

Cranberry Woodspice-CFTKR

Cranberry Compulsion-Illuminescents

Pink Sugar Cookies-Can Do (this smells fabulous in my DD's room)

Put my little YC apple basket out yesterday and burned some of the YC fall scents I put in there for storage. Autumn Woods smelled wonderful with a good throw; likewise, Autumn Leaves. Both will be repeaters. I burned Green Bamboo in the br and it was slightly spa-ish and I liked the scent but didn't think the throw was very good and the scent fairly fizzled out after only a short time melting. Glad I did not pay $1.99 for this tart as it was not worth even the dollar I did pay for it on sale. The other two, however, were outstanding.

Happy Indian Summer to everyone!!!

:lol: Patsy

DD and I are back from Yankee and I'm burning Frosted Pumpkin. DD picked it out and I was in a rush to get out of there since the salesgirl was in a bad mood. I did have a quick chance to smell Autumn Leaves and it's a beautiful scent. Not my usual type of scent but if I wasn't in a rush I might had gotten that one instead. I told DD to get a candle and she picked the Frosted Pumpkin one.

I just ordered a scent called Leaves of Autumn from Carol. I'm hoping it smells like YC's Autumn Leaves.

Aria - Does Nene's smell like YC's?

I am melting Can-Do Blue Sugar this evening in my LR. This is becomig a very favorite scent of mine// KIM

I

Me too, Kim, but tonight I'm melting CH - Haunted House and CBV - Caramel Corn

Guest Anonymous

Tonight's melt is CFTKR pumpkin & sugared hazelnuts. Smells good enuf to eat! :lol: