The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Absolutely adore your pumpkins mj!!

This morning I have been doing more outside fall cleaning-pulling in the flower pots and sweeping-clearing weeds-etc.

Put on Nene's-Lemon Meringue Pie

Nene's-Lemon Bundt Cake

Crosscreek-Nanny's Country Pound Cake

Getting ready to start on the bushel basket of apples I bought at the orchard yesterday. Send me your best apple recipes! I need pies,crisps,butters,canning-anything you can throw at me!!!

Cat, we used to have an apple tree in the backyard of our house in CA and I would use the apples to make applesauce.

Melting Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts from Spotted Hog. My daughter is dispppointed that she can't smell it. She's not feeling well; ran a fever last night, sore throat and congestion this morning. Today there is no school so at least she isn't missing anything Hope everyone has a great Friday! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Guest Anonymous

Mmmmm - Put on Spiced Cider & Chestnuts from GHBT's before I left for the gym and walked in to the most delicious blast of fall! I also have her Lavender Apple going upstairs (one of my new staple scents around here - Carol's version is great too), and it's kind of wafting downstairs but the two scents are surprisingly complimentary.

Hi all, I'm not melting any thing yet. Won't get to until late tonight. I'm just on a break reading up on today's posts. I've noticed many of you have gotten your free samples from Keona Candles. I still haven't gotten mine! Can anyone tell me if it came USPS or UPS? If it came UPS, it may be in the office of my apartment building and I just don't know it. Thanks and happy Friday everyone!

Hi all, I'm not melting any thing yet. Won't get to until late tonight. I'm just on a break reading up on today's posts. I've noticed many of you have gotten your free samples from Keona Candles. I still haven't gotten mine! Can anyone tell me if it came USPS or UPS? If it came UPS, it may be in the office of my apartment building and I just don't know it. Thanks and happy Friday everyone!

Jason... my free fall sampler came USPS... I also ordered the Winter Sampler for $2.49... that one came DHL.

Upstairs is Mainstays Pumpkin Spice and downstairs is YC Harvest. Cooler temperatures are moving in this week-end and I'm more than ready! We just had the 3rd hottest September on record. :lol:

Guest Doe

Nene's Blueberry lemon loaf- wow is this one strong

GHBT- Amish Quilt- very good

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Melting a bunch on nonperformers today, unfortuanely. About time to make a change.

Pure Nostalgic - Sugar Cookie

Candle Lite - Black Cherry

Country Blessings - Grandma's Kitchen

Our Own Candle Company (Candle) - Cute jar with a handle. Wish I could smell more.

Tonight it's Country Berry Hotcakes from CBV. This is so strong and good!! I have been melting coco lavender in my bathroom and it has lasted for 4 days. I sure miss Lessie's products!!

Thanks, Fleur for the response. I guess I'll just keep checkin' the mail!

Tonight I have on Autumn Leaves from Yankee and Balsam and Citrus from CFTKR. Wow, this Balsam and Citrus is really a unique scent! Woodsy and citrusy and delightful is the only way I can describe it. It was included as a freebie (2 actually) and I am so glad Carol included it! Yum! Between this and the Autumn Leaves, it smells like the forest right here in my downtown apartment!

Good ones from yesterday:

Happy Heart - Two Blue. These melts are about 3 years old, still scented well. Unfortunately this company is OOB.

Honeysuckle - Blue Gecko. Very strong.

Lovespell - Bloomwick

Lime Margarita - Blue Moon. Another strong one.

Sweet Tarts - Busy Bee. Fairly strong.

Overnight it was Candledippers cranberry orange spice....really like this scent...and CYS cranberry orange bundt cake....fabulous!

This morning I've got a bunch of candles going! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good morning!! This morning I have YC Macintosh and Can-Do's Spicey Apples and Peaches melting. In the bedroom I have YC Lilac Blossoms. We are heading out to my son's football game, so I'll be melting more later. Have a great day!

Sharon